ginvid is in the HOT SEAT!

:hiya:

There is an R&B singer called Ginuwine that me and a few of my college mates were very much into. We used to say that we wanted to be in a Ginuwine video. So I made my moniker online "ginvid".

The coolest thing about NY - even if I don't always take advantage- is all of the free stuff they have available.

That's a hard one. I find them both funny at times. But Family Guy can just be too crass sometimes that I cannot evven watch it. But the Simpsons I don't think is aas funny or as random. I don't know. it is a toss up. :lol:

There is an R&B singer called Ginuwine that me and a few of my college mates were very much into. We used to say that we wanted to be in a Ginuwine video. So I made my moniker online "ginvid".

The coolest thing about NY - even if I don't always take advantage- is all of the free stuff they have available.

That's a hard one. I find them both funny at times. But Family Guy can just be too crass sometimes that I cannot evven watch it. But the Simpsons I don't think is aas funny or as random. I don't know. it is a toss up. :lol:

I work in NYC and live in Jersey City. I agree with you that in NY, one doesn't even need to think hard, there is always stuff to see, stuff to explore. I absolutely love the vitality and the diversity. I'm glad that I get to live here.

1. Do you plan to stay in NYC or move back to MI?

2. Do you have an umbrella with you now? ;)

:lol:

I don't ever plan on moving back to NY.

I od not have an umbrella which is a bummer. I am going to karaoke in about an hour and then I am going to see Green Lantern tonight and I am without an umbrella.

But I think my bro is going to bring me one later when we go to the movies. I think. We'll see.

I really want to live in Italy and Greece. My minor is in Art History and Classical art is my favorite. I would love to be surrounded by Classical and Neo Classical art on a daily bssis where I can just absorp the artifacts of the time.

Great. Greece is so beautiful. :wild: So I wonder.... you have studied or plan to study Art History? This is a huge subject. There are thousands of books on the subject. :eek:

then you will love europe and the history here..

If you can ask michael one question what would it be?

What is your fav movie, other then michaels?

Have you ever gone to a pay or musical in Broadway?
If you could be a penson for one day, who would choose and why?
Do you like classical music?

Do you like to cook?..If so .what is your favorite dish to cook?
would you rather wear pants or a skirt?
What is your favorite MJ song

Great. Greece is so beautiful. :wild: So I wonder.... you have studied or plan to study Art History? This is a huge subject. There are thousands of books on the subject. :eek:

I have already gotten my minor in Art history. I feel bad that I haven't really done anything with it. When I first graduated I used to get offers to go on digs (it was like a voluinteer thing) and I thought that would have been so awesome. But I never went. I really wish I had done it at least once, though.

then you will love europe and the history here..

If you can ask michael one question what would it be?

What is your fav movie, other then michaels?

Ingelief, I cannot think of just one question I would ask him. I have so many. I know it would be a personal question and I hope he would answer it honestly. Maybe I would ask him about God or about how he saw himself?? I would have to think about this one.

Do you mean videos? My fav movie would be some kind of comedy. Maybe Coming to America??

Have you ever gone to a pay or musical in Broadway?
If you could be a penson for one day, who would choose and why?
Do you like classical music?

Yes. I saw Phantom OF the Opera on Broadway. I would like to say that it was awesome. IOt sounded awesome anyway. I forgot my glasses at home and idid not have time to go all the way to Brooklyn to get them. So I was blind as a bat. :lol:

I have no idea who I would be. I guess it would depend on the person and what day it was? I would like to be someone very powerful like Jesus or MLK or Michael. But people like that often carry so much on their shoulders. I don't know if I could survive a day of that. I would also like to be Cleopatra or Nefertiti, to be someone so charimatic and/or beautiful for one day with a bunch of men fawning over me might be kind of cool to actually experince. Plus they were very intelligent and ambitious.

Then again,. I might wasnt to be Eve in the very beginning. To be perfect and know that you have the future of all mankind in your hand and having a personal relationship with God without a mediator so that you could speak directly to him... that had to have been awesome. Plus what would a person look like that was directly created by God? How would you feel? I just would love to experience that feeling.

Do you like to cook?..If so .what is your favorite dish to cook?
would you rather wear pants or a skirt?
What is your favorite MJ song

Xthunderx, my bros and sister have banned me from the kitchen. The last time I cooked I was making chicken vegetable soup. we all got so sick. I really thought I was going to die. I called my mother and my hed was spinning. It was hard to move. :lol: Now they refuse to let me cook.

