~ * ~ Goodnight ♥Michael * ~ * Good morning ♥Michael ~ * ~

Michael, it is been a minute, but I haven't forgotten about you. I have just been enjoying a little time to myself, but you are never far from my thoughts. It seems like the more these days go by, the more my heart hurts. It is been tough. I try to cheer myself up by positive things, and I must tell you again, that I adore your smile, your laugh, and your unconditional love for everyone. You truly are an angel in disguise. I love you sweetheart, and I miss you as always.

Goodnight and sweet dreams my eternal sweet L.?.V.E. Sorry that I again have been saying goodnight to you lately. Again I had either been too tired or felt too sick to want to say goodnight to you. I miss and L.?.V.E. you so extremely much. And I still wish more than ever I was with you now.? :heart: :wub:

Good Morning, Michael. :)
It´s not morning anymore, here in my area - we are close to 12:00 pm -lunchtime. I´m thinking constantly about you - every day. I wouldn´t miss any minute to think about you and thank you for your wonderful human being and your music.
I know that you´re around us - that you feel our love - but still - I miss you very much. :(

Peace...Peace...Peace...Peace...Peace...Peace...Peace...

eternally for You my love
love.gif
033102lev_1_prv.gif
:heart: :pray: :heart:
033102lev_1_prv.gif
love.gif

msn028.gif
emoticon-object-043.gif

Goodnight.

angel_heart.jpg

Be safe
forever
:angel:​

good morning michael i love you can you put a song on sometime to make me smile :(

Michael, just know that I miss you and love you very much, more than you could ever imagine. I usually pour my heart and soul out to you, but short and sweet tonight, for real. Goodnight my love.

Michael my sweet eternal L.?.V.E. sorry I have not been saying my goodnight message to you in the past few days. I have just felt too tired to want to say goodnight to you. Which is why I am saying it early tonight. So goodnight and sweet dreams my angel of L.?.V.E. I miss and L.?.V.E. you so extremely much. Especially today where I was missing you horribly. I still just wish I could be with you now my L.?.V.E. ? :heart: :wub:

Goodnight, Michael. I wish you could visit me when I am sleeping because I dream about you every night. Sweet dreams and have fun playing with the angels tomorrow. I love you!

Even though it is still kind of early here my eternal L.?.V.E. I am going up to bed real soon. Cause tonight all I have been doing was just sadly think about and cry over you. I still can't believe sometimes how much the pain of losing you is for me especially after all these months. So goodnight and sweet dreams my sweet L.?.V.E. I wish so much I could be with you right now. I L.?.V.E. and miss you so extremely much.:boohoo: ? :heart: :wub:

Michael my eternal sweet L.?.V.E. I will be going up to bed real soon. I'm so sorry I have not been saying my goodnight messages for the past few days. It has been pretty bad for me over missing you so very badly. Especially this morning when I only had less than 2 hours worth of sleep because of that horrible vivid dream I had of you. I am so hoping I will sleep better tonight but I know I probably won't. The only way I can sleep better is knowing that your killer is either dead or behind bars. But it really doesn't matter to me anymore. He forever ruin my life when he took you forever away from me. So goodnight and sweet dreams my eternal L.?.V.E. I wish more than anything I was with you now. I can't even begin to tell you just how much I truly miss you.:boohoo: ? :heart: :wub:

Back