Happy Birthday Michael!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!! :wub:

This isn't my video but its very beautiful all fans should watch this today! :)
[YOUTUBE]0cTQoa9Hr5Y[/YOUTUBE]

Heres the video I made for MJs birthday!!! :flowers:
[youtube]KgrLtlClcbU[/youtube]

post-515-0-27171500-1329282438.gif
Love your vid!!:flowers:

Happy Brithday my sweet Michael!! Thank you for all you brought to this world and still do! You are my true inspiration. I will love you for all time, forever and ever!! :birthday:

Michael, Happy Birthday, Missing you still and dont think i will ever stop.

*beatlesboy*

:birthday:Michael. Thank you for being just you. All words can not express my feelings. You'll forever in my heart. :wub:

:wish: ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL BABES!!... :give_rose:
:heart: ....54!!.... :birthday:
Love You, and Miss You Always.
:wub:
...even though im not as 'active' on here as i used to be...i still check in now and again :blush:

Happy birthday, Michael!!! Thank you for the memories and the love. I will always love you! For the rest of my life!

Happy Birthday Michael,our sweet Peter Pan,you will forever be in our hearts,Thank you for everything you've done for every one.For the Love,For the Wonder,For the Magic.We love you most

This is my tribute to Michael. I wrote this song on his birthday in 2009, and produced this video today. Hope you all enjoy it.

Wow Shayla! The videos you posted are soooo great! I really enjoyed them both.

I must ask....in the first one, at around 7:43, is Michael also singing "I'll Be There"?
If it's not asking too much, can you help me get a hold of that particular footage or point
me in the right direction? Thank you so much.

Thank you Michael. :heart:

LVA7C.gif

I found this beautiful pic here and I can't stop staring at it.I miss you.

Happy forever birthday,dear Michael.I love you so much.

i do consider it to be an International Holiday. IMO. Always has been, always will be Peter Pan forever.

Happy birthday to one of the greatest entertainers of our time, and an inspiration to many! :D

happy%2Bbirthday%2Bin%2Bheaven.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

How I wish you were still here Michael.

I know that it's impossible though but I know you're here in spirit and I hope that you are having a lovely day up in the clouds with plenty of water balloon fights and cake :)

You have a wonderful day love.

I love and miss you always.

I didnt forgot your birthday but I had problems with my pc.

I still want to wish you a happy birthday my sweet angel.:wub:

You are in my heart forever, I love and miss you sooo much each and every single day!

My stupid pc crashed again yesterday, so I didn't have internet access...

Happy birthday, Michael! Unfortunately, the past can't be erased, but the future can be changed for the better - we will keep preserving your legacy!

Last edited:
Michael Jackson birthday in Vilnius, Lithuania

Hello all Michael Jackson fans :) I would like to share with you all how Lithuanian fans celebrated Michael Jackson birthday :) becouse reall Michael birthday was in working day, so we decided celebrate it on September 1st :)

We was doing flash mob by Beat it song, we know that we need work more and make it better, but its all for Michael and its all for love. We dont have statue of Michael in Lithuania where we could meet and put flowers candles and notes, but we made such kinda place in Vilnius where we are puting Michaels posters and meeting there :) So i am puting our flas mob and hope you wount be very critickal becouse it was our 1st time and we are new in this :)

Hugs for all you Michaels family :)

FLASH MOB VIDEO :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P66hlq9KmU&feature=youtu.be

a9s0h4.jpg

2i23ebo.jpg

5y6qnl.jpg

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER:wub:

Back