I would rather wear a skirt so I can fell freer.

Man, my favorite MJ song changes depending on what day it is and what mood I am in. Whether I am sentimental or sad or nostalgic or happy or if I just fell like dancing. It could be almost any song.

Xthunderx, my bros and sister have banned me from the kitchen. The last time I cooked I was making chicken vegetable soup. we all got so sick. I really thought I was going to die. I called my mother and my hed was spinning. It was hard to move. :lol: Now they refuse to let me cook.

I would rather wear a skirt so I can fell freer.

Man, my favorite MJ song changes depending on what day it is and what mood I am in. Whether I am sentimental or sad or nostalgic or happy or if I just fell like dancing. It could be almost any song.
Omg..:lmao:...really?? Thank for the warning...I now know to stay away from your cooking...here I sent you this..no cooking involved..:pizza:

Skirts are nice...so I take it you are a girly girl???

Yes Michael has songs for every mood you could possibly be in...that is a gift..it really is..

I have already gotten my minor in Art history. I feel bad that I haven't really done anything with it. When I first graduated I used to get offers to go on digs (it was like a voluinteer thing) and I thought that would have been so awesome. But I never went. I really wish I had done it at least once, though.

Digs? Archaeology? Wow, it's so interesting. Made me think of Egypt, the findings of archaeologists. There is very rich place. There is still plenty to be found there. What you studied in university?

OMG! :eek:

247.gif

how do you manage to come up with all the questions in other hot seat threads? lol I envy your imagination!

What is your fave flower?

I don't have one. Flowers actually depress me. Having something very pretty for such a short time and then having it die and not being able to do anything about it makes me sad. I know this applies to anything that dies and I don't know why I take this frustration out on flowers. But there you have it.

how do you manage to come up with all the questions in other hot seat threads? lol I envy your imagination!

No, no. Please don't envy me. Some of them are just from having a conversation with people and being inqusitive. Most of them though are because me and my friends used to always do these questionaires to get to know someone better. Most of the questions are from that.

Who's your favourite artist other than MJ?

Stuart that is so hard to answer. I have so many artists that I like. I don't know who I would call a favorite. Maybe it is Stevie. A few of his songs give me goosebumps and tears. There are very few of his songs that I dislike. I think he is phenominal. I was just listening to him a bit ago.

Thanks guys for all of your questions! :girl_happy:

Heyyy! :waving:

What's your favourite kind of films?

How many siblings do you have?

Do you like dancing? :D

:dancin:

Do you like cooking?

Are you any good at it?

Would you ever adopt a child?

I don't have one. Flowers actually depress me. Having something very pretty for such a short time and then having it die and not being able to do anything about it makes me sad. I know this applies to anything that dies and I don't know why I take this frustration out on flowers. But there you have it.

Yeh that is true seeing a flower die is very sad :(

what do u like to shop for most clothes or books?

Heyyy! :waving:

What's your favourite kind of films?

How many siblings do you have?

Do you like dancing? :D

:dancin:

My favorite type of films are comedies. I love to laugh. :D

I have 5 siblings. But my sister died. So now there are 4 left. Two sisters and two brothers.

I like to dance even though I am not very good at it. :doh:

which time in history do you want to visit??

I would love to visit ancient Eqypt or Rome or Greece.

I can't imagine what the pyramids must of looked like when they were first built. Can you imagine seeing those whte monuments glistening in the sun? Can you imagine being there when the Sphinx was revealed in totality? To be surrounded by any of those nations at their height, would have been fascinating, I think.

My question was ignored. :(

:huggy: I'm so sorry. I did not answer it. I missed a question from Snow White Luvs Peter Pan as well. I will answer them both now.

I majored in Interior Design and Minored in Art History. Although I have not really done anything with the Art History minor.

Snow White, I do very much like classical music. At one time, that is all I listened to.

Do you like cooking?

Are you any good at it?

Would you ever adopt a child?

I hate cooking and I am not good at it at all. I used to have to cook for the whole family, being the next in line in age. I told my Mom that as soon as I got on my own, I was never cooking again. Once I got to college, I haven't really cooked. I still rarely cook til this day.

I don't know if I would adopt. I would be afraid. There are so many genetic things I would be afraid of. And besides all of that, I don't know if I would be a good mother. It's scary knowing you have someone's life in your hands.

Yeh that is true seeing a flower die is very sad :(

what do u like to shop for most clothes or books?

I do not like shopping typically. But I would rather shop for clothes. When I buy a book it is always with a particular book in mind. I have never gone shopping for a book where I would just peruse titles to see what I liked. But I did work in a book store.

:huggy: I'm so sorry. I did not answer it. I missed a question from Snow White Luvs Peter Pan as well. I will answer them both now.

:shifty:

No problem. ;)

I majored in Interior Design and Minored in Art History. Although I have not really done anything with the Art History minor.

Very cool. :wild: Do you collect anything related to art?

If you could trade your life with that of someone else with whom would it be? And why?

If you were to invent a new law, which one would you like to trade and why?

If you could choose to visit an African country which one would you go to and why?

Would you move to a foreign country if you could? If yes which one would you move to?

Are there any similarities between you and Michael character wise?

If you could have one of Michael's qualities, which one would you choose and why?

I do not like shopping typically. But I would rather shop for clothes. When I buy a book it is always with a particular book in mind. I have never gone shopping for a book where I would just peruse titles to see what I liked. But I did work in a book store.

Yeh im the same when i go to buy a book. That must of been cool to work at a book store :)

Did u have any famous people come into that store for signings?

What's your favourite and least favourite song from each of Michael's albums?

I see you live in New York. Were you there during the 9/11 attacks? (I would understand if you don't want to answer this question)

:shifty:

No problem. ;)

Very cool. :wild: Do you collect anything related to art?

No, I don't collect anything. I am never in a position to. I have always wanted to have an interest in something and be focused enough to learn all I can about it. I'm so all over the place sometimes. Not enough discipline.

If you could trade your life with that of someone else with whom would it be? And why?

If you were to invent a new law, which one would you like to trade and why?

If you could choose to visit an African country which one would you go to and why?

Would you move to a foreign country if you could? If yes which one would you move to?

Are there any similarities between you and Michael character wise?

If you could have one of Michael's qualities, which one would you choose and why?

If I could trade my life with someone, it would be someone very pretty. I often wonder how it must uplift a person to know that purely from their face, they can bring delight to someone. I sometimes wonder what that must feel like, to be really beautiful. i don't know anyone in particular I would be, but just someone who is not constantly worrying about their physical body.

If I understand correctly, you want to know what new law would I invent? I think I would create a new law making it tougher for people who abuse animals. I love my babies and cannot imagine some of the terrible things animals go through at the hands of cruel humans. It's terrible to think about.

I would definitely visit Egypt. I love ancient Egyptian culture and architecture. I want to see the pyramids and the tombs. I want to stand next to the sphinx and feel small in comparison. I think that old architecture carries its history with it. They tell stories of people who lived there. For instance, markings people made on the wall in old homes. Papers they left behind. Things they loved. Wear and tear in certain places. It can be kind of scary listening to a building. But I want the architecture of Egypt to talk and I want to listen.

I actually almost moved to England a few years back. However, I ultimately decided against it. But, I would like to live there for a bit at a future date.

I am not sure what qualities of MJ we have a like. That's a really tough question for me to answer.

I really admire people like MJ and now, my mother who are very slow to anger. I think that is a fantastic quality to have.

Thank you. :)

I see you live in New York. Were you there during the 9/11 attacks? (I would understand if you don't want to answer this question)

Ok, that's tough Imperial:

On OTW I love ICHI and I really do ot like She's Out Of My Life.

On Thriller, that's impossible to choose. But I like least Thriller.

On Bad, I love... that's too difficult. I like least Speed Demon

On Dangerous, I love Can't Let Her Get Away. I like least She drives me wild.

On History, I like SIM. Least is DS.

On Invincible, I like Butterflies best or YRMW. Least is The Lost Children.

I thin that about covers it. On the remix album, I love Ghosts. But I don't like Superfly sister.

I was not in NY on Sept 11. I had just gone home from college campus that July.

Ok, that's tough Imperial:

On OTW I love ICHI and I really do ot like She's Out Of My Life.

On Thriller, that's impossible to choose. But I like least Thriller.

On Bad, I love... that's too difficult. I like least Speed Demon

On Dangerous, I love Can't Let Her Get Away. I like least She drives me wild.

On History, I like SIM. Least is DS.

On Invincible, I like Butterflies best or YRMW. Least is The Lost Children.

I thin that about covers it. On the remix album, I love Ghosts. But I don't like Superfly sister.

I was not in NY on Sept 11. I had just gone home from college campus that July.

Back