Happy Birthday Michael.

Happy Birthday My Angel :heart:

[youtube]tLMOJoGAza4[/youtube]

MJBDay2014_zpsce61f5a7.jpg

Happy birthday Michael. I love you. I miss you.

“One of the best moments is right here,its right in the middle of the show and its my birthday,and I’m thousands of miles away from my family. When they surprised me with a full marching band and than they brought out a huge beautiful birthday cake…….I realized I’ve got family all over the world everywhere I go, cause my fans, really show me the love and I love them just as much.”

- Michael Jackson

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Michael! I got to do something special this year for MJ. I produced this video, a cholo version of the way you make me feel haha. all with love! Hope you like!

tumblr_nb22ai55Uv1qfceh8o1_500.gif

HAPPY 56TH BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON! WE LOVE YOU MORE! :) :birthday:

Happy Birthday Michael !
You've always been a part of my life like a family member.
You will always be a part of my family, thanks for being there !
My thoughts are with his Mother Katherine and Kids, Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Happy Birthday 56th Sweet Michael. I miss you, I love you, and I will always honor you. The world is not the same without you here.
:birthday:

Magical Jackson;4039621 said:
Happy birthday Michael. I love you. I miss you.

“One of the best moments is right here,its right in the middle of the show and its my birthday,and I’m thousands of miles away from my family. When they surprised me with a full marching band and than they brought out a huge beautiful birthday cake…….I realized I’ve got family all over the world everywhere I go, cause my fans, really show me the love and I love them just as much.”

- Michael Jackson

[video=youtube;nzjrA1k17IE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzjrA1k17IE[/video]​

Happy Birthday Michael. Love and miss you more everyday.

Thanks for all the views etc on the video everyone :)

Happy Birthday up there and I hope you had an amazing day with Liz and everyone else up there, Love you Michael!

Still partying on this side of the Pond, woo hoo!! Throwing it back to the Sooooooooouuuulllllll TRAIN!

DSTYGE Soul Train line :party:

Didn't have the time to log in here yesterday, but I still wanna wish you a great birthday Michael! There are times I still miss you, but at the same time I know that not only your birthday deserves a celebration, but your whole work and all the things you contributed to our world. So I will keep on cherishing your life for days, months and years to come! :happy:

I guess I went from much too soon to much too late now that his birthday has come and...........gone.

Maybe I should post the poem I wrote for last year's b-day; if it belonged anywhere, this would be the place. On second thought though, maybe that's not such a good idea after all. I best be keepin' my highly irrelevant ramblings to my HappyDale-located self.

Back