Future Michael Jackson Projects: What do you want to see happen?

The next 'audiovisual' project should be:

Halloween 2013 Release of the HORROR Movies Project:
- Thriller (+ Making Of) Blu Ray
- Ghosts (+ Making Of) Blu Ray

Plus: A Collectors Edition of the two Blu Rays in one boxed Set with LOADS of bonus material.

Next audio project should be:

Full new Album of unreleased material consisting of 10 to 12 Songs, only from '98/'99 ONWARDS.

Including:
Blue Gangster, Escape, Slave To The Rhythm (those songs show his musical & vocal genius NEVER declined). These songs are must for the public to be heard!

Maybe with one or two of those tracks to fill the Album up to 12 songs:
- Fall Again (maybe his best Ballad to me)
- We've Had Enough (to me better than Earth Song)
- In The Back
- Beautiful Girl

'Slave' , 'Escape' & 'Blue Gangster' are three of his best songs EVER (IMO) and desperately NEED to be released officially with all the hoopla & flying flags!

In the future we need ALL those leaked songs in CD QUALITY & on an OFFICIAL Release:

- Dangerous SE Disc II (Bumper Snippet, Happy Birthday Lisa, If You don't love me, Work That Body, Serious Effect, She Got It)
- Do You Know where Your Children Are (12 o'Clock)
- We Be Ballin'
- Blue Gangster
- Escape (aka Xcape)
- What More Can I Give
- Slave To The Rhythm

These tracks can't be sacrificed only because they were leaked to SOME people. They are too good and should get a high quality release.

BUMP!

Because it somewhat concerns the question of -feedback/improvements/low sales- from the Bad25 thread.

Full new Album of unreleased material consisting of 10 to 12 Songs, only from '98/'99 ONWARDS.

Including:
Blue Gangster, Escape, Slave To The Rhythm (those songs show his musical & vocal genius NEVER declined). These songs are must for the public to be heard!

Maybe with one or two of those tracks to fill the Album up to 12 songs:
- Fall Again (maybe his best Ballad to me)
- We've Had Enough (to me better than Earth Song)
- In The Back
- Beautiful Girl

'Slave' , 'Escape' & 'Blue Gangster' are three of his best songs EVER (IMO) and desperately NEED to be released officially with all the hoopla & flying flags!

"Blue Gangsta" is set to be included on the next album, along with "A Place with No Name." "Fall Again," "In the Back," "We've Had Enough" and "Beautiful Girl" have already been officially released.

Ghosts and the Making of it would definitely deserve a proper DVD/Blue-ray release, however the Estate/Sony should know that too will only interest fans. They may make more money with Thriller.

I'm personally more excited about Ghosts as a fan and I think it's a better video too, but I also know that the general public is stuck at Thriller era when it comes to Michael and is a lot less open to what he did in the 90s (sadly).

Oh gee I don't really want to have a bunch of already released unreleased songs on an album just so that non-fans get a taste of it. I would actually like some never heard songs

Also does anybody know if the estate reads this forum? And is the estate like an office or building somewhere?

I'm really excited about an album with 15 unreleased tracks, from 1998 until 2009, and a Blu-Ray release of all short films (not cropped for 16:9, just converted).

I hope that our dreams will come true.

Bad Tour Blu-Ray but all tours
and a cologne that he wore or liked out in his name

More concert dvds and possibly blu-rays. I want to see more Bad Tour 2nd leg concerts.

Dangerous tour. Early 1992. Or something from mid 1992, like Wembley.

Dangerous 25:
DVD/Blu-ray release 1992 concert with Bad & TWYMMF + Dangerous 1993.
Documentary

Michael Jacksons's Vision blu-ray. (ALL shortfilms)

New Album:
Slave To The Rhythm, A Place With No Name & Do You Know Where Your Children Are definitely should be in the album

My wish list:

1) "Moonwalker" video game re-release for all of the latest video game systems.

2) A boxed set of all of Michael's solo tours on DVD and Blu-Ray. (One digitally remastered concert from each tour with extra footage or behind the scenes footage and any available interviews with Michael, the back-up dancers and the production crew.

3) "Invincible" re-release (two-disc set with the original album digitally remastered on the first disc. And the second disc would have ten previously unreleased and digitally remastered songs from the original "Invincible" recording sessions that were left off of the album in 2001) The booklet would have pictures of Michael taken during the original 2001 "Invincible" promotional campaign.

4) As already mentioned in this thread, a new album of fifteen songs completed by Michael between 1998 and 2009 (not including the ten previously unreleased songs from the "Invincible" recording sessions that I have mentioned). The album booklet would have previously unreleased pictures from Michael's 1999 TV Guide magazine photo shoot and/or previously unreleased pictures from Michael's 2007 Ebony magazine photo shoot.

5) A remix album with twelve digitally remastered and previously out-of-print remixes from all eras of Michael's solo career.

