Gary Mayor to Announce "Move Forward" For Jackson Center *Merged*

City Aims to Shed 'Bad' Image With a Jackson Center

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704515704575282963411623920.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

By DOUGLAS BELKIN

GARY, Ind.—The landscape in this Rust Belt relic is punctuated by empty, hulking steel mills, dilapidated homes and vacant storefronts.

Now city leaders hope to repair Gary's image and revive the community's spirit with a massive new performing-arts center and museum dedicated to the city's most famous son: the king of pop, Michael Jackson.

"This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity," Gary Mayor Rudy Clay said. "This will draw people here from all over the world."

Plans for a $300 million project outlined at a news conference here Wednesday include a 300-room hotel, shops and restaurants as well as a golf course and conference center. Likening the project to Graceland—the Elvis Presley museum in Memphis, Tenn.—Mr. Clay said he expected it to draw 500,000 to 750,000 visitors a year, people he hope would pump $100 million to $150 million into Gary's economy.

But the plans immediately ran into resistance from lawyers for the estate of Michael Jackson, who said they have not been contacted about the project.

Howard Weitzman, an attorney for the Jackson estate said in a statement Michael Jackson's "music name, likeness, memorabilia and other intellectual property are assets exclusively owned by the estate" and cannot be used without permission. The estate is also considering building it's own museum at a site yet to be determined, he said.

The city has signed 300 acres of land along the Little Calumet River over to the Jackson Family Foundation, which would oversee the development. The site is by a major interstate highway over which 300,000 cars pass daily, officials said.

Plans to capitalize on Mr. Jackson's global fame have been offered before in this hard-luck city on the shores of Lake Michigan. But this is the first time parts of the Jackson family have formally backed them. Gary city officials hope to break ground next year.

Still, it wasn't clear where the $300 million was coming from. Mr. Clay said private developers "were lining up" to invest in the project and no taxpayer money would be used to pay for it. He offered no other specifics.

When asked about the pushback from the estate of Michael Jackson, Mr. Clay said the city is working with the Jackson Family Foundation.

Simon Sahouri, a Las Vegas-based real estate developer and the president of the Jackson Family Foundation, said six or seven other cities—some outside the U.S.—had expressed interest in hosting the project. But the Foundation chose Gary due to Michael Jackson's wishes. He declined to name the cities or potential investors.

"I'll believe it when I see it," said Dennis Forbes, the third-generation owner of English Auto Service Center not far from the Jackson family home. "There are a lot of promises here but not much happens. Gary is basically a first-of-the-month kind of city; people rely on some kind of government check to get by."

Mr. Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, said his son had said he wanted to build a performing arts center in Gary in 2003. "We're carrying out his legacy," Mr. Jackson said. "We're bringing something back." Michael Jackson was born in Gary along with eight brothers and sisters.

They were raised in a tiny, one-story, two-bedroom bungalow in a quiet city neighborhood. Joe Jackson worked as a crane operator in the nearby steel mills to support his family. By the time Michael was 8 years old, he and the Jackson Five were world-famous pop performers. The family moved away in 1968, when the population of Gary was about 175,000.

Even before Michael died last August, dozens of fans a day made the pilgrimage to his Gary home, which the family still owns, neighbors said. But the steel jobs that helped feed the Jackson kids are gone and Gary's population has dwindled to about 96,000.

Across the street, the entrepreneurial resident of a home the same size and layout as the Jackson's charged tourists to come inside in groups of 11 to get a flavor of Michael's childhood and feel how crowded it was for the family.

After Mr. Jackson died, the trickle of tourists and fans trooping past his boyhood home grew to a torrent. Bus tours carried fans from Chicago, 30 miles away, and the home became something of a shrine, said Damon Hoskins, owner of the home across the street. He is confident that a performing arts center capitalizing on Mr. Jackson's fame will be a boon. "People love him and they come from all over the world just to be near where he grew up," Mr. Hoskins said.

Mr. Clay, the mayor, acknowledged that some residents will be skeptical until money is in hand. "Sometimes it's hard to hope when you've been down so long," he said. "But right now, hope is alive."

Re: Michael Jackson Performing Arts Center - announcement for "a major move forward" expected 6/2/10

The deed lists someone else's name. Katherine, nor Joe's name appear on the deed.

