Have you ever cried watching Michael perform?

I cry all the time. Thing is with michael is that his performances are so emotional its hard not to be affected by it. I cannot watch his performances of i'll be there. Its too hard xx

Since June, I cry always, sooner or later, if I hear Michael singing, read something nicely about him or watch some vids .. all the misunderstanding/ misinterpreting this wonderful soul, his lonelyness, his pain, his suffering and his troubles .. comes over me in seconds.
Before, it was only for certain ballads and also depended on my mood.

Oh yes. You should've seen me during Man in the Mirror in particular, at my Bad concert :cry: Let's see... watching him perform, not just listening to him? I think I even cried watching the MTV VMAs performance in '95, just because I was so happy to see him on my TV again :lol: Ok, so now I'm remembering more... watching concerts... during songs like HTW, Earth Song, MitM. It's hard to remember specifics, but rest assured it's happened more times that I remember. (And since June... well, my God, I won't even go there :boohoo: ... very often)

I've cried way too much as well :( The following always get me:

I'll Be There (Live - all performances especially after J25)
Will You Be There - Bucharest
MITM - Bucharest
MITM - TII

I've not listened to Childhood since J25 out of choice (Although I did wake up whilst it was playing on my ipod on the coach coming back from Manchester a months ago).

The very early J5 stuff makes me tear up so much.

Me too. Especialy "I'll be there"

Well "This is it" at the theater,Big screen made me cry.I watched 20 times at the theater( 1time in Paris,1 time in switzerland,1 time in Manchester,and 17 times in Japan.It lasted from December 2009 to Jan 2010 with some interval here in Japan)
I felt like MJ talked to me and smiled on me.I tried not to cry but I could not Help it. Many strangers asked me OKAY?
"Man in the mirror" the very last made me crush.
I still cant see DVD yet cause my emotional feeling.(I have Bluray disc and Europian edition also) I really dont know when the time come to watch .
I want to meet MJ with Big screen again.

I'm sorry my poor english.

Big thank you,With love.

Many many times, and not just since June where its become worse.

Songs like Will You Be There, I'll Be There, Heal the World and Man In The Mirror.

There is a lot of things I just cant watch at the moment, but one day......

xxx

I was never lucky enough too see Michael perform live, I had tickets for This Is It and I will always wonder how I would have reacted if I had seen him, extremely hysterical, I imagine.

After June I could barely watch any of my VHS/DVDs of Michael because it was so gut wrenchingly painful - we all felt that pain. Months on and I can sometimes watch footage without crying but it's hard for everyone because it hurts but always remember he wouldnt want us to be hurting when we're watching him, he would want us happy and enjoying his gift, as he always did.

Michael Jacksons Man in the Mirror vid. the one where it shows lots of people in distress.

So, my question is have you ever gotten so overwhelmed by Michael that you just started crying? I'm especially curious to hear from fans who saw Michael live in concert. Did you cry? xD

I didn't actually cry during the concert, because I was so happy, excited, amazed, crazy and surprised by his talent, passion, power and music, that I spent most of the time either screaming, jumping, dancing, singing or simply laughing out of joy... actually... all that at the same time :D (I'm a multitasking person!! :wild:).

However, I do remember once the show was over, when I started remembering what I have just lived, I did cried but just a few tears and those were just out of happiness. Michael sang to me!!! And he waved Hello and blew a kiss... so believe, I was moonwalking on cloud 8 for several days :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I also remember the emotion of watching Michael moonwalking... O M G :mello: O M G.... and then the gravity lean!!! By that time, I had no idea about the special shoes, so I had decided I would "discover" the secret wires allowing him to do the lean... yeah.... that silly I was :doh:. So when I saw NO WIRES.... I WENT.... WHAT????????? SO HE CAN REALLY DO IT BY HIMSELF!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Well... I was young back then... :smilerolleyes:

So back then, tears were out of happiness.

after the 25.... my life changed. I spent most of the time crying last Saturday, when I was watching his rehearsals in the extras of TII Blue Ray. I did really so bad, I got so sad, so, so, so terribly and deeply sad, that I couldn't stop my tears. Not a nice emotion to feel :no: Now I can cry easily, most of the times, out of pain. But then every now and then, out of joy to see him smile and knowing we were so blessed to be part of his life, just the way he is part of ours.

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON.
I love the person he is.
I admire the artist he is.
And I love what he makes me feel when I listen to his music or watch him dancing.

...And yes, that can make me cry.

Back