ginvid is in the HOT SEAT!

No, I don't collect anything. I am never in a position to. I have always wanted to have an interest in something and be focused enough to learn all I can about it. I'm so all over the place sometimes. Not enough discipline.

;)

And things about Michael? Do you collect/purchase all over it? Do you have any rare item?

I would definitely visit Egypt. I love ancient Egyptian culture and architecture. I want to see the pyramids and the tombs. I want to stand next to the sphinx and feel small in comparison. I think that old architecture carries its history with it. They tell stories of people who lived there. For instance, markings people made on the wall in old homes. Papers they left behind. Things they loved. Wear and tear in certain places. It can be kind of scary listening to a building. But I want the architecture of Egypt to talk and I want to listen.

Me too!!!!
kermit.gif

^^^ :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

All right Mr Smarty Pants! :D

^^^ :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

All right Mr Smarty Pants! :D

I'll take that as a yes!:D

I recently saw a couple of his films.

The pics are purely for your benefit!:)

The first was Carriers which I got on DVD for only $1.49!

I challenge you to find the moral in the story.:thinking:

f08cfd5e.jpg

0e927fd5.jpg

2f9e2a2f.jpg

418e8237.jpg

1282deba.jpg

I've been traveling a lot recently and one of the films I selected to view on the plane was Unstoppable also starring Denzel Washington.

f72b99b9.jpg

99bb7b8e.jpg

This is not to be confused with the Wesley Snipes film of the same name!:bugeyed

63ce4eac.jpg

To save the day, Pine does some heroics then Denzel does some heroics and then Pine does more heroics amidst banter and bonding!

e9addfb1.jpg

62845787.jpg

1bfca84b.jpg

hello Ginvid :ciao:
WOW,guys such 'riveting' questions :blink:

Okay, Ginvid... Are you still studying or do you have a job yet?
:blush:

You have a FAVE book?
You got any pets? If yes, what are their names?

Back