Tito said his uncle lives there last his name is brown, he mentioned it last year when they were in indiana promoting there A&E show.

i think jackson family specially joe knows that they need estate approval but in my humble opinion thats not the point .
see few fans blindly trust jackson family and hang on to their word ,now joe and few family members are saying will is fake ,few fans support that .by doing this joe is trying to gain sympathy from fans ,that estate is against family ,their own family can't use michaels name.
this is tug of war between family and estate .and family is trying hard to get michaels fan on their side.
joe already knew estate is going to oppose ,he is just creating more drama.
just my 2cents

i think jackson family specially joe knows that they need estate approval but in my humble opinion thats not the point .
see few fans blindly trust jackson family and hang on to their word ,now joe and few family members are saying will is fake ,few fans support that .by doing this joe is trying to gain sympathy from fans ,that estate is against family ,their own family can't use michaels name.
this is tug of war between family and estate .and family is trying hard to get michaels fan on their side.
joe already knew estate is going to oppose ,he is just creating more drama.
just my 2cents

joe wants to use mj's image for his own benefice, not kids' benefice.

from the beginning in July, he's using MJ like a property (label record, Neverland projects, belts, etc...), don't forget, he's the father.

a large majority of fans will never support Joe.

all his business ventures failed

look at the pics, he's acting like the Godfather

I really can't see fans going to a joe jackson museum in Gary, Maybe if the Jackson estate were behind it fans might look more favourable on it but i just can't see this working, Michael was no fan of Gary and i know some on here will argue he was i think if you look at the amount of times he visited gary or even spoke of it you would have to agree with me, his home was california.

^ Maybe the estate can create a children charity in MJ's name. Gary has a lot of financial difficulty..and that might help them somewhat.

MJ asked that 20% of his estate be giving a children charity..so some of that money could definitely be used in Gary, Indiana.

But I can't see a Michael Jackson museum be truly successful in Gary, Indiana...a city of only 96 000 people. I have a hard time believe investors are "lining up" as the mayor claims. Otherwise, he would have been a bit more specific.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson Complex Coming To Gary, If Estate Allows

First Posted: 06- 2-10 06:22 PM | Updated: 06- 2-10 06:22 PM
HPFacebookVoteV2.init(598425, 'Michael Jackson Complex Coming To Gary, If Estate Allows', 'The city of Gary, Indiana has planned an ambitious $300 million complex honoring the legacy of native son and superstar Michael Jackson. His father, Joe Jackson, stood alongside Gary mayor Rudy Clay today as Clay announced the project. The city is collaborating with the Jackson Family Foundation to create a museum, a performing arts center, restaurants, hotels and more. The Board of Public Works transferred a parcel of land south of downtown to the Foundation this morning, for the purposes of developing...', 'http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/02/michael-jackson-complex-c_n_598425.html', 'http://i.huffpost.com/gen/153574/thumbs/s-MICHAEL-JACKSON-small.jpg', 'Please join me at Huffington Post!', 'news', ["Amazing","Inspiring","Funny","Scary","Hot","Crazy","Important","Weird"]);

s-MICHAEL-JACKSON-large.jpg

The city of Gary, Indiana has planned an ambitious $300 million complex honoring the legacy of native son and superstar Michael Jackson.
His father, Joe Jackson, stood alongside Gary mayor Rudy Clay today as Clay announced the project. The city is collaborating with the Jackson Family Foundation to create a museum, a performing arts center, restaurants, hotels and more.
The Board of Public Works transferred a parcel of land south of downtown to the Foundation this morning, for the purposes of developing the complex. According to the Chicago Tribune, investors, not taxpayers, will fund the project, which is projected to add $150 million a year to the local economy.
But the plan faces one rather sizable obstacle: the Michael Jackson estate.
From the Post-Tribune:
Howard Weitzman, the estate's attorney, said the estate "was never consulted about, nor is it involved in, the Jackson Family museum being proposed in Gary, Indiana." "Michael Jackson's music, name, likeness, memorabilia and other intellectual property are assets exclusively owned by the Estate for the benefit of his children," Howard Weitzman said in a written statement. "These properties cannot be exploited legally without written authorization from the Estate."

The same statement said that the Estate itself was planning "a world-class museum that would include memorabilia, music and other intellectual properties at a site yet to be determined" -- that is to say, not the one in Gary.
Mayor Clay griped that such ambitious projects in his city always seem to face some opposition. "It never fails," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/02/michael-jackson-complex-c_n_598425.html

Most recently Joe Jackson was trying to raise his part for funding this museum by making
Michael Jackson's children sign a beautiful crystal decorated belt to be auctioned off online. But the Michael Jackson Estate has put a hold on this project.http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/27/jackson.family.belt/
The Jacksons are a family full of adult members.

