Goodnight Michael

I so sorry I was always so late and that I never had the courage to really believe in my dreams and fight for them. Maybe I could have been there... maybe I could have hold your hand. Or maybe I just want to believe I could have done so. I don't know anymore. I just know I miss Michael, and I am so, so angry and ashamed of myself for feeling I didn't give enough. I feel so out of place, so wrong, so out of everything. I no longer fit there... I no longer fit here... I feel lost. I feel lonely. I feel sad.

Why? What is the reason for this? What's the lesson to be learned? Why is this so hard to see? and so painful to live....

Michael... te extrañamos tanto; tanto que ya no hay palabras sólo pena.

I long for the day you will walk this earth again, in peace, in freedom, in joy. I long for that day. And I miss you so much :weeping:

^^
:better:

This world turned upside down last June and since then it seems like so many of us are just trying to survive, trying to cope with what happened. Oh, how I miss the good times that are so far away now. Oh, how I miss you, Michael :cry:

Goodnight, Michael, my sweet angel..sleep tight. I love you so much.
Goodnight everyone, hope you have Michaelicious dreams. Keep the faith. :huggy:

^^
:better:

This world turned upside down last June and since then it seems like so many of us are just trying to survive, trying to cope with what happened. Oh, how I miss the good times that are so far away now. Oh, how I miss you, Michael :cry:

thank you!
Yes... the world has gone wilder and crazier and it's difficult to make sense in all this mess.

I am so tired of all this :(

Time Without You

A broken heart is shattered
Don't know what to do
Can't put the pieces back
All this time without you

Trying to go on everyday
Make the motions, play the part
Yet I haven't got a clue
How do you mend a broken heart

Trying to sleep the night away
Hoping to see you in a dream
All that came was a nightmare
Waking me with a scream

Realizing your no longer here
To soothe away my tears
To wrap me in your embrace
Chasing away all my fears

All alone now sitting here
Singing all of our sad songs
Thoughts of you occupy my mind
With you is where I belong

Michael, my love, I am really missing you right now. My heart is broken, and I don't know what to do. Come stay with me, my love. I really need you now. I feel like all I can do is cry, but despite my sadness, I still want to tell you goodnight, and I love you, very, very much!! :weeping:

Michael my dear sweet eternal L..V.E. I still can't help but wonder ever since I was out earlier today. If that was you that sent me that heart in the sky. And if that was from you thank you for knowing again how much I truly L..V.E. you. But earlier tonight Michael I was really missing you very badly. I just couldn't seem to stop crying over you. And I had just wanted to be with you so very badly. That it still really hurts that I am not with you. And that is where I want to be so very badly. Not living in a world without you in it. So goodnight, sleep very well, and have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L..V.E. I will always forever and a day L..V.E. and miss you. :heart: :wub:

Michael, I am really missing you badly tonight and I long for the day to see you smile again. We all miss you very much here. I feel so empty inside and lonely without you. Time is passing and keeps moving forward. June is on its way and I just wish you could come back to us :cry: or at least visit in our dreams. Until then Goodnight to my greatest love. :heart:

Michael my forever eternal L..V.E. I have cried over you so much today. Because I was just missing you really terribly. I tried watching your Helsinki HIStory Concert. Thinking that maybe it was what I needed. But I had to turn the concert off after a few minutes. Because I had started to really cry over you again. It's been like 2 months now since I last really watched something from you. And I really do miss watching you so much. But ever since my depression over you has gotten worst. I really can't handle watching anything from you. Mainly the interview that you did with Oprah. And watching the theater scene from that interview used to always make me feel better. But now I just can no longer handle it. I am starting to cry over you again. Over just how much I truly miss you and watching you. So goodnight, sleep well, and have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L..V.E. I will always forever and a day L..V.E. and miss you.:heart: :wub:

good-night_0-1.gif

Goodnight sweetheart. I love you so much. Sweet dreams my angel xxxxxxxxx

Sleepless Nights

So many sleepless nights
Awake, tossing and turning
You're always in my mind
For love I am yearning

Thoughts of our loving
Sleep does not come
These dreams to vivid
Images I run from

Dreams I can't relive
Fighting to stay awake
Loving you in my sleep
Something I can't take

When I'm drifting off
Awakened by my screams
Remembering you're not here
Nothing, just a dream

Crying into my pillow
Looking for some relief
From these sleepless nights
And this endless grief

