Happy halloween mike and kids ! [MORE PICS on post #221 and #228]

"Bodies the Exhibition" - it was a museum type exhibit in Vegas at the Tropicana hotel until early last year...

Yeah, they came to Philadelphia too. The exhibit was at the Franklin Institute.

As long as Ahmed got a job, good for him. He is one of the lucky ones with a job. LOL.

stalking celebs is not a job! he's a would be glorified razzi....it's odd...and it's ahmad.

and if my shirt don't fit, i'll be pissed. i gotta find it, tho...i put all my 'reg' clothes in those space bags until i lost allthebaby weight. im too lazy to take everything out and iron it! lol

Just looking at all the pictures...and notice something. Prince's hair is brown...i remember in the video when he is a baby...its blonde 0_o ????

lol i was wondering when someone would notice. but since his shirt covers his pants, it's only noticeable in one picture.

Oh, like you and Tofdel, I noticed too.
But folks is so dam sensitive and stupid about some things,
I didnt want them jumpin' me for pointing it out so I left it alone.
I'm sure we aint the only ones either.
:rofl:

^ He was a fan that defended MJ during the trial. He was there when that nasty family was freeloading on Michael. He knows that the family were lying about everything. He was nothing more than a fan who supported MJ during the trial. He didn't do anything to anyone. Just defended Mike during a very difficult time.

He supposedly has a job regarding being a papperazi (sp) and I am not understanding why it is a problem.

However, this thread is about MJ and his children celebrating Halloween. Not a grown man that has a job doing what he has to do to pay the bills.

Back