Getting to Know You - What is Your Gender?

• Male

Votes: 108 33.0%
  • Female

Votes: 212 64.8%
  • Other (Tell Us More)

Votes: 7 2.1%

• Total voters

BruceWayne

Proud Member
No heterosexual man on this board should complain that the girls are "winning" - it means more girls for us :wub: (the first and probably the last time I'll ever use that smiley, haha)

Might aswell throw this one in while I'm at it :smilie_butterflies:

Chanya

Proud Member
No heterosexual man on this board should complain that the girls are "winning" - it means more girls for us :wub: (the first and probably the last time I'll ever use that smiley, haha)

Might aswell throw this one in while I'm at it :smilie_butterflies:

Even if you like to have many girls around and want to say it's ok we are winning based on that, it doesn't take away from the fact that the men are losing :p

eStyle

Proud Member
Hi and you're most welcome! :) This is a great place to interact with other fans! These are hard times, so it's good we can come together and deal with it together :) I hope you stay active! Cool to hear about your girlfriend! :)

Thank u very much! :)
Yepp, I'm still so sad about him gone... I just want him to come back but unfortunately this won't ever happen...! :(

Btw, interesting thread of choice to introduce yourself in!:D

Yes, this thread was pretty good for introducing! :D

Gwyneira

Proud Member
I'm still female. Just thought I'd reiterate that. :) (GIRLpower is winning, woo!)

Agent M

Proud Member
th_63286_male_122_361lo.jpg

Grand Master S

Proud Member
Male.

I'm sure the majority are female, but one of the differences between MJ and popular male stars who emulate him is that he has a MUCH stronger male fanbase than those other artists. Compare the number of dudes you've seen at Michael Jackson concerts to Justin Timberlake or Chris Brown. And I'll bet that most of the guys at a JT or CB show are either there with a girl, or are gay and have a crush on the singer just like the female fans lol. Nothing wrong with that, but the point is that Michael has a reach to all demographics that is legitimately because of how great his music is.

Neeve

Proud Member
Male.

I'm sure the majority are female, but one of the differences between MJ and popular male stars who emulate him is that he has a MUCH stronger male fanbase than those other artists. Compare the number of dudes you've seen at Michael Jackson concerts to Justin Timberlake or Chris Brown. And I'll bet that most of the guys at a JT or CB show are either there with a girl, or are gay and have a crush on the singer just like the female fans lol. Nothing wrong with that, but the point is that Michael has a reach to all demographics that is legitimately because of how great his music is.

Yeah you're right, his music reaches out to so many different people :wub: