Goodnight Michael

Last night I put another poster of you upon my wall, I wish I had room for them all. I still play your music above all others and imagine you and I as lovers. I'd have liked to have been your special friend so that your pain would know a different end. I would've lent a sympathetic ear so that you would never have to fear. I'd have been there when you needed me. Even out of sight if need be. I would've supported you in times of strife would've loved to have been your wife. I will always have these thoughts of you. These thoughts of you are so overdue. Sorry last night I did not say goodnight. I wish you eternal peace and light. Sleep peacefully my prince now you're safe in another province. Goodnight, my sweet love. I love you now and forever and for all eternity! :heart:

Michael my eternal sweet L.O.V.E. I had spent another day of really missing you terribly. I have tears in my eyes now. Cause I was just starting to cry over you again. I still so very much wish there was some way you could come back to us. My life really isn't the same anymore since you forever left us. So goodnight and sweet eternal dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always forever and a day keep loving you more and more with each and every single passing day. Until the very end of time and eternity.:heart: :wub:

Whispering Winds

Whispering winds blowing
Promise passions embrace
Missing your soft touch
Smiles on your face

Billowing cloud stairways
Windows view of dawn
Hearing your sweet voice
My strength to carry on

Sadness searing mind
Tears flood a lonely heart
Souls torn asunder
Briefly ripped apart

Carried on a breeze
Echoing in my ears
Your words of forever
Music for me to hear

Memories returning
Walking hand in hand
Dreams of tranquil beaches
Love waits in promised land

Last night I dreamt of you. You were singing so happily into a microphone, doing dance routines upon a darkened stage. Then I woke up and found it was all a dream and then my illusion was shattered. For it was as if you were truly alive and did not die. It was my wish to see you perform again and perform for me you did one last time, in the darkness of a dream. I am sorry there are people who still fail to realise how great you were in life and how great you remain right now. Those people fail to understand how unique and wonderful you are and it's their tragic loss for they are blind and deaf to you my dear. One day their eyes and ears will be opened and they will know just what they've missed. Sweet dreams, my love. I love you forever and all eternity.

Billie... :hug:
How I wish I could dream of him. Sure that was a lovely dream.
Dreams.... and memories.
We love you, Billie.

If Michael was here right now I would just ask him to forgive me.
To forgive me, for taking him for granted.
To forgive me, for not having given him more.
To forgive me, for not being able to help him in any way.
To forgive me, for not finding ways to show my love.
To forgive me, for not being stronger.
For receiving so much.... without giving more in return.
For been weak.
For been just good at crying.
For missing him so bad.

I love you, Michael.
I love just the lovely human being you are.
Just that.
And that's all.

:weeping:

Michael, my sweetheart, I am just so mesmerized by you. I love you more than I could ever explain, more than you'll ever know, and at times I think it overwhelms me (but definitely in a good way!!). I wish I could be in your arms and hug you endlessly. A moment like that would bring me so much joy! It makes me smile just thinking about it. Well, my love, I'm gonna go and get some rest now. Will you be in my dreams tonight? I hope so!! Goodnight, my sweet love! I love you now and for all eternity! :heart:

Last night I dreamt of you. You were singing so happily into a microphone, doing dance routines upon a darkened stage. Then I woke up and found it was all a dream and then my illusion was shattered. For it was as if you were truly alive and did not die. It was my wish to see you perform again and perform for me you did one last time, in the darkness of a dream. I am sorry there are people who still fail to realise how great you were in life and how great you remain right now. Those people fail to understand how unique and wonderful you are and it's their tragic loss for they are blind and deaf to you my dear. One day their eyes and ears will be opened and they will know just what they've missed. Sweet dreams, my love. I love you forever and all eternity.
so beautiful,i feel the same way,i love you michael always will,

Goodnight my sweetheart:wub:
Hand on heart I love you more than words can say................and some!:D
Sweet angel Michael. Always in our hearts- forever and a day.
I wish so much that you didnt go away.:doh:

Hand on heart you love us!

2.jpg

And we love you more xxx

Michael my dear sweet eternal L.O.V.E. I had spent today only thinking about you. I did try and not think about you too much. By taking some naps because I had woken up this morning feeling so very tired. Ever since you left I can no longer sleep like I used to at night. My depression that I am still in over you is just not letting me. I so wish more and more I could sleep forever and be with you as well. So goodnight, sleep eternally well, and forever have the most sweetest dreams. I will always forever and a day L.O.V.E. and miss you.:heart: :wub:

Forever And For Always

Fog rolls across dark waters
Onto silent lonely shores
Bringing back sad memories
Past years when I was yours

Darkness is all that's left
To fill my loveless days
Music from the waves now gone
Since your soul flew away

No longer do the birds soar
Over the majestic seas
Beauty no longer lives there
Sadness slowly consuming me

Broken heart unable to smile
Empty soul devoured by fear
Heavy grey mist settling in
Hiding flow of endless tears

