Got Pets??

That will now make it a total of 4 Dogs, (ChiChi, Soukie, Sarayah, Seralda), 6 Birds (Max, Sierra, Midget, Dexter, Boq & Fiyero), 3 Cats (Kitty, Comet, Tasha), 2 Guinea Pigs (Milly, Molly) 2 Mice (TJ, DJ), 2 Goldfish (Orange, Vodka) my Discus Fish (Tiger). my Carpet Snake LG who I forgot to mention before I would officially like to introduce you to my latest editions to the family. Now guys I officially promise from this day forth I will not buy another animal.... These two are my latest babies and the last two I will be buying otherwise I'm going to be running a zoo :lmao:

Meet Vodka Jr, he's a red devil:

02082011964.jpg

And last but not least Shadow:

02082011979.jpg

Last edited:
That will now make it a total of 4 Dogs, (ChiChi, Soukie, Sarayah, Seralda), 6 Birds (Max, Sierra, Midget, Dexter, Boq & Fiyero), 3 Cats (Kitty, Comet, Tasha), 2 Guinea Pigs (Milly, Molly) 2 Mice (TJ, DJ), 2 Goldfish (Orange, Vodka) my Discus Fish (Tiger). my Carpet Snake LG who I forgot to mention before I would officially like to introduce you to my latest editions to the family. Now guys I officially promise from this day forth I will not buy another animal.... These two are my latest babies and the last two I will be buying otherwise I'm going to be running a zoo :lmao:

Meet Vodka Jr, he's a red devil:

02082011964.jpg

And last but not least Shadow:

02082011979.jpg

Beautiful cat and fish! :wub: Awwwwwwwwww you have so many pets. :heart:

Beautiful cat and fish! :wub: Awwwwwwwwww you have so many pets. :heart:

Well I don't have any children so that's why I have so many animals as these are my babies, I love them to death and would do everything in my power to protect them from harms way.

If I didn't have so many I would look at getting either another snake or a lizard.... I really really want a rabbit but unfortunately in our state in Australia they are banned as they are considered pests and if we are caught with one its up to a $3,000 fine and the animal gets destroyed

^wow really? That's sad.

Tell me about it, its so frustrating especially when 2 hours away its the QLD/NSW border line and there are Rabbits for sale there plus our local pet shop sells grooming equipment ect ect for rabbits too, I would sneak one home as it would be easy but I'm a little frightened that the neighbours next store might see it and report it, I'm not worried about the fine money isn't important but what I am worried about is having an innocent creature loose its life because I was stupid enough to think that I could get away with disobeying the law, so to make things easier I've just decided not to have one.

Tell me about it, its so frustrating especially when 2 hours away its the QLD/NSW border line and there are Rabbits for sale there plus our local pet shop sells grooming equipment ect ect for rabbits too, I would sneak one home as it would be easy but I'm a little frightened that the neighbours next store might see it and report it, I'm not worried about the fine money isn't important but what I am worried about is having an innocent creature loose its life because I was stupid enough to think that I could get away with disobeying the law, so to make things easier I've just decided not to have one.

I guess the risk is not worth it :( Especially since it's a life and death situation for the rabbit.

^ Aw thanks. She is a mix of no particular breed. I found her as a puppy, abandoned near a garbage dump. Same goes for Candy :)

I have 5 Chihuahua dogs. This is one of them. Her name is Kiwi. In this picture she was celebrating Cinco De Mayo. :)

kiwi-1.jpg

Okay okay guys I know that I just said after Vodka Jr and Shadow that I wasn't going to purchase anymore pets but yesterday I went into the pet shop to get some worming and lice stuff for my birds as they are due to be done and I came across these two gorgeous little fellows, they were on their own in separate cages of course and they just looked so lonely I just couldn't leave them there all alone so I brought them, so now I officially introduce you to Rainbow the Lorikeet & Nessie the Guinea Pig.

Rainbow:

jide10.jpg

Nessie:

2r56zd5.jpg

My parents are going to kill me when they come home from holidays tomorrow but meh they'll get over it, its not as if i'm not the one looking after them... I brought Rainbow for $280 he has been hand raised and it extremely friendly, he was playing with me yesterday and when I walked away he started crying out so I just couldn't leave him there all on his own, there were other birds (Indian Ringnecks) in cages beside him but for some reason they didn't like him...And Nessie well the face just said it all (she was $25), she's just so gorgeous and the only Guinea Pig left and besides I thought she would be perfect for Milly seen as Molly passed away a few days ago.

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of my cat, Lady Samantha, aka: Samsam, who I got as a 3 week old who'd been abandoned by her mom. I taught her to drink and eat solids, use the cat box and be social with people and cats. She was nuts! She would attack me in the shower, attack the air conditioner when it was on, sleep on my head, eat weird food with me like lettuce, olives and yogurt.... and I'd goose her and then like five minutes later she'd get me back by springing out of a hiding spot and slapping my legs lol.

