Has anyone heard news about Marlon's project in Nigeria?

DuranDuran

Proud Member
There hasn't really been any new reports about it since the Jackson brothers show.

I've been thinking about making a thread about this for ages, and I was just going to do it when I saw yours!

I want to know too. The plans shown on The Jackson Family Dynasty looked very impressive.

I'd like to know too, I've not heard anything since the Dynasty on it too, unless I've missed something?

We could probably tweet Jodi Gomes, his producer about this since she stays in touch with the brothers. She has mentioned that he's been traveling a lot. Don' know if it's for the Nigerian project or not.

I guess unless we ask someone who's first hand involved in this, the chances of something getting reported on Marlon are basically non existent (unless he speaks about Michael and PPB again). The plans looked impressive indeed :yes:

Here's a recent interview (August 6, 2022) with a musician named Tee Mac Iseli. They start talking about what happened to the museum project at around 14:25. Before this part, the interview is not Jackson related.

Back