Give It 2 Me - Madonna

Roxanne

Proud Member
who else LOVES this song ? i cant stop listening to it. i find it absolutely great. :D
the video is very good too. pharell is funny in it lol :p

At first i didnt care much about it but now I found it very catchy, the same with 4 mins lol.But I still hate the video :huh: Hope she'll pull a stunning video for Miles Away, this's my favorite from this album and decade :wild: :wild:

I cant believe how little support she has from American radio. U'd thought thing'd change after 4 min, ah well

dont like dance music but i quite like this its pretty catchy. prefer if madonna would sing real songs though instead of all this mid 90s euro pop

I like the song a lot, actually. Madonna knows what she's doing. She's doing music suited for her limited vocal ability.

dont like dance music but i quite like this its pretty catchy. prefer if madonna would sing real songs though instead of all this mid 90s euro pop

"Give It 2 Me" doesn't sound anything like euro pop nor does anything else from Hard Candy.

Give It 2 Me" doesn't sound anything like euro pop nor does anything else from Hard Candy

it sounds like the euro dance/ pop that was going round europe in the mid 90's.its standard poppy dance songs that come in and out of fashion every so often

I agree. "Give It 2 Me" sounds like a Euro dance/ pop song to me. I can imagine that the song would do quite well in Europe. It seems like that track was done in mind with that market in mind.

Anyway, I do like the song. It's fun and catchy. "Miles Away" is my fave song on the entire album though, I just adore it! Any news on what the 3rd single from "Hard Candy" is gonna be Madge fans?

definitely better than that God awful 4 minutes ... still a bit stupid but...oh well.

definitely better than that God awful 4 minutes ... still a bit stupid but...oh well.

I definitely think she'd have cut that "Get stupid" part :lol: :lol: I hope Miles Away'll be the 3rd single. I just LOVE it!

weird thing is that is the part i like the most. probably cuz it is the catchiest. i think that the chorus should have been waaaay better.

miles away,devil,beat goes on,heartbeat and dance tonight are the best songs. these should have been singles.

all other are...whatever. imo of course.

Back