Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

WTF, this girl again, where is Kanye?

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

- LMFAO phenomonal Taylor Swift.

Kanye get on that stage now!

Seriously wish this tribute would hurry up! Done absolutely no work today!

seriously the ANTICIPATION IS KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I like some of her songs but nothing special, she knows how to shake her bum i give her some credit for that. I ain't hating on noone....

:lmao: :lmao:

OK...some one wake me up when the tribute comes on..please

Uhhh ohhh. Still down? Mine is back now. Refresh it a couple of times then just leave it to load.

Its jammed twice now for me and took ages to come back, knowing my luck it'll do it during MJs bit.
Thanks, im trying now :)

Wow. Taylor is nervous....poor thing.

Justine TV is working great 4 me.

my ears are bleeeeding, sorry taylor

Taylor Swift is soo girly, cutesy and under most circumstances. someone I'd be tempted to punch in the face repeatedly, but yet I like her :s

OMG LOL, my boyfriend just gave me a pair of 3D glasses. It came with last weeks issue of Donald Duck lmao.

I'm set!!

WTF, this girl again, where is Kanye?

:hysterical: I gotta agree with you. lmao

This award show is putting me to sleep seriously, where is Michael already!?

STEVIE NICKS?!

Taylor Swift, you better keep your mouth shut.

tylor is boring ZZzzZZzz

No streams r working for me! :boohoo:

Eh if the family wasn't invited trust that the kids aren't there either.

I like some of her songs but nothing special, she knows how to shake her bum i give her some credit for that. I ain't hating on noone....

I was refering to vocal, talent, hard work, etc When it comes to stage presence she definatley can't touch Mike. The booty shaking can only go soo far, I wanna see some moves baby.

I feel like i'm in my high school talent show :mello:

this chick can't sing.

Jeeze soo many stars Michael is bringing everyone together..

Back