French fans sue Jackson doctor for distress

All I can understand from that article are the words Michael Jackson Community and boeuf bourguigon ???

The lawyer is Emmanuel Ludot.He is known for having defended Sadam Hussein,
okayyyyyy !! on a postive note orleans is a nice place. went there years back

They also say he sued a well known beer company when one of their customers was arrested for drunk driving... from what I've read, the kind of guy desperate for any opportunity for publicity

LastTear;3573616 said:
All I can understand from that article are the words Michael Jackson Community and boeuf bourguigon ???

you got the best parts !!!! Orléans is a nice place too !!!

the boeuf bourguignon is about Emmanuel Ludot defending someone who found a blade in a can of a rather expensive but good brand of boeuf bourguignon.

They also say he sued a well known beer company when one of their customers was arrested for drunk driving... from what I've read, the kind of guy desperate for any opportunity for publicity

yes and he also pursued Quick for a woman who slipped in a fry! :bugeyed :

Ben;3573528 said:
This woman insulted Christophe Boulmé at the KOP meeting in Paris, accusing her of cashing in on Michael's death because he was showing a few of his pictures and talking at the event. She said the only thing that should matter was getting justice for Michael, and that there should be no celebration until then.

I guess now it's done, she needs another way of getting some attention... No further comment

it is not the same person!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the woman you are talking about is Jane Esther Dray

Yeah, I know her, she was on Elusive Shadow and I found her very offensive with others posters ! I am not even surprise she argued with C Boulmé

Why the hell are they using our name, we are the real Michael Jackson Community. I even own the domains grrrrrr.

The real name of her association is " Association Michael Jackson Comunity " (with one "m") I don't think she wanted to steal the name of the forum .

it is not the same person!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the woman you are talking about is Jane Esther Dray

OH YEAAAAAHHH!!! confused the 2 names, apologies to everyone. Too many crazies, I cant keep track. Thanks for correcting Lidwinee. *bows*

The vice president of their group was at the meeting though (shes in my pics) and I'm pretty sure the president was to. I know Jane is a lunatic, but this other woman was there too.

Last edited:
The real name of her association is " Association Michael Jackson Comunity " (with one "m") I don't think she wanted to steal the name of the forum .

to be honest I can see where people would associate it with this community also..seeing as her name is called "Association"...people will that think she is associated with MJJC,,,and that's not a good thing for the reputation of THIS community..imo

I dont think she meant to steal anything to be honest. Their site is full of spelling mistakes, so the missing m could just be one of them. idk
But I understand why it would be damaging for MJJC though. Maybe they should be contacted. It's possible they dont even know about this forum (yeah I know surprising lol)

You could be right Ben,,,they may not know about MJJC..and your right I think they should be contacted in order to bring attention to this, We cannot know for sure...unless they are asked and respond.

She created her association in 2009 . She can not speak English (or just some words), I am not sure she knows this website .
If there is a problem with the name , her email address is on her blog :pRESIDENTE : Myriam Walter : nanou45700@hotmail.fr

whatever hurts muray is chill

You DO realize this hurts US more than it could potentially hurt Murray? There's no way in Hell anyone in their right mind would think this is an appropriate lawsuit, and it makes the lot of us seem like delusional, litigation-happy idiots. I know we like to think Michael was special [and he was], but when Elvis died you didn't see a bunch of Elvis fans trying to sue his doctor [as far as I know]. The only ones who could really claim anything from Murray are Michael's family, I don't think even his friends could successfully sue Murray for emotional distress, although I would support them if they chose to.

But his fans? The entire idea is ridiculous, and makes us seem like the "crazy" Michael Jackson fans people like to claim we are. There is just no way this is ever going to be taken seriously in any court.

You DO realize this hurts US more than it could potentially hurt Murray? There's no way in Hell anyone in their right mind would think this is an appropriate lawsuit, and it makes the lot of us seem like delusional, litigation-happy idiots. I know we like to think Michael was special [and he was], but when Elvis died you didn't see a bunch of Elvis fans trying to sue his doctor [as far as I know]. The only ones who could really claim anything from Murray are Michael's family, I don't think even his friends could successfully sue Murray for emotional distress, although I would support them if they chose to.

But his fans? The entire idea is ridiculous, and makes us seem like the "crazy" Michael Jackson fans people like to claim we are. There is just no way this is ever going to be taken seriously in any court.
THANK You for saying everything i wanted to say but couldn't

how about the reading the entire statement, before singling people out and jumping on them? YOU do realize how that makes YOU look, right?
Like I said earlier, I wouldn't do it as I don't agree with it, from what I read they're going for a symbolic euro so they are hardly making any money.

We've been called so many names in the past and even now, that this hardly matters, the media's tried to label us as a bunch of lunatics from the beginning, they're not going to change their opinion on us regardless of this lawsuit, besides I'm convinced this will be thrown out of court.

As stated above I don't agree with it, I wouldn't do it, I don't think it's our right to sue Murray, I don't even take this lawsuit seriously. So I'm not going to loose any sleep over it.

Last edited:
...yet another reason why folks will think Michael Jackson fans are lunatics

it's troubling that apparently 100 people signed on and agreed to it *facepalm*

Back