Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

lawd don't remind me... I dread it...Imma jus' freak out if she does it...:angel::angel:please not in my lifetime

Hell is going to break loose if Beyonce beats the record

Don't disrespect Michael Grammies.....Sasha Fierce has NOTHING on Thriller!!! no more awards for Beyonce tonight plz!!!!

I know Beyonce will never be MJ, but I will cry if she breaks that record
IT'S UNFAIR!!!!

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

I cba with randy right now. i don't know what happened there, but his brothers seem to have seperated themselves from him. jermaine made a speech, mentioned all his siblings except randy =/ i'm not judging randy but right now i'm here watching this for michael and don't want to think about any drama
yeah, he never mentions Randy must be awkward anyway considering they shared the same woman.

Hasn't that happened already? I read on some Grammy retrospective that Carlos Santana tied Michael with 8 awards for his "Supernatural" album back in 2000.

Thats correct

Beyonce could win 10000 grammies but she will never be like Michael, nor ever achieve his iconic status. I don't care who says otherwise.

Thats right, but you know... how it goes...

Now, she has got 15 Grammies, if I am not mistaken...

Hasn't that happened already? I read on some Grammy retrospective that Carlos Santana tied Michael with 8 awards for his "Supernatural" album back in 2000.
Santana wasn't worth of tying MJ..

Whooo I'm grooving right now. :dancing:

:lol:

I think they mean her winning more then eight which would be a shame

what is happenning now?

ok...this aint right... Randy Twitted that the family wasnt invited? :eek: What is wrong with that picture??? I'm soo confused now...

Im confused too.

Ustream has jammed for me :/
for the time being - good for you ;)

but seriously, wishing you the connection reestablished

What is going on now?

eye's burn...tribute (please hurry) lol!

yo, and they could have shown the "Thriller" 3d bit along with Earth Song! that would have been nice! I can never get MJ crawling out the spider and the whole movie theater going "Oooooooh" hehe!:wub:

I love Beyonce' but she will never equate the greatness, that is MJ!!!!

Ustream is seriously pissing me off! People chatting makes it freeze. :angry:

anywhere else to watch it?

I wonder are there any other talented artists that deserve to be in the grammies cause all i'm seeing is rubbish.....

I enjoyed that country performance. :) Rockin'!

Michael Jackson Tribute in 16 minutes!!!!!

16mins woo :eek:

15 minutes left until the tribute!!!!!!!!!!

I want Michael.

Me too!

I wish they'd hurry up, I so want to go to sleep and so far all the Grammy's is doing for me is giving me a headache!

Michael looked sooooo mighty fine on that Grammy night :wub:

yea ustream is being screwy. 16 mins :D

and then 15 more till Bon Jovi :woohoo:

Back