From Maximum-Jackson. Recent Pic of MJ and Curls.

I find comfort in seeing him smile in this picture. And I also like this style of jacket on him.

my biggest problem is how will we know its the truth the whole truth and not the exaggerated truth.:no: This blows so bad. I hate that we have hundreds of thread about michael passing. I don't like this at all. I hate all of this speculation and i just want him back

It makes me feel sick when I think what we might hear over the next few weeks.
Part of me wants to know but then part of me doesn't especially if Michael wasn't being cared for properly and was just seen as a money making tool.
Either way pics and clips of him in his last few days will continue to emerge and we just have to be strong and give support to each other on here.
I feel it is going to be a bumpy ride!

Yep! It's for surely gonna be a bumpy ride not to mention, people covering their a$$'s and lying about what really went on.

Why does the media is saying that he was totally hooked on drugs. Excuse me but I've seen concerts of Janis, Hendrix, Morrison and Elvis; Michael didn't look like that at all :( :cry:
Michael looked so gorgeous, healthy

He looks very skinny. Are y'all blind? He's wearing a jacket on top of a sweater, and like half of his face is covered. How can you say that he looks healthy from just that picture?

Either way. RIP Mike. :angel:

He looks very skinny. Are y'all blind? He's wearing a jacket on top of a sweater, and like half of his face is covered. How can you say that he looks healthy from just that picture?

Either way. RIP Mike. :angel:

More people than not in this thread have already come out and posted that they feel Michael didn't look well or healthy in this photo.

I think because he is no longer here, this photo maybe hard for some to look at or go into great detail about.

If I didn't know he had died, I would say he looks quite healthy here. Thin, yes (especially in the chest/belly area), but healthy.
I'm sure not even his family realised 3 weeks before at that party gathering in Beverly Hills, they said they hugged him, how come they did not realise?

About the curly hair, I remember in the michaeljacksonlive.com page, where they posted the month a month news they got, there was a post titled: "The curls are back" and it showed the picture of 2 lucky fans who ran into him and took pictures with him, I saved them somewhere... when I find it I'll show you.

He doesn't look as healthy as he could, but he seems workin' on that, I don't see him ill.

If the jacket he's wearing was indeed made by the girl in the pic, well that explains why it doesn't fit how could she'd known his exact measurements. :D oooh lucky faaans!!
thMSN-Emoticon-sad-crying-025-1.gif

Nice pic. Thanks for sharing. He looks good. He is tiny, but that jacket looks to be drooping off him cuz it's actually too big for him? Who knows? Perception. Fred Astaire and Audrey Hepburn were also very tiny. No one ever thought they were unhealthy becuz of it. Granted, I understand fans who may think otherwise. You can never get all the ppl to see the same thing the same way so maybe ppl should just stop trying to force it? Might make threads around here a little less tense, imo. :)

Thanks for sharing. :flowers:

Last edited:
About the curly hair, I remember in the michaeljacksonlive.com page, where they posted the month a month news they got, there was a post titled: "The curls are back" and it showed the picture of 2 lucky fans who ran into him and took pictures with him, I saved them somewhere... when I find it I'll show you.

[/img]

Oh, I hope you find this soon and post.

Thanks for this. I just don't want to be labelled as someone who is being a negative and disrespectful.
No one should get upset with you for saying this at all Rockin. Alot of fans have already openly given the impression they don't think he look all that healthy in this picture.

In order to get to the truth, we are gonna have to face some unpleasant realities.

Thanks for this. I just don't want to be labelled as someone who is being a negative and disrespectful.

Don't worry!!!, each one of us have a particular opinion, and we should respect each other. :D

Mera! Thanks for your honesty. I understand your post completely. You are not alone.

Again, I am so greatful to God, atleast he was smiling.

Of course. :)

Yes, he is smiling and I don't mean to be a downer but inside I wonder if he was really happy. :(

Back