I want to lie beside you forever
I will be strong, always loving you
Until the night sky ceases to exist
Every breath I take and ever thing I do

Like the full moon in a winter sky
Your light shines down on me tonight
Lighting the darkest corners of my life
Letting me see everything will be alright

Michael, my love, I am really missing you, and it hurts me. I really wish I could be in your arms. I love you so much. :weeping: I met someone new today, I really wish he were you. As we spoke I replaced his face with yours and a bright smile spread across my lips. I wish I were lieing. I wish this weren't true, but I can't seem to love anyone as much as I love you. I dream of you constantly, I even paint your face on others to somehow dull the pain of your absence. I know this is crazy and bizzare but I will love you now and forever from afar. My shining star, my bright sunlight please let me dream of you tonight*

Last edited:
In The Blue Of The Evening

Tonight the moon and stars are out
Shadows dance as we meet again
Our lips touch in a gentle kiss
Arms open, a close embrace
In the blue of the evening

Together at midnight
Beneath the sky
Winds whispering softly
Dreams do come true

Open your eyes my love
Don't be sad, I must go
You must believe that
We will be together once more

Michael, my love, my one and only, I will say goodnight a little earlier tonight, because I am so tired and weak right now, I can barely keep my eyes open. I thought of you all day today as always. I love you so much, and I really wish you were with me. I really hope I will see you in my dreams tonight my love, but until then, goodnight, and I love you always!

Edge of Dreams

Laying under a generous mulberry tree
watching the breeze caress each leaf.
Gracefully swaying, performing a silent ballet as
separate entities move with the precision of one.
Swaddled in natures arms transcending,
as if carried by God's own hand.
Balancing on the edge of dreams,
my thoughts drift to you.

Joined only by the air surrounding us,
unable to touch, your presence is felt,
here by my side, 'neath the mulberry tree
Caressing, teasing my every thought,
a sense of peace embraces my soul.
Eyes closed, inhaling the sweet scent of fragrant flowers,
reminders of you with each breath taken.
Obscuring the agony of being alone,
praying this day will never end.

Oh gosh...
I don't know if it's because June is just around the corner or what, but I feel so often like shit... Yesterday I decided to watch This Is It - it had been a while since last time - and it was so hard it had never been before. :cry:

That text in the beginning "It was spring of 2009.."..it really brought back last spring, the beautiful spring and summer. And how you were taken away from us so suddenly, how your life ended while the summer was so beautiful and then it wasn't any more or at least I couldn't see it.

Can't believe it's been almost a year already! How can it be that life just goes on though you are gone and a part of me went with you? How can it be? Please help me understand.. :weeping:

I'm sorry didn't mean to make this so depressing but at the moment it's so difficult to think of you without feeling sad and depressed...

Goodnight, Michael, my darling angel. Sleep tight. I love you

47.gif

Time Stands Still

Time now stands still for me
My days are so very long
Listening to the ticking clock
Ever since you've been gone

The sun it never shines
Clouds are always in the sky
Colors now gone from my world
All I do is sit and cry

Your love was all I had
Can't live without you near
Feeling your loving touch
Nights are what I fear

Darkness closes in on me
Thoughts of you cloud my mind
Seems like I'm always searching
It's you I need to find

In my dreams I will roam
Calling out your name
Waiting for your reply
Just wanting things the same

Michael, my endless love, I really wish you were here with me. I would love very much to just be hugged and rocked by you. I want to look at your beautiful eyes, and see your most gorgeous smile!! I miss you so much Michael, and it really hurts me. Well my lovely one, I better go and sleep now, but feel free to hang out with me in my dreams okay? I love you so much, and goodnight!

Trying To Hold On

Stay here with me
Please don't ever leave
Everyone I have loved
Goes away I believe

Trying to hold on
To your loving hands
I feel them slipping
Without them I can't stand

Stay here with me
Help to keep me strong
Hold me so tightly
In your arms I belong

Trying to hold on
To your giving heart
Needing to hear it beat
Dieing when we're apart

Stay here with me
Fill my endless nights
Protect me from shadows
Till dawn shines its light

Trying to hold on
To your smiling face
I can always remember
Being in this happy place

Michael, my one true love, I need to try to go to bed now, because I am not feeling very well. :cry: I miss you, and I love you more than you'll ever know, Michael. I wish you were here to comfort me, and I wish I could just talk with you, and spend time with you in person. I hope I have pleasant dreams about you tonight. Goodnight, my love!

Wow, very touching words, Billie Jean. Hope you have good dreams. Michael is still here with you. I do believe that. He´s with his fans all the time - never will he leave us. And, he´s much more protected at that place where he is now - than here on earth. Please, don´t forget that. Try to think like that - maybe you´ll feel a little bit better. :smile:

Wow, very touching words, Billie Jean. Hope you have good dreams. Michael is still here with you. I do believe that. He´s with his fans all the time - never will he leave us. And, he´s much more protected at that place where he is now - than here on earth. Please, don´t forget that. Try to think like that - maybe you´ll feel a little bit better. :smile:
Good to see you around - I have missed you! :hug: Thank you so much for your kind words and support. :flowers:

Michael, my love, I am so sorry that I didn't tell you goodnight on here last night. I was getting so tired and I just could not focus anymore. Anyhow, I told you goodnight before I went to bed last night so it is okay. I have actually been up for the last few hours, but I am just now posting this. It is so nice waking up with nothing but thoughts of you, my love. Whatever I do today, I will be thinking of you and how I wish you were with me. I love you so much, Michael, always and forever.

I can't believe it's been almost a year....
I just didn't know how deep in my heart you are.
I just don't know how much we can go on like this.
I want sooo much to hold you and hear you smiling again, while saying "it's ok, now. It' all right.... it's over now..."

:cry:

Michael my love, I will keep this a little short tonight, because I need to go and get some rest. I feel really weak and tired. I need you so much. Please be in my dreams tonight. Goodnight, my love!

Michael my eternal sweet L..V.E. I am so very sorry about how my goodnight messages have been to you lately. Is just that I am finding it really hard to write my goodnight messages to you without wanting to cry over you again. Like I am starting to now. It has been almost an year now and I am still crying over you several times a day. Mostly every single day since that horrible June day. When someone decided to forever take you away from us. And I will never ever forgive him for that. How can I forgive someone who forever took away my joy and my happiness? I am just so sad and miserable without in my life. That I still tend to have suicidal thoughts because I just want to be dead and with you so much anymore. I might still have suicidal thoughts Michael but there is no way I will go and kill myself. Not when you and God are so against it. I just wish something would happen to me so I can finally be with you. I just really hate the thought of having to live a life of total misery. But I guess it is just something I am going have to learn live with. So goodnight and sweet dreams my forever eternal Moonwalking Angel of L..V.E. I still truly L..V.E. and miss you so very, very much. And I will always forever and a day will. :heart: :wub:

Holding Onto Time

Looking into your loving eyes
Wanting to hang on to time
Holding tightly to every memory
A moment when you were mine

Before you became just a dream
When all my life was clear
Never expected what lay ahead
Thought your voice I'd always hear

I try to fill all my days
With lots of things to do
This doesn't seem to matter
Thoughts always return to you

Now I fear the break of day
You leave with morning light
Hours are so hard on me
Yearning for the dark of night

As I lay down to sleep
I pray for one last thing
To see your handsome face
Tonight, even if it's just a dream

Michael, my love, my sweetheart, I wish I could stay up all night thinking of you, and listening to your music, etc. But I am really weak and tired right now. Before I go to bed, I just want to say I love you always. I hope you are in my dreams tonight, my love. Goodnight!

Back