Happy Birthday Michael Jackson :We Miss You Michael

Happy Birthday Michael. I love you with all my heart and I'll never forget you. You'll forever be tucked in my heart xxxxx Happy Birthday, The King Of Pop & The King Of My Heart and many others. xxxxxxxx We miss you very much! :(

This really hurts in a way... even though this should be a day of celebration, to celebrate your life, it's still so tough to comprehend that you're not here physically to celebrate with us. But regardless, happy birthday Michael. :cry: I miss you so so much...

Happy birthday Michael.
Today is supposed to be a happy day, but it's hard to be happy without him...
Although it's hard, lets all try to make the best of it..

I love you Michael

Happy Birthday, Michael~~
There're no any words can described our pain. And this pain can let us remind you everyday and everynight. We will not forget you, Michael.
I hope you can live well in heaven, the place haven't anymore tabloid and rumors, just have love, wram and peace in there. And find your happiness and childhood again in there=]
I Love U, Michael forever and forever~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday, Michael. As a pre-teen, I danced and sang to my parents old J5 records. But when I saw you in The Wiz in 1979, my fandom went through the roof! I'm actually SHOCKED I'm still alive after the "Thriller Era" too! I was a teenager, need I say more? lol! You're just amazing and I will NEVER forget you. I played "Remember the Time" at 12AM this morning because I wanted to do just that. It brought back a flood of memories I will cherish for the rest of my life. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! Rest in peace dear, you've done your job. Millions of people will remember the time yesterday, today, and forever. God bless, I love you.

yahoo_16.gif
yahoo_16.gif
yahoo_16.gif

Happy 51th Birthday our beloved angel! I love you so much Michael!!!!always....

Happy Birthday Mike
you better be rockin' out in heaven ;)
Love you forever and always,
Emjay xox.

Happy Birthday Michael, enjoy partying with Angels in Heaven. We miss you so much an dwe celebrate your Birthday here with your fans .Love you FOREVER

I have just watched a Michael Jackson tribute show they performed all his hit songs and my love for Michael is unlimited.I just can't believe he is no more.Who's there for us for all our needs,entertainment?

I truly love you Michael from the bottom of my heart.

Your Music will live forever.

happy B-day Michael R.I.P :(
I can NOT BELIEVE my grandma passed away today!!
I hate 2009!!
there's no more days left to "celebrate"
except my birthday.

I love you always Michael, until the die I'll die..
You will be in my heart forever.
I miss you so much. :cry:
Please wait for me until the day we will meet each other in Heaven.

I love you truley..

A very happy birthday my Angel. Learning to face the reality and learning to let go hasnt been easy but knowing that you are in a better place now makes me happy. Thank you for all the things you have done for me. I love you.

I love you, Michael... never realized just how much... see ya on the other side, ya sweet thang...

:kiss:

I love you always Michael, until the die I'll die..
You will be in my heart forever.
I miss you so much. :cry:
Please wait for me until the day we will meet each other in Heaven.

I love you truley..

May your grandma's and Michael Jackson's soul Rest In Peace.

Happy Birthday Michael, I know you are hanging out with your favorite ppl, James Brown, Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, and Marlon Brandon. You and your granny are catching up on old times along with meeting Marlon's twin. I know God and his angels are enjoying your company, because your fans enjoyed you while you were with us.

Love you Always and I will see you when God decides to call me home.

Orie

Oh, Michael! I hope and pray that you are having a wonderful birthday! I miss you sooo much and i just wish that you were here to celebrate your birthday with your beautiful fans and gorgeous family

Michael we were supposed to celebrate with you ,,,but i hope that you're now celebrating in a better place.

Today had to be celebrating in London after your show. We had tix for 28th aug ... In normal world without Dr Murray and other killers we would've been dancing an laughing and talking about your awesome shows!
Love u baby! Shows are not important after all, only YOU. YOU AND YOU ONLY!
One though that you're alive here on planet earth made it all better.
I hope i don't live too long, i hope death is coming after me soon. Please promise me that i'll see you there! Please promise ....

Happy birthday, my love. May your soul rejoice at the outpouring of love we all share for you. Always missed, never forgotten. Rest in peace angel

"The light that is Michael Joseph Jackson went out on June 25th, but his music and indelible legacy will live on forever. Rest in peace."
mjsig.jpg

Back