Happy Birthday Michael Jackson :We Miss You Michael

I just imagine that Michael should be celebrating his birthday in tour right now. So sad......

Happy Birthday Darling Michael.

We all love you very much.

And we will never stop loving you and fighting for you.

No matter what.

:)

Happy birthday Michael, my sweet beautiful angel!!!!!!! We, all your fans love you so much and we miss you greatly. This is your first birthday in heaven and I wish I was there with you to celebrate. I hope you are surrounded by people that love you like James Brown, Princess Diana, maybe even Charlie Chaplin is there. I just hope you are happy!! You are the brightest shining star and mean the whole world to me... I will fight for you and your legacy I promise until I die.
I love you more than I can say for all eternity

50.gif

3412333863_e82215c91a.jpg

If there's anyone who has inspired me the most throughout my life, Michael it's been you. I taught me to never give up, eventhough things are hard to handle, there's always a brighter side to every day.

You've given me so much musical inspiration to fulfil me dreams, that I doubt I will ever be affected by anyone more than you.

Yet most of all, Michael you have given me hope; hope that all dreams come true if you work at it, and nothing is impossible if you will it so. I will never stop loving you, and will most certainly never stop missing you. May your heart and music live on forever, and your spirit continue to create that wonderment and magic you so grealty longed for. You have us all the entertainment and magic than anyone ever could.

Forever Michael, I love you more than anything. Bless you on your birthday. *wipes tears from her eyes*

Happy Birthday MJ. I love ya and I miss ya. Please give your family comfort today because they are definitely feeling the pain of your loss today.

Happy b-day Michael! Where ever you are Just know that we love you...ALWAYS!

its os sad, i forgot i had his bday saved on my phone and here in Miami it just turned Midnight. I was watching the American dream:the Jackson 5 movie, and they were performing never can say goodbye, and at the same exact time my phone reminded me it was Michael's bday! I was totally unaware and it caught me off guard.

I wanted to share this with you guys

JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!

while today would be a sad day for some, i wont spend the day sad and crying. i'll spend it celebrating his birthday the same way i always have. cake, cookies, kfc, blasting his music, and watching concert footage :D

Happy Birthday Michael. We miss you soooo much, And love you even more (if that's even possible). You have the best fans in the world and we will take up for you as long as you need to be taken up for, correct those who are oh so wrong, and hold our heads up high- proud to love you.
You deserve happiness unparalled, and I hope that is what you have now. God bless you Michael and we will never ever ever forget you, an inspiration deep in my heart.
SO many things you've taught, and so much more I could say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I'm sure it will be magical!

And God bless your family.

lol bnd90 I bought myself KFC last night for dinner in honour of Mike. :)

while today would be a sad day for some, i wont spend the day sad and crying. i'll spend it celebrating his birthday the same way i always have. cake, cookies, kfc, blasting his music, and watching concert footage :D
Oooooh, thanks! great idea! Writing and reading this thread just took me back to :girl_weeping:

But you know what? I'm gonna celebrate his life!! Interviews, performances, movies, specials(the good ones), music, pics, books, etc!!

I'll cry and smile at the same time :yes:

~~~ Happy Birthday Sweet Angel ~~~

I miss you more and more everyday

I love you Michael

Julia

HAPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!

b50614544.gif

Happy Birthday Michael! I love you and I'll love you even after I die! I am going to release my blue balloon after midnight, I hope you’ll get it. I love you MORE!

Happy birthday my love. When people leave earth and go to heaven, they still feel their loved ones with them, sending them love. Gosh it must be crazy for you up there!! Every single second you have all this outpouring of love. And when you were here, you would see it wherever you went, but now you're somewhere special where you can FEEL all of us at the same time. Worldwide!!!
My heart aches for you. I miss you so much much! Its your birthday! and we all want to sing and dance and watch you smile. Even though we're hurting, and we are missing you, we're still sitting here thinking *YOU HAVE TO SMILE TODAY! ITS MICHAELS BIRTHDAY!!*
So through these tears, I smile, through this pain, I say, Happy Birthday my angel. I miss you so much. Besos

Happy Birthday my darling Michael. l hope you can find some peace in all of this madness, you were and still are a shining example of a gentle human being and a true humanitarian.
You have many wonderful "true" fans who are so sad that you have been taken from us in this cruel way, but we have to carry on your "legacy" for everyones sake. We promise that we will always do everything in our power to make the world "a better place" and care for all the children, because we know this is your wish for us. We love you so much.

"Michael, you are burned into my heart & soul now and forever, although l can only see you in my dreams, l know you are there and l feel your love every day. l love you "

happy birthday michael. i know you should be here on earth now celebrating your 51st birthday with your kids, but sometimes life is so unfair. i truly hope you are having a dance party with james right now
i miss you so much michael, and im so sorry that you couldnt share your next big ideas.. i know they would have knocked thriller off the charts. all my love forever, i love you.-kb

Happy Birthday Michael. Hope you re happy and always smiling up there. We miss you down here so much...

Happy birthday sweetheart.
It's impossible to spend a day without thinkin of you and
words couldn't describe how much I miss you.

You are so beautiful..inside and out. You have touched milions and millions heart. You also taught them to spread unconditional love to those who needs it..Your amazin personality shines through your look..You are the most beautiful person I have and will ever seen.

I love you.

Back