Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

:lol: @ u guys

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

oh man she's just ruined a classic Stevie Nicks song!

We are getting close.

Hello Naad and everyone.:)

But..............I feel lonliest in a crowd..........:doh:

xxx

awwww don't feel lonely, come join us :D

Is it me or is this singing terrible? :ninja:

Lets not be tellin lies now... Talyor Swift is killin you. :)

Shes on karaoke bless her

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA i know wtf is up wit her voice she suckss

:throwingstones: at my screen

seriously, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY :no::(

this is so boring

beyonce lost that record of the year, so she won 5 already, how many more she that she is nominated but winner not announce yet?

I think someone said she was nominated for 10.

I love Beyonce, she is a great singer and performer.. but I kinda think 10 is excessive. Same with Taylor Swift's grammys.

zZZZzzz

Where's Kanye when you need him? :lol:

could her songs be any more repetitive - I mean come on!

I feel like i'm in my high school talent show :mello:

Wow, she doesn't do well live does she? Well, she is really young.......

Starts Chanting "Michael, Michael, Michael"! lol! Do you all know they actually did that during Mariah Carey's performance at "United We Stand" in DC? I was like? Whoooooa! lol! and they were stomping the feet. It was crazy! Oh the memories...:(

:lol: OK...THIS JUST Cracked me uppppp!!!!!!!! OMG!!! :toofunny: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tnx sooo much Mamajo...:lol:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

She can't even sing. Get off the stage please.

You belong in the BIN!

I would never understand this music :doh:

it started o_O

omggg

Back