If "The Jacksons" want a museum. Then they should just raise the money themselves and stop exploiting Michael Jackson's children. At least one, Janet Jackson, is very wealthy. They can deal with her.
It is not the responsibility of Michael 's children to fund a "Jackson Family Museum". Shame on Katherine Jackson if she thinks they should.
In his will and trust documents:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/michael_jackson/830743/Michael-Jacksons-will.html
Michael Jackson requested that 20% of his assets ( now, estimated to be more than $300-500 million) be used to establish or donate to childrens charities.
Rather than to spend her time establishing a " Family Museum", he requested that his mother, Katherine Jackson help develop these children's charities as his legacy.

Perhaps a Michael Jackson Children's Charity Could be established in Gary, Indiana.

Last edited:
please take the conspiracy talk to the conspiracy section.

thread cleaned.

I really can't see fans going to a joe jackson museum in Gary, Maybe if the Jackson estate were behind it fans might look more favourable on it but i just can't see this working, Michael was no fan of Gary and i know some on here will argue he was i think if you look at the amount of times he visited gary or even spoke of it you would have to agree with me, his home was california.
Many fans have already been going to see where michael and the jackson family lived and the school they went to and where they hung out, gary will always be a lure for fans and building a museum will give the fans more to visit then just visiting the house. and a museum that joe and katheine are apart of will be more authentic than any museum the estate build being michael is katherine and joe son (family) makes it real, no estate can take that fact away.

Michael Jackson wanted his legacy to be his work on behalf of promoting
the well-being of children. :yes:

If he wanted a "Jackson Family Museum" he would have set aside money for it in his Will. He did not do that.

But the plan faces one rather sizable obstacle: the Michael Jackson estate.
From the Post-Tribune:
Howard Weitzman, the estate's attorney, said the estate "was never consulted about, nor is it involved in, the Jackson Family museum being proposed in Gary, Indiana." "Michael Jackson's music, name, likeness, memorabilia and other intellectual property are assets exclusively owned by the Estate for the benefit of his children," Howard Weitzman said in a written statement. "These properties cannot be exploited legally without written authorization from the Estate."

The same statement said that the Estate itself was planning "a world-class museum that would include memorabilia, music and other intellectual properties at a site yet to be determined" -- that is to say, not the one in Gary.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/02/michael-jackson-complex-c_n_598425.html
:unsure:

:doh:

After reading this, my doubts about the construction of this museum increased. I want to see if it will happen.

Weitzman told the Post-Tribune that estate attorneys are working on a "world-class museum... at a site yet to be determined."

this is interesting. I think this museum will happen and it will be in a good location. we have to remember that a museum like that should be created in a city where there are tourists, so that it's attended not just by the fans but by regular public as well. I can't imagine people traveling to Gary.

this is interesting. I think this museum will happen and it will be in a good location. we have to remember that a museum like that should be created in a city where there are tourists, so that it's attended not just by the fans but by regular public as well. I can't imagine people traveling to Gary.

Me either. Gary has only 96ooo people ...they will need lots of tourists to keep this profitable.

I think there should be a museum in Las Vegas & another one in Tokyo.

STATEMENT FROM HOWARD WEITZMAN, ATTORNEY FOR MICHAEL JACKSON’S ESTATE:
The Estate of Michael Jackson was never consulted about, nor is it involved in, the Jackson Family museum being proposed in Gary, Indiana. Michael Jackson's music, name, likeness, memorabilia and other intellectual property are assets exclusively owned by the Estate for the benefit of his children, his mother during her lifetime and charities as specified in his will. These properties cannot be exploited legally without written authorization from the Estate, which is managed by John Branca and John McClain, the Executors, as mandated in Michael's will. The Estate is considering a world-class museum that would include memorabilia, music and other intellectual properties at a site yet to be determined. The Estate has no connection to this project.

I wish Joe & Co would just play by the rules and get permission from the executors and try to work with them to honour Michael's memory. I suspect they deliberately don't consult the estate prior to launching these schemes (belts, Gary museum) knowing full well the press will ask Weitzman for comment thus making it look like the estate are raining on the family's parade.

