From Maximum-Jackson. Recent Pic of MJ and Curls.

Mera! Thanks for your honesty. I understand your post completely. You are not alone.

Again, I am so greatful to God, atleast he was smiling.

Well that pic throws the skeleton rumours right out the window.He looks fab!
So unfair

Well, not quite. The whole theory here is that he was wearing clothes that covered it up well. He does look good to me too, but the people who supposedly were there when this very same picture was taken, claim otherwise.

Yep Exoticprincess, its soo hard to put it all into words isn't it?

So many of us are just completely speechless now....

Well, not quite. The whole theory here is that he was wearing clothes that covered it up well. He does look good to me too, but the people who supposedly were there when this very same picture was taken, claim otherwise.

I suppose. I don't expect we will ever know the full truth.

I suppose. I don't expect we will ever know the full truth.

I think alot of the truth will come out. Some of it even now. I don't believe many of us will be able to take most of what that truth may possibly be.

However, I wish I could say, I believe all responsibile parties will be held accountable in a court of law. Now that would be something.

He looks like the Michael from the Dangerous era... Cant believe he's gone, this is still so surreal for me..:(

I saw this in the email thread but it was cropped. The girl made him the jacket he's wearing.

Michael doesn't look anywhere near close to death in this pic. sigh

I hate that he didn't survive the arrest. Some ppl need a wake up call and just words and heart felt letters aren't enough. I hate that he didn't get a chance to re-evaluation his situation. *coughmurryyouidiotcoughyoudidnthelphimcoughcough*

I think alot of the truth will come out. Some of it even now. I don't believe many of us will be able to take most of what that truth may possibly be.

However, I wish I could say, I believe all responsibile parties will be held accountable in a court of law. Now that would be something.
my biggest problem is how will we know its the truth the whole truth and not the exaggerated truth.:no: This blows so bad. I hate that we have hundreds of thread about michael passing. I don't like this at all. I hate all of this speculation and i just want him back. I don't want to live the next years with "oh michael WAS" this or that. I don't want hear he's with us at heart or in the sky or trees. I just want him back so bad. :no: What becomes of US in the next years?? Life is gonna be so boringggg-_-

To be honest, I've just seen this photo for the first time, and my first thought was 'gosh he looks thin' and I've been the person in the last weeks telling everyone 'Michael was always thin', 'he looked the healthiest hes looked in ages'. He might look good yes, but the way those clothes are hanging.. he looks a lot thinner than other 2009 photos I've seen between march and now. I'm just saying my honest opinion..what I see from the photo, don't be mad.

this just makes me soooooooooooooo angry,WHY WHY WHY did he hv to go WHY!!!

He is gone. But he didn't have to go...Maybe a complete and well organized Investigation with the top law enforcement will prove that. maybe.

that makes me even sadder cuz when the other pics of mj with the curls came out i guess at the end of may/beg of june i was so excited because i looooooooooooooove his curly hair :(

I think it's the LIVE footage from the rehearsals just TWO days before he died is what we should be looking at and judging from. Whether or not you think he looks thin or healthy from that, will answer your questions more so than this pic.

To be honest, I've just seen this photo for the first time, and my first thought was 'gosh he looks thin' and I've been the person in the last weeks telling everyone 'Michael was always thin', 'he looked the healthiest hes looked in ages'. He might look good yes, but the way those clothes are hanging.. he looks a lot thinner than other 2009 photos I've seen between march and now. I'm just saying my honest opinion..what I see from the photo, don't be mad.

No one should get upset with you for saying this at all Rockin. Alot of fans have already openly given the impression they don't think he look all that healthy in this picture.

In order to get to the truth, we are gonna have to face some unpleasant realities.

003.jpg

He always loved the military style. :sigh:

I thought I understood. But I just dont..... :depressed:

my biggest problem is how will we know its the truth the whole truth and not the exaggerated truth.:no: This blows so bad. I hate that we have hundreds of thread about michael passing. I don't like this at all. I hate all of this speculation and i just want him back. I don't want to live the next years with "oh michael WAS" this or that. I don't want hear he's with us at heart or in the sky or trees. I just want him back so bad. :no: What becomes of US in the next years?? Life is gonna be so boringggg-_-

Mikejoefan, you just hang in there and know, you are not alone. We all share in your frustration, and pain. We miss Michael too. I am sure everyone of us atleast one time or another have closed our eyes and prayed when we opened them, this would just be an awful nightmare. But unfortunately it is not. It's our cruel reality and now we are faced with either wanting to get at what the truth really is or not. There are no in betweens with this one.
Hang in there and pm me if you need too. I am here for you.

I am mad, sad, want to cry but I am all out of tears.. I need for time to rewind to June 25th @midnight so I can just sit with MJ to make sure he will be ok throughout the night

Thought my tears were out ... apparently not :(
God this sucks ... can't believe it... again .... and hearing that tribute song "better on the other side" ..... *tearing up again*

It's hard looking at this pic and thinking about what was to come. I'm tired of all the negativity associated with the name Michael Jackson.. I'm tired of being....... I'm just tired, tired, tired, tired.......
Man I can't wake up out of this bad dream...

He might have been skinny but he still did not look like he was going to die. He just look like he needs to eat (as he have it the pass).

Back