The remix album would include:

"Jam" (Roger's Jeep Mix)

"Butterflies" (Master Mix) (Featuring Eve)

"Remember the Time" (New Jack Main Mix)

"Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough" (Roger's Underground Solution Mix)

"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" (Brothers in Rhythm House Mix)

"Off the Wall" (Junior Vasquez Mix)

Last edited:
:bump
It´s time to focus on Michael´s work again

confirmation from two people who worked on the tour, that three shows were shot on film: Aintree (From Dave Powell and Two wembley shows (possibly either.. july 14th/or 22nd & 23rd.) confirmation from colorist warren eagles. And we know the pk footage has been in the archive since 1989.. and it's said it was identified last year! don't release it just yet, do some fresh interviews and work on those three shows with love. release the one with the best audio and vocals. in the next contract, get every bit of film footage shot and work hard on it. that's the release i want most (BAD Tour Second Leg), as galactus also :) please!! oh, and highest quality dangerous tour 1992. then i'm glad :D

Edit: Best idea for cinema release will be a full show directed by william pecchi in 1987, as michael sang every song live (not instead of a 1988-1989 show though) but for general cinema release, it'd be quite big. as he said full shows and interviews, moments with michael were filmed on 35mm color negatives.

Last edited:
respect77;3752706 said:
Ghosts and the Making of it would definitely deserve a proper DVD/Blue-ray release, however the Estate/Sony should know that too will only interest fans. They may make more money with Thriller.

Jury foreman in the AEG trial said he wasn´t a fan before the trial but became one.
I think there are other people too who are not fans who would like to see it.

They could release it for Halloween , I suppose it´s too late this year but maybe next year

MIST;3913817 said:
Jury foreman in the AEG trial said he wasn´t a fan before the trial but became one.
I think there are other people too who are not fans who would like to see it.

They could release it for Halloween , I suppose it´s too late this year but maybe next year

didn't michael write on a sheet of paper that he was going to show a halloween special in the uk featuring ghosts and thriller? it'd be cool if that came true.. but don't let reliance media works work on it.. they lost there special touch after john lowry left imo!

MIST;3913837 said:
He writes about a sculpture for halloween
http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/23/micha...money-london-this-is-it-concert-arnold-klein/
But I don´t know what he had planned to do.

''Talk to digital people: universal & warner. who's doing sculpture for Halloween Special'' i think they should stay as close to michael's notes and wishes as possible! 5 albums and a single i read? interesting.. well, there isn't enough material for this but.. release the song's that are 60-70% complete from his notes? for example 'beautiful girl' most recent version etc. :)

2013-2014
* Release new album with new material
* Victory concert on DVD

* HIStory concert on DVD
* Documentary with new footage from This is it

* Concert box set (Triumph/Victory/Bad/Dangerous/HIStory/30th Anniversary/This Is It documentary)
* remix album (pre released songs but a couple non well known that could get radio play - maybe s off Ult. Collection and or BAD 25)

* New album Unreleased material

* HIStory book II (big hits and new material)

In between time I would hope for other projects to take place surrounding MJ that is not so much music release or video footage.. More so new business ventures. Aside from that with each album of course have new videos, I would really like to see some videos have unseen This is It Footage, and some type of video using the un used motion capture from Ghosts.

2013-2014
* Release new album with new material
* Victory concert on DVD

* HIStory concert on DVD
* Documentary with new footage from This is it

* Concert box set (Triumph/Victory/Bad/Dangerous/HIStory/30th Anniversary/This Is It documentary)
* remix album (pre released songs but a couple non well known that could get radio play - maybe s off Ult. Collection and or BAD 25)

* New album Unreleased material

* HIStory book II (big hits and new material)

In between time I would hope for other projects to take place surrounding MJ that is not so much music release or video footage.. More so new business ventures. Aside from that with each album of course have new videos, I would really like to see some videos have unseen This is It Footage, and some type of video using the un used motion capture from Ghosts.

great ideas, but i don't think we'll get a concert box set for many years to come. maybe in the next decade, i'd like a blu-ray box set! as we know 3 shows from the BAD Tour 1988 were shot on film, but all tours shouldn't be released at once and as close together. other than that, perfect :)

Last edited:
An album of ballads, out-takes. Not the old stuff that's already out there.

Any Dangerous Tour show that includes Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel in the setlist on DVD/Blu Ray

I would love projects where they work together with people from the filmindustry.
A movie created from Michael´s songs and music.
He told stories in his songs and videos , they can put them together.
The can do a dark story about human trafficking...I think "Little Susie, "Scared of the moon", "Do you know where your children are","Hollywood tonight are some songs that can fit.

They can do movies about several things, but I wouldn´t like it to be like "Mamma Mia" where the actors sing the songs.

An album with post-trial tracks, like the will.i.am ones.

Like Rudolf I would love this to be released:

Ghosts and Thriller (maybe even 3D) DVD, BLU-RAY release plus show in theaters

United We Stand 2001 - WMCIG, MITM plus Apollo Theather 2002 performances in DVD, BLU-RAY

This Is It 2 - more of actual rehearsals footage WITHOUT dubbing - and the songs we still haven't seen!!

HBO 1995 rehearsals

And an all new album !

Triumph/BAD & Dangerous World Tours on DVD AND Blu-Ray.

Back