I'm sad that these antics continue, this back and forth being played out in the media for which I feel Joe & Co are responsible shows no class or dignity and quite simply, Michael's memory just doesn't deserve this :(

Jackson memorial museum complex plans unveiled
By Mira Oberman (AFP) – 7 hours ago
GARY, Indiana — Nearly a year after Michael Jackson's death, the pop star?s father has vowed to transform their hometown with a 300-million-dollar complex dedicated to the Jackson family?s musical legacy.
Joe Jackson, the controversial patriarch who has said his son is "worth more dead than when he was alive," told reporters Wednesday that he is trying to fulfill his son?s wishes by bringing the tourism destination and memorial to Gary, Indiana.
"I?m just carrying out his legacy," Jackson said.
"He wanted to come back here, and we're bringing him back and we're coming back with something as well."
Michael Jackson, who died June 25 at his rented Los Angeles mansion after an overdose of powerful prescription drugs, last visited Gary in 2003. He told residents of the gritty industrial town that he hoped one day to see a performing arts center built there in his honor.
His father is planning a far more elaborate "Jackson Family Center" which would include two hotels, a conference center, restaurants, shops, a golf course, apartments, a train and bus terminal, recording and television studios, a movie theater, nightclubs, a museum and a concert hall.
Gary Mayor Rudy Clay hailed the project as a lifeline for the dying steel town on the outskirts of Chicago which suffers from deep poverty and long-term unemployment.
"Sometimes it's hard to hope," Clay said at a press conference in Gary?s aging convention center.
"But right now, hope is alive."
The for-profit complex will draw 500,000-750,000 visitors a year, create thousands of jobs and have an annual economic impact of 100 to 150 million dollars, Clay said.
A proposal by the Jackson Development and Marketing Corporation insisted that "we have the funding in place to make this project a reality" and vowed to provide funding for the "beautification" of Gary?s downtown area.
The city could use the help. And the Jacksons appear to be its only hope.
Crumbling, boarded up buildings loom over empty downtown streets.
A yellow banner declaring "Jackson 5 Forever!" hangs on the empty marquee of a 50s-era movie theater with a facade recalling Gary?s more prosperous days.
The thousands of fans who make a pilgrimage to the modest Jackson family home here drive past rotting houses and overgrown lots and then drive swiftly back out of town.
Unlike Elvis Presley?s Graceland, which has built a major tourism site in the center of a downtrodden Memphis neighborhood, there are no shops or restaurants nearby to tempt them to stay.
"Gary falls into the classic pattern of Detroit as an American ghost town where the industry dried up and nothing replaced it," said Neil Steinberg, a columnist at the Chicago Sun-Times who is working on a book about Gary.
"It took a certain agility for towns like St. Louis to move from dying industries to something else. Gary never did that, in part due to the buffoonish leadership it's always had."
Mayor Clay acknowledged that Gary?s residents have suffered through a lot of broken promises, but he insisted Wednesday that this time things will be different and that the project is "definitely going to happen."
"What happens is, people sometimes they're down so long and when they're up they don't believe they're really up, they still think they're down," he said.
"We're up in Gary. Our spirits are up. Our goals are up. We're progressing here."
Not everyone attending the meeting was convinced.
Community activist Natalie Amons was worried by the lack of solid answers as to what the project will entail, and who will pay for it.
"Nobody?s saying don?t bring it," she told AFP. "The jury, to me, is still out. I?m a skeptic."
Jackson Family Foundation president Simon Sahouri said the project is still at the "conceptual" phase and cautioned that it will take "a few years to accomplish."
"This is only drawings,"
he said. "We have a lot of work to do."
Copyright © 2010 AFP. All rights reserved
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jqpNKzR35KwCR1NXlh-ovnz-3u2g

I wish Joe & Co would just play by the rules and get permission from the executors and try to work with them to honour Michael's memory. I suspect they deliberately don't consult the estate prior to launching these schemes (belts, Gary museum) knowing full well the press will ask Weitzman for comment thus making it look like the estate are raining on the family's parade.

I'm sad that these antics continue, this back and forth being played out in the media for which I feel Joe & Co are responsible shows no class or dignity and quite simply, Michael's memory just doesn't deserve this :(

Exactly what I think.

Gary moving ahead with $300 million entertainment complex

Performing arts center, museum, hotel, stores, restaurants, housing, golf course among features

http://www.post-trib.com/news/lake/2348388,new-gjackson0603.article

June 3, 2010

BY JON SEIDEL, (219) 648-3068
GARY -- A massive Jackson Family Center boasting a Michael Jackson Performing Arts Center, hotel, housing and elevated rail will be built in Glen Park without Gary tax dollars, Mayor Rudy Clay said Wednesday.

