Happy halloween mike and kids ! [MORE PICS on post #221 and #228]

Re: Happy halloween mike and kids ! New Pics in Link

im so confucked.....see at least back in the day, if u stalked u kept it on the dl....lawd

I like a lot of this board because the spirit of humor!Here don't have sarcarms!

GREAT!!!!!:D

Back to the thread....
Thanks for news pics!Awsome!

okayy everbody...meditate!!!!!

okayy everbody...meditate!!!!!

Yes indeed
lets send Michael lots of happy thoughts
and love through the air waves :wub:

Here's a download containing 18 rather high quality pictures from Oct. 30th. Some of these pics have been posted already.

http://rapidshare.com/files/159515844/MJHalloween1030.rar

Thanks for the download TSCM

The pictures are awesome
I love Princes werewolf mask
like father like son :D he was
playing it up to ..

how cool would it had been if prince wore the jacket that mike wore in thiller!!
U know the jacket mike wore while he was turning into the werewolf :)
i love that jacket

Halloween's over now (in my city), but wanted say that it looked like an exciting day for Michael and the kids.

Of course, they all look marvelous with their beautiful selves, nothing new there.:D

Happy to see them out and about...looking good and feeling great!

Thank you so much "TSCM" for bringing so many wonderful photos to us, I truly appreciate it :)

Yeah, I noticed that, too. huge hands, just like Michael's. I ALMOST mistook that photo for Michael then realized that Michael wasn't wearing a costume and his hands aren't as dark as Prince's. Not to mention, Mike is quite a bit taller, lol

lol...easy to make the mistake. Michael never ages.

Thank you for the pictures. Awesome masks. :D

These are some really nice pics. thanx.

is there pictures of them dress up? just asking cause i love to have some pictures of them with Michael too

That werewolf mask Prince is wearing is PRICLESS!!! :lol: :lol: It cracked me up when I saw the photos because it totally reminded me of the Thriller video!! :lol:

THRILLER 2008 :lol:

"I'm not like other guys......." *Prince turns into a werewolf in car* Run Paris, RUN!!!

12.jpg

"Werewold Prince" chasing Paris...:lol:
13.jpg

"Rrrwaaaarrrrrr"....."Aoooooooowwww".....*Prince hits a fan in the stomach and fan falls down.....Prince continues the chase* :lol:
14.jpg

04.jpg

*Prince starts doing the Thriller dance*
07.jpg

11.jpg

"'Cause this is Thrilleeerrrrrr....Thriller night".......:lol: Bodyguard: "Okay you guys...you better get in the car now!" :lol:

I like how the kids dress. :yes: And Michael is looking GOOD! :yes: I LOVE those pants! They look really good on him! :8-25-03stretcher: And Paris looks like a doll! So pretty... she could be a model!

Last edited by a moderator:

lol funny thread

lol poor paris!!
If my bro was wearing that same mask...id'd be running too!!! :lol:

That werewolf mask Prince is wearing is PRICLESS!!! :lol: :lol: It cracked me up when I saw the photos because it totally reminded me of the Thriller video!! :lol:

THRILLER 2008 :lol:

"I'm not like other guys......." *Prince turns into a werewolf in car* Run Paris, RUN!!!

12.jpg

"Werewold Prince" chasing Paris...:lol:
13.jpg

"Rrrwaaaarrrrrr"....."Aoooooooowwww".....*Prince hits a fan in the stomach and fan falls down.....Prince continues the chase* :lol:
14.jpg

04.jpg

*Prince starts doing the Thriller dance*
07.jpg

11.jpg

"'Cause this is Thrilleeerrrrrr....Thriller night".......:lol: Bodyguard: "Okay you guys...you better get in the car now!" :lol:

I like how the kids dress. :yes: And Michael is looking GOOD! :yes: I LOVE those pants! They look really good on him! :stretcher And Paris looks like a doll! So pretty... she could be a model!

:lol:.......................................

OMFG SUMMER!... lmfao :lmao: I cracked up so hard reading that.. the captions were hilarious. :hysterical:

I like how they dress too, and Michael does look good! :yes:

Those captions were THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
GOOD JOB!

haha nice

signature_poker.jpg
signature_rakecom.jpg
signature_pp.jpg
signature_mansion.jpg
signature_sport2.jpg

Wow summer, that "Prince-Thriller-comic" you wrote is amazing! :hysterical:

His children are so adorable, I hope to give all of them a hug someday :) I thank God that they are blessed with MJ and MJ is blessed with them.

I have deleted a few posts.

I want to take a moment to point out that Michael Jackson is our idol. Michael Jackson's children are not open for discussion. They are children, they are not famous and their father is not marketing them. Michael Jackson's children are a very important part of his personal and very private life. They are a family unit. On MJJC we will not invade Michael's privacy by discussing his children.

This has always been an MJJC policy. We will not deter from it. Yes, there are pics presented but it doesn't give the right to be invasive or descriptive. Simply enjoy the opportunity to see Michael out and about with his family.

Thank you.

you simply made me fall off my chair lmaoooo Thnxs Summer !

Michael Jackson Attends Dixie Chick’s Halloween Party

What if you threw a party and Michael Jackson showed up? That’s what happened to Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks during the Halloween bash she hosted last weekend. She told the story Monday (Nov. 3) on Howard Stern’s morning show on Sirius Satellite radio. Maines said, “A couple of people went up to him and told him he had the greatest Michael Jackson costume ever.” Apparently, the disc jockey for the party at Maines’ California home assumed it was a ***** impersonator, too, and started spinning “Thriller” when he walked through the room. Jackson came to Maines’ party with the wife of the late actor Gregory Peck, one of Jackson’s longtime friends. Maines said Jackson brought all three of his children to her party and noted that the eldest, in particular, seemed to be “well-adjusted” and “self-assured.” Maines flew to New York to appear on Stern’s show for the opportunity to meet a guy known as Eric the Midget, who frequently phones the King of All Media to offer his opinions and lodge his complaints about a wide variety of topics. It was Eric’s first time to actually be in the studio with Stern and his crew.

http://blog.cmt.com/2008-11-04/michael-jackson-attends-dixie-chicks-halloween-party/

Back