~ * ~ Goodnight ♥Michael * ~ * Good morning ♥Michael ~ * ~

:heart:Michael, Goofdnight
though here its such horrible night. violence roaming about the country, the odor of injustice all over, police brutality enveloping a scary shadow on people's peace of mind....
so dark, cold and eerie...

i wish i could hug You my love
60.gif
will u give me hug like the other ones You gave me before in my dreams... remember? tight, warm and so big.

i still can feel your arms on my shoulderblades and my waist :wub:

Michael my dear sweet eternal L.?.V.E. I am so very sorry I have not been saying my goodnight messages to you lately. I just either have been too tired, felt too sick, or just too sad and depressed over you to want to say goodnight to you. Especially this past Thursday where all I could do that day is just cry and sadly think about you. It was that bad for me. And yesterday I was reminded how it has been 20 months now since you forever left us. And that really hurt because it was something I really didn't want to be reminded of. I know you wouldn't want me to feel sad and cry over you all of the time. But it is something that it really can't helped my L.?.V.E. not when you were my only main source of happiness and joy. And it has been over 20 months now since I last felt truly happy. I really don't have any other reason to feel happy anymore. And the only thing that brings me joy now is watching the revenge scenes in 2 of my favorite Bollywood movies Anjaam and Ghajini. Since I just find it way too painful to watch any videos related to you and that was my joy. And I just miss watching you so very badly especially some of your concerts that I have. Mainly the HIStory concerts that I had L.?.V.E. to watch so much. I am going up to bed now my sweet L.?.V.E. I feel like I am ready to cry over you again. So goodnight and sweet dreams my eternal L.?.V.E. I L.?.V.E. and miss you more and more with each pasting day.? :heart: :wub:

We had a great meeting today, talking about the importance of music in praising God. So much of what you used to said was mentioned... I know you would have loved this particular topic. A great way to begin the day.
I love you, Mike. I'll do my best to sing the songs you can't.

wowowow... 2 years ago, at this very night, I was soooooo angry you would be doing "just" 10 shows that far, far away. I was just as angry as sad and dissappointed. I had been waiting for so long.... and then.... :(
LIfe has changed so much. I am so sorry I ever felt like that. So sorry I was a burden to your heart. I am so sorry, Michael :cry:

Hey Michael, just want to say goodnight to you.
Hope to have dreams about you tonight...will you meet me there?

Oh gosh, I miss you so much right now, Michael! :( :( :( Why can't you just come back? :( Goodnight, Michael...I hope we'll meet us in my dreams tonight...

Back