The mayor, appearing at the Genesis Convention Center beside Jackson family patriarch Joe Jackson and Jackson Family Foundation President Simon Sahouri, acknowledged skepticism bred by years of failed attempts to build such a complex in Gary.

But Clay said City Hall is seizing an opportunity to realize a dream and build an economic development "magnet" that could pump new life into the King of Pop's distressed hometown. He said it's beyond politics, and he said ground will break early next year.

"This is not a promise," Clay said. "This is going to be done."

Hours after Clay unveiled the Jackson family's plans, an attorney for the executors of Michael Jackson's estate told the Post-Tribune the estate is planning its own "world-class museum" at a site yet to be determined. Howard Weitzman said Michael Jackson's name and image can't be used without the estate's permission.

"The Estate of Michael Jackson was never consulted about, nor is it involved in, the Jackson Family museum being proposed in Gary, Indiana," Weitzman said in a written statement.
Land transfer in progress

Less than an hour before Wednesday's Genesis Center news conference, the Gary Board of Public Works and Safety met to approve a land transfer to the Jackson Family Foundation under an agreement with the newly formed Jackson Development & Marketing Corp.

City officials said they were unable to provide a copy of the agreement Wednesday. Clay has said the plan has the endorsement of not only Joe Jackson but Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson's mother.

City Controller Celita Green didn't name the specific parcels transfered during the meeting, but she said they are generally bordered by Interstate 80/94, 35th Avenue, Grant Street and Broadway.

City attorneys later said the land includes Gilroy Stadium and parts of South Gleason Golf Course.

Clay, Jackson and Sahouri unveiled an artist's rendering of the first phase of the Jackson Family Center for the media and public.

The drawing portrays a view from the southeast of what will contain the Jackson Family Museum and Cultural Center and the Michael Jackson Performing Arts Center and Concert Hall with Michael Jackson Memorial Pavilion.

It also contained images of an elevated train to be connected to the Adam Benjamin Metro Center, hotels and housing units. Clay said the foundation will establish scholarships for Gary students who don't have the means to further their studies.

"It's something my family and Michael have always wanted," Joe Jackson said.
Sahouri said the goal of the $300 million center is not only to cement the Jacksons' legacy but to improve Gary's global image. Clay said it will be a "magnet" that will draw people from all over the world.

He added, "The only thing that will stop this is Gary, Indiana, people."

"Sometimes people throw, should I say, poison in the soup," Clay said later, elaborating on that comment. "We don't want Gary citizens to throw poison in the soup."
Michael's Estate

Weitzman, whose office said he represents John Branca and John McClain, the executors of Michael Jackson's estate, said in a statement they have no connection to the Gary project, raising questions about the Michael Jackson Performing Arts Center.

"Michael Jackson's music, name, likeness, memorabilia and other intellectual property are assets exclusively owned by the Estate for the benefit of his children, his mother during her lifetime and charities as specified in his will," Weitzman wrote. "These properties cannot be exploited legally without written authorization from the Estate."

City of Gary Corporation Counsel Susan Severtson said Wednesday's news conference was a "first step," and any conversation that needs to be had with the estate can still occur.

"The city has worked under the impression that the Jackson Family is the direct line of contact with the estate and those individuals running the estate," Severtson said.

Asked about the legal issues surrounding the estate, Clay pointed out Michael Jackson is a member of the Jackson Family, and he referenced a commitment Michael Jackson made in 2003 to help build a performing arts center in Gary.
"Today the dream is going to come true," Clay said.
Up next

Sahouri said that dream will actually take between three and five years to build. First, he said, a feasibility study will be conducted on the project.

Clay said money won't be a problem. The project is privately funded by the Jackson Family Foundation, he said.

"Gary, Indiana's taxpayers won't be funding this project," Clay said.

Shovels "and bulldozers" will help the city break ground early in 2011, Clay and Sahouri said. Meanwhile, the mayor said he expects a "Niagara Falls" of people who will want to get involved in the project.

Developers might also be watching the actions of the Indiana Gaming Commission, which will soon decide whether to renew two gambling licenses held by Majestic Star Casinos. During Wednesday's Board of Works meeting, Green said a casino might become part of the project.

Most of all, Clay said he wants the support of the community, which he said has been down for so long it might not realize when things look up.
"We're going to make it happen for Michael," Clay said.

