Happy Birthday Michael!

Happy birthday to the King of our hearts and souls, we will never stop holding your hand.

Happy Birthday Michael :heart:

I Love you with all that I have.
Wish you were here to see this day with us but I am sure you can feel our love from wherever you are today and everyday.

Happy-Birthday-Michael-8-29-09-michael-jackson-7916616-640-480%5B1%5D.jpg

Happy birthday to my idol, my hero, my inspiration..the number 1 man in my life, Michael. I love you I love you I love you..you've made more of an impact on my life that anyone else and the best thing I have ever done in my life is become a fan of you. Thankyou for sharing your life with us xxx

Happy birthday, sweetheart ? I hope you have super soakers, silly string, and lots of pie fights where ever you are. I love and miss you so much.

tumblr_m9ief3lnMr1qi31vgo1_500.jpg

Happy B'day Michael:give_flowers:

Here is something for you from your daughter:

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
thru my joy & my sorrow , in the promise of another 2morro , i’ll never let u apart for ur always in my heart… happy birthday i love u daddy

Blasting your music all day in celebration of you!! Happy Birthday!!

Love you and Miss you, always and forever

Happy Birthday Michael! This world is not the same without you, I'm still missing you so much but feel blessed to be your fan and will always be your fan for all time :) Love always, Suzie x

Happy Birthday Michael! You will never be forgotten and your spirit will live on.

Eternal Love.

Happy Birthday Michael ...I Love Your Forever..You Are Always In My Heart

Happy Birthday Michael...I've known you all my life, and I'll never forget you :wub:

Love, Alanna :heart:

After 4 years I can finally get to try to celebrate your birthday again. Now that I am almost out of this horrible depression over you. So again I wish you a very happy birthday my sweet eternal L.O.V.E. I really hope your are having a wonderful birthday up in Heaven. And I hope God and Jesus is celebrating your birthday with you. And there are still no words to describe how much I truly miss you. My L.O.V.E. for you is forever eternal.

Here my gift to you Michael.

happy_54th_birthday_michael_jackson_by_prince_of_pop-d5cy8o3.jpg

Back