Gettin' 2 Know Each Other Game

cat in the hat

what is your favorite outfit you like to wear?

anything wool

what is something you like to do when you have all the money and all the time to do it in?

where is some place you've never gotten to go that you'd like to visit?

Michael :wub: (i'm crazy i know :lol:)

whom do u love more ? ur mom or ur dad ?

Michael :wub: (i'm crazy i know :lol:)

whom do u love more ? ur mom or ur dad ?[/b]

I love them both equally :wub:

Where is your fave place to shop for clothes?

What is your fondest childhood memory?[/b]

I've got a lot of beautiful childhood memories... I had a WONDERFUL childhood :yes:

What is your the most favourite thing to do?

ps. nice thread :flowers:

Michael... "a thing"?[/b]
lol well i guess poe didnt mean the word "thing" literally like a material thing. :flowers:

talking about michael to others :sarmoti

do u have msn ?

Reading a realy good book, the kind that takes you into a different universe- a different mind and makes you escape the world but leaves you refreshed and happy to enter back in to your own life again with new perspective

What do you think is your strangest habit, something you love to do- but would try not to if you are with people you don`t know that well....

( example: I love to put hot coffe over my ice cream- doubt I would do that at a dinner party- but sertainly at home with family :p )

lol well i guess poe didnt mean the word "thing" literally like a material thing. :flowers:

talking about michael to others :sarmoti

do u have msn ?[/b]
no....

oh, OK :flowers:

Reading a realy good book, the kind that takes you into a different universe- a different mind and makes you escape the world but leaves you refreshed and happy to enter back in to your own life again with new perspective

What do you think is your strangest habit, something you love to do- but would try not to if you are with people you don`t know that well....

( example: I love to put hot coffe over my ice cream- doubt I would do that at a dinner party- but sertainly at home with family :p )[/b]

My strangest habit must be grabbing my crotch without noticing it myself..

Well, would you travel to the outer space if it was possible and you got enough money, but not necessarily 100% safe?

To watch a west end show :)

If you could live the life of someone else for a day who would it be?

Oprah Winfrey because I'd do a full hour on how amazing Michael jackson is and how he has been wrongly persecuted by the media. :D plus..get my makeup and hair did! haha

If you could change anytthing about yourself what would it be?

How I am too sensitive and take things to heart too easily..

What super power would you like to have?

Back