Happy halloween mike and kids ! [MORE PICS on post #221 and #228]

sophiemj

Guests
http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/60909/trick-or-treating-with-the-jackson-clan/

TRICK-OR-TREATING WITH THE JACKSON CLAN
Posted Thursday, October 30th, 2008 at 3:08 am
Filed under: Michael Joseph Jackson, Michael-Jackson, Paris Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson II

Celeb dad Michael Jackson took his three kids, Michael Joseph, Paris Michael Katherine and Prince Michael Jackson II, to a costume party in Hollywood last night.

Within seconds of stepping out of their chauffered vehicle, the 50-year-old former pop star was engulfed by autograph-seeking fans who wanted to get a piece of the Gloved One.

As for their get-ups? Paris dressed as a butterfly. Michael Joseph was that creepy guy from V is for Vendetta. And Prince Michael kept it creepy as the Grim Reaper.

As for MJ? He was made up to look like a caring and conservative father. No sequins. No military regalia.

*****http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?showtopic=37457

link has 15 HQ PICS !!! HE LOOKS DAMN FAB !!! :punk:

michael-jackson-trick-or-treat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Happy halloween mike and kids ! New Pics in Link

wow thanks for this,3 or 4 news sightings of mj in 1 week.he looks gorgeous as usual.

OH EM GEE, he looks damn hot! thank you soo much for posting!:D

Not usually my gig to comment on how MJ is looking but have to say dude is looking very happy and looking best he has in years, also interesting to see a couple of news articles where people are getting off his case and saying some nice things. Dont get me wrong, I dont believe it will last, those f*&%ers are probably just leading him along BUT if you complain I guess you have to acknowledge. Kids seem to find the attention a bit tedious but that is understandable. These are all very good signs guys...

Wow, Michael looks awesome! And his kids are totally cute. Thanks for posting and for the download link! I hope they had a good time.

Happy Halloween! :p ... MJ look amazing ... I`m verry happy for him ! ...

It seems odd that people seem to have MJ items when he appears places.
I don't like to say it, but is it a set up? I'd like to think Mike is cleverer than to plant people with his own merchandise, but I'm not so sure. Remember earlier this year when Mike was caught out shopping and some people came up to him with (I think) an MJ Doll?
If this appearance/visit was announced in advance, surely WE would find out about it.

That 'Friendfan; in the other picture is right up centre stage looking excited as usual. How did she know Mj was going to be there?

Thanks! Im shocked with so many pictures in the last days.

I'm just amazed on how fast the children have grown.

I just love to see how close Paris and Prince are...they almost always hold hands when they are in public.:wub:
Michael looks amazing and really happy!! !:wild:

I don't like to say it, but is it a set up? I'd like to think Mike is cleverer than to plant people with his own merchandise, but I'm not so sure. Remember earlier this year when Mike was caught out shopping and some people came up to him with (I think) an MJ Doll?
If this appearance/visit was announced in advance, surely WE would find out about it.

Hehe, I thought a while ago that may be the case, but people hear through word of mouth basically that he will be at a certain place / time. Nick Cannon said in his Thrillercast that that was HIS doll, and he'd heard that MJ was spotted shopping, so he sent a friend out with his MJ doll (or something along those lines) to see if it could be signed. :cheeky:

In Rick Dees` words: This is your day coming up I mean If it’s not Halloween for Michael Jackson then it’s not for anybody.
So, happy Halloween Michael & Family!

WOOOOOOOOOOOW, they are so adoring and sweet. Nice how Prince and Paris are holding hands. Blanket, great costume and MICHAEL, I love you!!!!

:wub::wild::clapping::clap:

Great to see them having fun!!!!

Great pics. Hope Michael and his children were having a good time! :D

Hehe, I thought a while ago that may be the case, but people hear through word of mouth basically that he will be at a certain place / time. Nick Cannon said in his Thrillercast that that was HIS doll, and he'd heard that MJ was spotted shopping, so he sent a friend out with his MJ doll (or something along those lines) to see if it could be signed. :cheeky:

I have a doll. I just hope anyone will let me know if he decides to stop drop by where I'm at. lol
The doll and I will be the first in line!

Thank you so much

Chris, all celebrities do it all the time. How do you think the paps know when to find Madonna, Lindsey Lohan, Justin Timberlake or any other star at convenient places? As fans of Michael we've been lead by many in the tabloid media to feel like that if he does things like other stars that something is wrong with it, it's not. I would think any self respecting star would want to draw people to them to be in awe of them. Look at it this way Chris, if someone did leak it and these people had time to go and get things for him to sign and showed up it's wonderful, it's when people don't show up and know you are somewhere that a star should then be worried. Clearly Michael doesn't have that problem, relex, and enjoy the pictures

Oh and thanks TSCM for posting those incredible pics, Mike and the kids look wonderful :)

Aw Hell!! WHY DOESn"T he live in MY NEIGHBORHOOD!! I'll GIVE HIM a "Trick or Treat"!! LOL!!

thanks TSCM. michael is the sweetest and his kids are so damn cute :wub:

OMG, OMG! He has my letter! HIS MAJESTY TOOK IT PERSONALLY. And he is going to read it. Michael has my LETTER! I'm dropping dead!

Thank you SophieMJ and TSCM. Michael is an angel with his little ones!

MICHAEL
---:smilerolleyes:---
HAPPY HALLOWEEN :

OMG, OMG! He has my letter! HIS MAJESTY TOOK IT PERSONALLY. And he is going to read it. Michael has my LETTER! I'm dropping dead!
What, what what, which letter/ What did you say ih it? pray tell? do you think he may reply?:D

I know how you feel. :cloud9: ;DCongrats!

Oh, and... :kewlpics:

Back