Happy Birthday Michael Jackson :We Miss You Michael

Happy Birthday Michael!

Although it's nearly impossible for us to awknowledge that you are not physically with us anymore, we know that you live on in your children, family, music, dance, and art.

Thank you so much for giving me so much joy since I was a little girl. I've so many lovely memories because of you.

I hope that you are up there in heaven, hanging out with James Brown, Tchaikovsky, Fred Astaire, Jackie Wilson, and Sammy Davis, watching over your children, family and friends, and your fans who love you so much.

I also wish more than anything for you is peace. Happy Birthday!

Miss you and Love you from the botton of my heart....

One love*

~Janena~

My Earth Angel, I thank you I'm so greatful! It's been too long and I'm lost without you!

Happy B'DAY Michael! I Miss you!

Michael I miss you so much...
You're an inspiration to me. You're the reason why I try to be a better person. You're the reason why I love music so much. You're the reason my friends and I bust out a few moves during our free time. You're the reason music is the way it is today. You're the reason why my iPod is so full. You're the reason I smile.

As much as some people try to deny it, you've been a huge part of our lives, each and every one of us, even the lousy haters. It's been more than two months since you've left us, and you're still the topic in every day conversation. I walk around school and hear people whistling your music - I hear your voice on many peoples ring tones.

You've been a part of many generations, and you mean so much to us all.
I hope now you know this.

Happy birthday,
I'll love you forever.

Happy Birthday my darling :wub:.

I miss you soooooo much :cry: I will love you more forever and ever. I'll meet you over there someday sweetheart.

michaeljackson09.gif

Thanks Google.

Happy birthday, Angel!!:birthday::angel:
:heart:We miss you so so much, it hurts like hell!:boohoo:
:heart:We love you forever and ever!
:girl_give_heart::iloveu:

rose.gif

:(

I want him back too.

Oh God.. I want him back too... I've been so sad... I know, I know, I should be happy thinking anout the way he used to smile and celebrate life and give thanks to God for having the fortune of growing up with his music and everything he gave to the rest of the world... but it's so VERY unfare... to have such a beautiful soul & human being taken away so quickly... it's UNFARE!!!

We miss you so mush down here, and I know it might sound selfish or wtv, but i wish you were here with us celebrating your birthday babe...

I JUST LOVE YOU TOO MUCH, AND WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE YOU BACK AMONG US..

HAPPY B-DAY MJ.... You'll always be the KING OF POP.

Bbra.

HAPPY 51st BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

Happy Birthday, to You... Happy Birthday, to You... Happy Birthday Dear :wub:MICHAEL:wub: ... I Will Always Love You.

There's a lot of emptiness inside me at this time, alot of pain, and heartache, instead of the excitment of This Is It concerts and the fact that you SHOULD be here alive doing what you do best........ Entertaining the World!!

I've said it before but Im going it again as I can't say it enough. THANK YOU:)

Thank You, Michael for everything you have shown the World through your Music and your Dance, you are The Greatest Entertainer Who, Has, and Will Ever Live.

Through your Strength, Caring, Humbleness, Purity and your Childlike and your Innocence, you have taught me so much. I Am Who I Am because of YOU!

I have believed in you through everything you done, and had to go through and I will at his difficult time as well.

I Will Miss You, until the End of Time... and Beyond!

Finally, I want to say, :heart:MICHAEL... I Will, LOVE YOU. LOVE YOU MORE, LOVE YOU MOST and LOVE YOU The MOSTEST. FOREVER & EVER. :heart:

Last edited:
Happy birthday my lovely angel!!!
I know you will have a very peaceful and happy birthday!!
You are with god in paradise so i know you are doing okay
happy birthday my dear michael i love you with all my heart
thank you for everything you gave us and keep on giving us
i loveee youu very muchh!!!!

Love you forever michael you live in mee happy birthday!!!

while today would be a sad day for some, i wont spend the day sad and crying. i'll spend it celebrating his birthday the same way i always have. cake, cookies, kfc, blasting his music, and watching concert footage :D

LOL!!!! KFC!!! OMG if I wasn't a veg I would probably do the same... but still... those are some good ideas to celebrate his b-day... concert footage, cookies, cake and stuff... hehehe... sounds like a partaaayy to me.

Bbra.

Happy birthday, Michael! We miss you so much. We, your fans will keep your memory alive forever and make sure you will be remembered the way you deserve, a great human and the greatest artist the world ever had and ever will see.:wub:

Happy Birthday Michael
:give_flowers:
The world will never be quite the same without your presence.

Thank-you for all that you've given to us.

I love you...
with all of my heart and soul.

Back