Happy halloween mike and kids ! [MORE PICS on post #221 and #228]

Re: Happy halloween mike and kids ! New Pics in Link

wow well adjusted...haha good going prince, u impressed a dixie chick.

He just gets better everytime you see him! Nothing there to get the haters excited, just a lovely dad and his three beautiful children having a good time.

Does somebody know from where the pictures are showing Michael with the skeleton t-shirt. Did he wear it at Maines' Halloween party and the link to these pictures?

022co1.jpg

Jackson Shocks Guests At Dixie Chick's Bash

Pop Singer Originally Thought To Be Person In Halloween Costume

November 5, 2008

Dixie Chicks singer Natalie Maines said that one person really stood out at her Halloween party last weekend, and it turned out to be the real Michael Jackson.

CMT online reported on Maines' description of the event on Howard Stern's radio show.

She said that "a couple of people went up to him and told him he had the greatest Michael Jackson costume ever."

The disc jockey for the party assumed it was an impersonator, too, and started spinning "Thriller" when he walked through the room.

Jackson came to Maines' party with the widow of one of his long-time friends, actor Gregory Peck.

Maines said Jackson brought all three of his children to her party, and she said the oldest, in particular, seemed to be "well-adjusted" and "self-assured."

http://www.nbc6.net/entertainment/17898296/detail.html?rss=ami&psp=entertainment

It Really Was Michael Jackson At Dixie Chick’s Halloween Party

(November 5, 2008)--Dixie Chick Natalie Maines says one person really stood out at her Halloween party last weekend, and it turned out to be the real Michael Jackson.

CMT.com reports that Maines told the Howard Stern show that "a couple of people went up to him and told him he had the greatest Michael Jackson costume ever."

The DJ at the party assumed it was an impersonator, too, and started spinning "Thriller" when Jackson walked through the room.

Jackson went to Maines' party with the widow of one of his long-time friends, actor Gregory Peck.

Maines said Jackson brought all three of his children to her party, and she said the oldest, in particular, seemed to be "well-adjusted" and "self-assured."

http://www.kwtx.com/offbeatnews/headlines/33913669.html

Last edited:

there is a Howard Stern transcript on KOP board, but I hesitate to post it here, 'cause there are some bad remarks.

036.jpg

LOL

brilliant

Can anyone be a sweetheart and post the rest of the pics on here from that great website? Thanks.

036.jpg

LOL. Why is that dude's eyes popped out like that? That is a funny pic. He kinda reminds me of Brett Ratner a little bit. LOL.

I am glad that you decided not to post the transcript, mjdove, on here. That Howard Stern guy is a fool and a hater. He can say whatever he wants to say about Mike because Mike is not EVER coming on his show. He and his disgusting cohorts can trash MJ all the want. Mike still has more money and fans than they will ever have.

I am not surprsied at all that Prince Michael is a well adjusted kid. It can only happen if the parent is well adjusted as well. You know, children who are 11, esp. boys, are usually immature imo. LOL. However, it looks like Prince Michael is not the majority. :) Not to belittle all kids in that age group, just a good amount.

http://www.mjjpictures.com/main.html

(thx to Sihame for the pictuers ;) )

Whoa!! Great pix! Thanks, Agnes and Sihame. :flowers:

The pic of Paris in the black coat is just awww! Love the purple headband...just because purple rocks :p. And I LOVE her coat. So little lady-like. :give_heart: They all look amazing. MJ's rocking that skeleton shirt. Very scientific yet rock and rollish. I like.

Great group of pics, thanks Sihame! There must be 30+ new pics I haven't seen yet (unless they were posted after I went offline yesterday and haven't been into many threads yet today).

Lladro is beautiful and very expensive, wonder if he was picking something up for Liz since the pics were apparently from Oct. 28th.

Prince was looking mighty smart in that red Ralph Lauren sweater and large watch. And the pic towards the end of the group where Paris is smiling right at the camera, beautiful smile.

Thanks for the photos...he looks great. I particularly like the one in which you can see his eyes through his sunglasses. :D:D:D

OMGGG thanks for posting more of the HQ pics! :D
Michael looks awesome. :wub: I like it when I can see a lil bit of his eyes too behind the shades, and his shirt ROCKS! :lol:

LOL @ the guy that is like O_O, I wouldn't blame him though... OMG ITS MICHAEL JACKSON! :lol:

Love MJs shirt!!:D :wild:

thanks for the pictures :) WOW prisa hair is very long :)

Re: New pics

LOL this is new? :lol: I thought it was from Halloween.

awww i love this one, his eyes look amazing! and the second one his eyes look sooooooooo amazin too :cheers:

020.jpg

005.jpg

Re: New pics (from halloween)

Oh, great! Thanks for the pics! :)

This is from Halloween, but I think it's new... I mean, those pics are not from the same day of the other Halloween pics, are they? Michael and the kids are wearing differen clothes... I think its from the other Halloween party.. do you remember? I'm a little confused right now! Lol

:bugeyed:wild:

Talk about star struck!:D

This guy won't be so happy when he sees how this pic turned out!

Paris and Prince are always holding hands how cute!

036-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Happy halloween mike and kids ! [MORE PICS on post #221]

035.jpg

036-1.jpg

The look on this guys face is priceless :lol: :lol:

MJ's looking fly with the stubble

This guy won't be so happy when he sees how this pic turned out!

LMAO! It will probs be well embarassing for him showing family and friends :lol:

Great pics we have well over 200 NEW pics of MJ in the last few weeks
Im lovin' it :wub:

:bugeyed OMG I couldn't stop laughing with the pics with that guy :bugeyed

Michael looks amazing !

Back