Forever and for always
Your love will carry me through
Waiting for the sun to shine
When again my eyes see you

Michael, my love, I thought of you non-stop today, and all I seem to do is think of being in your strong arms, wrapped around me with love. I am so in love with you, and I wish you were here. Michael, you are, without a doubt, the love of my life, the man of my dreams, and I love you so very much! I am going to get ready for bed now, my love. Please be in my dreams tonight! I want to spend time with you somehow. Goodnight, my sweet love!! I love you always and forever! Hugs and kisses for you, Michael! :heart:

Grief

Grief
Alone
With my thoughts
Missing your touch
Heartache surrounds me
Darkness filling my soul
Pain deeper than any known
Life not worth living anymore
Lost without being in your embrace
Existing with no meaning, endless tears

Michael, my love, I am going to go to bed now. I am sorry to make this short, but I am so weak and tired. I love you so much Michael, always. Please know that. Goodnight, my love, and I'll talk to you soon.

Michael my dear sweet eternal L..V.E. I spent another day of missing and thinking about you. I am crying over you now as I am listening to you. And I really can't help it. Because I just miss you so extremely much. I just want to be with you so much anymore. And it just really hurts that I am still not with you. I so wish I could just sleep forever so I don't have to think about you so much when I am awake. So goodnight, sleep well, and have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L..V.E. I will always keep on Ling and missing you until the very end of time and eternity. :heart: :wub:

Last night was the happiest night of my life, because you were in my arms again. We just layed there talking and holding hands, hoping that it wouldn't come to an end. We talked for hours, it was the happiest I have ever been, just lying there with you. You kissed me, so gently and so sweet. It was the best few seconds of my life, I think my heart skipped a beat. It felt so great, being back with you. After last night, I know my love is true. The night came to an end, and the sun began to rise. My alarm clock went off, and I awoke quite surprised. I looked over beside me, to find you not there. For it was all a dream. :weeping: If I could sleep forever that's what I would do, dreaming forever... dreaming of you.

Michael my dear sweet eternal L..V.E. I have tried not to miss and think about you too much today. Especially since I went out today. But now I am really missing you like crazy. I still so very much wish I could be with you. So I can start feeling happy again. It has been almost an year now and I am still always feeling sad, miserable, and depressed. I really am just so lost without you in my life. So goodnight, sleep well, and always have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L..V.E. I will always keep lving you more and more until the very end of time and eternity. :heart: :wub:

Today I am tired of all this pain.
and I am also angry and mad and frustrated.

Why, Michael???

Why was it so easy to get that close to you when you were the wrong person??? Why those advisors/friends/staff did have their chance not only to get close to him, but also to hurt him so bad???? For us, he was forever out of reach.

Ok... this is nonsense, but I am angry!!! I am frustrated and sad and sorry and mad and blue and confused. All at once!!!! And I can't understand myself and I hate it that I even feel angry towards Michael himself, but I feel it. And it's a terrible thing to feel :cry:

This is a neverending ride on a wild rollercoaster of emotions and feelings, dark feelings.

I need to sleep too.
For a long, long time.
Good night.... good?? The irony of that word...........

Forgotten Feelings

Feeling so fragile in your hands
Like anyone could break this spell
Lets blow the candles out tonight
Getting lost in loves sweet swells

You make me feel so beautiful
Looking at me, your eyes shine
Overflowing with loves needs
Saying I'm so glad that your mine

When you take me in your arms
Closing my eyes I leave this pain
Tenderly kissing my waiting lips
These emotions drive me insane

Forgotten feelings for so long
Pushed them back in my mind
Your touch awoke so much in me
Pleasures I wanted no one to find

There's something about your love
Hold tight maybe we can fly away
Feeling the magic in your hands
Where in my dreams I'll forever stay

Michael, my love, today was a really long day for me, and now I can relax a little bit. I thought of you all day long. I miss you so much, my love. I just want to be in your arms. Not a second goes by that I don't wish I could be with you, holding me in your loving arms. I will be going to bed in a little bit, and I sure hope we can meet together in my dreams. I promise you forever and a day, and I will love you, always and forever. Goodnight and sweet dreams, my love.

Living For Yesterday

Tomorrow I no longer see
Blinded by yesterdays
Needing to feel your touch
Trying to find my way

Can't go on living
Feeling only despair
Trying to face today
Hard without you there

Pray for days gone
Release from this grief
Memories of you here
Happiness much too brief

Feel like giving up
No one to replace
Love I have for you
Needing to see your face

Shutting out this world
Closing my eyes again
You are here with me
Much easier to pretend.

Michael, my love, another day has gone by, and of course I thought of you all day. It's so hard coping with the immense amount of sadness I feel for you. I really miss you my love, and my heart is so broken. I'd better go to bed now, otherwise I might sit up all night and cry. I wish you would visit me in my dreams and console me. I love you so much, always and forever. Goodnight my love, sleep tight! :heart:

Back