Michael, my love, it's been another long, lonely day without you. All day long I've spent time daydreaming about you, and how I wish you were here with me. I really miss you, my love. I just can't ever stop thinking of you, and that will probably never go away. You mean so much to me, and I wish I could touch you and hold you, and vice versa. I love you so much, Michael, always and forever. Goodnight, my sweet love. :heart:

Finial Flight

This pain is too much to bare alone
My love come for me, take me away
Everything in me feels broken
I don't wish to see another day

Don't leave me here any longer
This life is so hard to withstand
Closing my eyes, I am ready now
Waiting on the touch of your hand

My heart is shattered without you
Wrap me in your arms, fly with me
Away from all this misery
It is your face I need to see

We will soar above the tree tops
As we take our finial flight
Looking down on the world below
Disappearing into the night

Michael my eternal sweet L..V.E. I had spent another day of really missing and really thinking about you. Even though I really do try not to think about and miss you too much during the day. By either sleeping or playing one of my Sims games. But sleep is still the only thing that I can find real comfort in. I still so very much wish I could be with you now. And I still so very much hate having to live in a world without you in it. So goodnight, sleep well, and have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moowalking Angel of L..V.E. I will always keep loving and missing you until the end of time and eternity. :heart: :wub:

The Waiting

Empty days like this
Always seem so long
Bright sunshine outside
The shades are drawn

Classical music playing
Every song reminds me
Of your gentle smile
How things use to be

Now sitting all alone
Waiting for days end
Time now moves so slow
Prayers to you I send

Can you hear my pleas
Reaching for you above
Do you feel my heartbreak
Dying without your love

Can't hold on much longer
Without you by my side
This fight's much to hard
When all my dreams have died

I'm still can blieve here is a poem i wrote a few weeks again

title don't want to say goodnight

I don’t want to say goodnight
it doesn’t feel right
I wish I can hold you tight
because it would break my heart to say it
Blessed and honor you sadly
I have tears and a wet tissue its not fare

Why they didn’t care you
gave them your all everything they wanted
They promise you dreams left
you lost and tormented
I only wish to say I see you later
And go at all your haters I don’t
want to say goodnight because
its dark and cold as I sit by the window
With no lights on just waiting for my
heart to stop but I can’t help but
think of you Michael through these raindrops.

Michael my eternal sweet L..V.E. I am not going to say much to you like I usually do. Only because I am really crying over you now. To really say what I want to say to you. So goodnight and sweet dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel Of L..V.E. I forever L..V.E. and miss you. :heart: :wub:

Slowly Falling

How do I go on living
How do I stop the tears
It is to hard on me
After loving you for years

How do I stop the heartache
I am so lost without you
Everyone says to move on
How I do that, I have no clue

Friends say I'm so strong
That I handle things so well
When I am scared and alone
They don't see my living hell

How do I continue on
I'm crazy without you here
Life holds no meaning
Wishing I felt you near

Can't stop thinking of you
Still hear your voice calling
Every thought I have is you
Feeling myself slowly falling

Michael, my love, I am crying so much right now, I wish you were here with me. :weeping: I love you and I really am missing you so much. I can't tell you enough how much is aches to want to be with you because I love you so much. I think of you every second of everyday. Not a second goes by that I don't wish I could be with you my love, holding me in your loving arms. I am going to try and get some rest now, but I will be dreaming of you as always... I love you, and goodnight.

Goodnight Michael, sleep well in love and happiness. I miss you Michael, every minute of every day. You are always in my heart and I will keep you with me forever.
God bless Michael.

God.... we are really going crazy without this man.
Please, keep him safe. If we can see so much good in him... I am confident you can see even more. We love him. And we miss him sooo, sooo mucha. Please.

Release Me

Release me from these chains that hold me
Come fly me away to distant lands
Where there is no agony and pain
Just beauty of the ocean and white sand

Where the sun is forever shining
Reflecting on the turquoise water below
Forever wrapped in the warmth of your love
Gone feelings of heartache and sorrow

Where we can stroll barefoot on the beach
Ocean waves sing as dawn bathes the shore
Two lovers lost in tranquility
Glorious feelings forever more

Birds singing wondrous melodies
Our hearts beating in time with their song
Two souls melting together as one
United in love where we both belong

Michael, my love, tonight I am going to keep this a little short, because I am not feeling well. I have been feeling very weak and tired all day. :cry: I want to say that I love you very much from the depths of my heart. I hope you will be in my dreams tonight, my love. Goodnight, and sweet dreams!

Back