I was in a very large apartment building fire at the beginning of August, and lost everything I owned, including my precious ten month old Samsam. It's been very hard for me but I'm getting better at dealing with it and I know I can always have the memories with her and the fun pictures I took all the time with her.

If you don't mind, I'd like to share some with you.....

sam8.jpg

The first day I met her....

sam7.jpg

Still bottle feeding and making a mess....

sam2.jpg

Eating my shoe....

sam3.jpg

My pretty girl...

sam1.jpg

Growing up!!

sam6.jpg

How I'll remember her.

Here are some pictures of my cat, Lady Samantha, aka: Samsam, who I got as a 3 week old who'd been abandoned by her mom. I taught her to drink and eat solids, use the cat box and be social with people and cats. She was nuts! She would attack me in the shower, attack the air conditioner when it was on, sleep on my head, eat weird food with me like lettuce, olives and yogurt.... and I'd goose her and then like five minutes later she'd get me back by springing out of a hiding spot and slapping my legs lol.

I was in a very large apartment building fire at the beginning of August, and lost everything I owned, including my precious ten month old Samsam. It's been very hard for me but I'm getting better at dealing with it and I know I can always have the memories with her and the fun pictures I took all the time with her.

sam8.jpg

sam7.jpg

sam2.jpg

Eating my shoe....

sam3.jpg

My pretty girl...

sam1.jpg

Growing up!!

sam6.jpg

How I'll remember her.

Misty she's so beautiful, she was lucky to have you for the short time she was with us and from the way that you loved her and took care of her I'm sure she was grateful and proud to have someone so loving and caring to look after her :group:

Last edited:

sam8.jpg

sam7.jpg

sam2.jpg

Eating my shoe....

sam3.jpg

My pretty girl...

sam1.jpg

Growing up!!

sam6.jpg

How I'll remember her.

Fire? OMG! :eek: :( How did this happen? :unsure: She was so beautiful. :heart: I hope you'll be OK. :angel: Well, maybe you have another cat? :cat:

Thanks you guys. Yes I spoiled her and loved her so much....I hadn't been dating anyone so it was just me and Samsam in the apartment and we got really close.
On Aug. 3, the guy above me fell asleep with a cigar lit and he woke up to his apartment on fire. He tried to put it out but quickly realized he could't. My door was the second one he banged on, since I was underneath him. I couldn't find samsam, as she was already hiding, and had only minutes myself to escape the smoke. It's one of the hardest decisions I've ever made, to leave that apartment without her. I had to feel my way down the hall just to find the stairwell, because it was nothing but smoke....
The Saturday after, our landlord told us what parts were still standing and we could try to get to what was left of our apartments, but it was enter at your own risk and not approved by the cops. I went in armed with a trusty friend, who is in the National Guard, to help keep me safe. My livingroom was still intact, and that was where I found Samsam. She had no visible injuries and I took comfort in the fact she was not burned or crushed, though it was very hard to find her that way. :(

Eventually I want to get a fat boy lap cat to spoil, but that will be at least a year I think. It's just going to take me a long time to settle with losing her.

Keep posting pet pics....I love seeing them! And spoil your pets...you never know when they may leave you.

Thanks you guys. Yes I spoiled her and loved her so much....I hadn't been dating anyone so it was just me and Samsam in the apartment and we got really close.
On Aug. 3, the guy above me fell asleep with a cigar lit and he woke up to his apartment on fire. He tried to put it out but quickly realized he could't. My door was the second one he banged on, since I was underneath him. I couldn't find samsam, as she was already hiding, and had only minutes myself to escape the smoke. It's one of the hardest decisions I've ever made, to leave that apartment without her. I had to feel my way down the hall just to find the stairwell, because it was nothing but smoke....
The Saturday after, our landlord told us what parts were still standing and we could try to get to what was left of our apartments, but it was enter at your own risk and not approved by the cops. I went in armed with a trusty friend, who is in the National Guard, to help keep me safe. My livingroom was still intact, and that was where I found Samsam. She had no visible injuries and I took comfort in the fact she was not burned or crushed, though it was very hard to find her that way. :(

Eventually I want to get a fat boy lap cat to spoil, but that will be at least a year I think. It's just going to take me a long time to settle with losing her.

Keep posting pet pics....I love seeing them! And spoil your pets...you never know when they may leave you.

So sad. :(

:better:

I hope you are completely OK with this irreparable loss. :angel: :hug: And I'm sure you'll find another very special cat as Sam was for you. :cat: :wild: Sure!!! :yes:

^I assume you keep them appart.

My 2 basset hounds Ziggy and Abby. Ziggy is 7 years old and Abby 3 or 4 years, my brother rescued her from the streets over a year ago.

13902818_1070338589721070_6275495774407601576_n.jpg

13912536_1070338433054419_4506776765859966499_n.jpg

Back