Statement from Howard Weitzman, attorney for Michael Jackson’s estate:
The Estate of Michael Jackson was never consulted about, nor is it involved in, the Jackson Family museum being proposed in Gary, Indiana. Michael Jackson's music, name, likeness, memorabilia and other intellectual property are assets exclusively owned by the Estate for the benefit of his children, his mother during her lifetime and charities as specified in his will. These properties cannot be exploited legally without written authorization from the Estate, which is managed by John Branca and John McClain, the Executors, as mandated in Michael's will. The Estate is considering a world-class museum that would include memorabilia, music and other intellectual properties at a site yet to be determined. The Estate has no connection to this project.

"The city has worked under the impression that the Jackson Family is the direct line of contact with the estate and those individuals running the estate," Severtson said.
How the heck are they working "under the IMPRESSION." LOL! What's that matter with these folks, do they not understand how silly they sound.

No wonder Gary has been down in the dumps for so long, the folks running the show obviously don't know what they are doing.

And what the heck is up with the parcel of donated land. It sounds like ALL of those elected officials are talking in circles. Was the land donated or not?

How the heck are they working "under the IMPRESSION." LOL! What's that matter with these folks, do they not understand how silly they sound.

No wonder Gary has been down in the dumps for so long, the folks running the show obviously don't know what they are doing.

And what the heck is up with the parcel of donated land. It sounds like ALL of those elected officials are talking in circles. Was the land donated or not?

LOL
I'm under the IMPRESSION all this gonna end in the typical Joe Cola Inc. style....

(....)
Asked about the legal issues surrounding the estate, Clay pointed out Michael Jackson is a member of the Jackson Family, and he referenced a commitment Michael Jackson made in 2003 to help build a performing arts center in Gary. "Today the dream is going to come true," Clay said.

(....)

Statement from Howard Weitzman, attorney for Michael Jackson’s estate:

Here we go again :no:
they should at least be honest and recognize this is much more than a performing arts center.

LOL
I'm under the IMPRESSION all this gonna end in the typical Joe Cola Inc. style....

eyyy... so much negativity, why's that? :smilerolleyes:
(irony, of course ;) )

LOL

LOL... along with the blue ray cds with his supposed new record label that no one has ever heard of

Well, the monument is tasteless. One of the pictures on it is not even Michael, but E'Casanova! How disrespectful! So if the museum will be of this quality as well, then no thank you. (And I haven't expected anything better from Joe.)

I have to say I'm starting to like the guys who work for the Estate (and no, I don't think they have anything to do with Michael's death): they are the ones who really protect MJ's artistic legacy - and even the interest of his children (see the belt affair). They are doing good deals - and ones those are not below Michael's artistic standard (see the Cirque de Soleil deal).

MJ's family on the other hand are doing anything for the money: LaToya runs to give interviews to Victor Guiterrez, Joe and Katherine make the kids sign belts and so on. Say what you want, but Michael knew what he was doing when he handed the management to his Estate to Branca and Co. and not his family......

Well, the monument is tasteless. One of the pictures on it is not even Michael, but E'Casanova! How disrespectful! So if the museum will be of this quality as well, then no thank you. (And I haven't expected anything better from Joe.)

NO WAY....which one?
Are there pics in hq because I can't even distinguish them apart lol
(i agree with your post btw)

they should at least be honest and recognize this is much more than a performing arts center.
WAY more than just a performing arts center and museum.

It's almost appears that Joe Jackson is trying to create his OWN city. LOL! I mean, with two hotels, stores, restaurants, and HOUSING amoung the features.

And the more I hear and read about Gary's elected officials, all I can do is shake my head and pray for the citizens of Gary.

NO WAY....which one?
Are there pics in hq because I can't even distinguish them apart lol
(i agree with your post btw)

This one:

url]

It's this picture of E'Casanova:

0_01012021_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

It's like they downloaded a bunch of pics from the Internet. I don't think they even have the right to use them.

This one:

url]

It's this picture of E'Casanova:

0_01012021_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

It's like they downloaded a bunch of pics from the Internet. I don't think they even have the right to use them.

OMG!! I am scared for MJ's legacy. Can it survive all this ish?

someone should let them know of the error...hopefully, the press or TMZ won't get wind of this and create a new scandal.

I don't know anything about this stuff, but what about the OTHER folks who appear on the monument, i.e. Diana Ross and Quincy. Do they have to also give their permission in order for someone to use their pictures in this way.

Just wondering!

Back