Gettin' 2 Know Each Other Game

To be able to sing really well and have the confidence to perform to others

Have you ever had any premonitions that have come true?

nope

if u had 1,000,000,000 $ and u were asked to spend it in a week or month how would u spend it ?

Probably I would help my relatives and other people in need first.... then I would buy sth. for myself.:D

What is the place of your dreams to visit one day in your lifetime?

That would definitely be India. I want to see India so badly. I think India is the most beautiful and amazing country in the entire world.

What is some of your favorite things to do?

going to the music store and buying albums :)

do u play any pc games ?

Hmm.......my friends say I am generous and loyal- so I go with that............( hope I understood the term feature correct!)

If there was sutch a thing as a time machine- what period of time or what historic moment would you like to experience?

Wow...wow... that's hard i would LOVE to see many things.
Maybe back to see Shakespear or...the first built of the great wall of china. ooff...soo many things!!

If you had the choice to be invisible or invincible...which would you pick and why?

Aw Shad I missed your threads like this!

hmm invisible.. i just think it would be really fun. plush no one should be invincible.

If you could pick to only listing to music or watch tv the rest of your life what would you pick? *sucky question* lol

I would choose listen to music... EASILY :yes:

What is your dream job?

Tough choice but a Musical I love my music :)

What bad habits do you have?

I tap repetitively a lot and it annoys everyone, lol. And leaving wet towels everywhere :ph34r:

When's your birthday?

22nd march

If you could wish for one thing right now what would it be?

Probably seeing Michael in concert for the first time I was one excited little girl :lol:

Where did you last go on holiday?

I don't think I have one... Michael is my fave then everyone else I like I like equally :)

What are your plans for the weekend?

This week im just resting at home and doing my homework (im busy with school)

If you could remove something from this world, what will it be?

Myself :) Nah jk lol erm... War and poverty

If you could be with one person at this moment who would it be?

I go on Ebay and get loads of bargins :D lol

What made you become a fan of MJ?

Back