Happy Birthday Michael Jackson :We Miss You Michael

Happy Birthday my sweet!! I miss you so much! Your love is like magic! Have a blessed day in heaven, where you and all the angels sing all day long! I'll be down here playing your music at max volume!! I love you!

Happy Birthday Michael. I miss you and love you :wub: I've asked my Mum to give you a hug in heaven from me.

Happy birthday Michael, Go dbless you. I will always love you, from the bottom of my heart. I miss you Mike

Happy Birthday Michael! Not a minute goes by without me thinking about you. There will never be anyone like you. Thank you so much for everything you gave this world and still give. You are always in my heart. I love you forever and forever.

Happy birthday my one tru love..... You are rocking in heaven :) I love you most, im sure of that...

I`ll se you on the other side...

4 Ever Yours, and you are always in my heart.... xxx...

Today 51 years ago came to the world the most amazing human being ever, the most beautiful and true person, who became a king, the most benevolent, just the best.

That's why he'll be loved, missed and remembered forever.

Happy B-day long live the king, the angel on earth who came back home.

What a bless to have you in our lives.

Happy bday Michael, I hope you and my angel Adam are up there throwing down some sick beats and moonwalking all over the place!!!!
RIP Michael and Adam we will ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Happy Birthday Michael!
From the bottom of my heart I wish you all only the best, and I send you all my love and support to you and your family! I want you back!... God bless you!

Happy bday Michael, I hope you and my angel Adam are up there throwing down some sick beats and moonwalking all over the place!!!!

I'm sorry for your lost

Hugs

Michael - You are a true inspiration to us all. I am deeply saddened that you have left this earth, but comforted to know that you made a difference to the minds of billions around the world.

You are a true and honest person that has the ability to keep on giving using the strength of your music, your message and your memory.

You will never be forgotten.

Happy Birthday.

happy birthday our sweet angel!you were an angel here so i'm sure you are a true angel now!

Happy birthday love. I miss you, I love you. I gave you my heart, the best gift. Please feel the love from the whole planet pouring up to you. You are the king of my heart. Always. And then we'll meet again.

Happy Birthday dear Michael...
Thank you for everything you've given me and my heart will forever belong to you
wish we can celebrate your next bday together

XOXO always

Michael it's your birthday
a day we should all celebrate
but there is a feeling of sorrow
and one we all hate

So happy birthday to you Michael
you help us through the bad parts
we will never let you part
for you are always in our hearts

:cry: :cry:

Dear Michael,

wherever you are, I wish you a wonderful Birthday, I hope you have a lot of fun, enjoy your day.

I miss you so much!
I'm thinking about u all the time!
The world misses you!
We love you forever and for always.

Though you are far apart you are always in my heart!

I hope you see all the fans, how we miss you and love you, you are loved all over the planet!

Happy Birthday, Michael... you are the father of my soul and I shall continue celebrating your name,your work and your LIFE... For you were and will forever be one of a kind.

Look after us... And keep blessing us with your unconditional love,while we celebrate today as a day of joy, and not of sorrow...in the promise of another tomorrow...

WE'LL NEVER LET YOU PART, FOR YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!!!

happy birthday from me too, i hope you can see us from heaven thinking of you and celebrating a bit for you. i am backing a cake right now, and in the afternoon we will eat it in the garden, with a candle besides it, so thats our little party then.

Michael, I know you will be being looked after and that you will now know just how very much you are loved.
Miss you always.
Love you always.
Happy birthday xxx

Happy birthday, Michael. Thank you so much for the joy that you have brought us through your musical genius. I love and miss you so much more than words can express. I pray that you are in heaven celebrating with the angels :punk:. Rest in peace.

:smoothcriminal: :heart: :heart: :heart: Happy Birthday dearest Michael! You light will continue to shine till the end of days and beyond. I love you! :heart: :heart: :heart: :beatit:

Love and Miss You with all my heart, you are here always in my heart.

Still cannot quite believe it, I want you back.

All my love xxxxx

Back