Have you ever seen michael in concert?

Considering the last major tour he did was in the mid-nineties, I would have been in the single digits in regards to age, and having no Michael Jackson fans in the family, would have not even been able to go. Also, I didn't really know anything about him when I was a small child. As far as I can recall, I was not at all into celebrities until my teens, which is when I first gained interest regarding Michael. By then, he had long since retired from touring, and he never came back to tour the US anyway, which is where I unfortunately reside to this day.

Somewhat related: I've never been to an actual concert before. Hoping to go see Emilie Autumn, the only living artist I like who bothered/bothers to tour the US. I never really had that chance with Michael.

Bad, Dangerous and HIStory tour.............

I feel old ;)

:woohoo:
kermit.gif

You do not have to feel old. :nono: Age is just a number. You have to feel privileged to have had the opportunity to be there and see Michael live. :woohoo: It is an honor and a dream of any fan! I'm sure every minute is etched in your memory and in your heart. :wub: :girl_sigh:

Considering the last major tour he did was in the mid-nineties, I would have been in the single digits in regards to age, and having no Michael Jackson fans in the family, would have not even been able to go. Also, I didn't really know anything about him when I was a small child. As far as I can recall, I was not at all into celebrities until my teens, which is when I first gained interest regarding Michael. By then, he had long since retired from touring, and he never came back to tour the US anyway, which is where I unfortunately reside to this day.

Somewhat related: I've never been to an actual concert before. Hoping to go see Emilie Autumn, the only living artist I like who bothered/bothers to tour the US. I never really had that chance with Michael.

I was pretty much in the same boat actually. Non-MJ fan parents, born at the wrong time in the wrong country. Also just a casual fan when he was touring...:sigh:

Yep! HIStory Tour Bucharest, Sept 14th 1996. The next day I had something awesome to tell during first day of Highschool :cheeky:

July 17th 1997 HIStory tour and 25th June 1999 MJ & Friends. Amazing memories, but still you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. I was so lucky to experience these.

Sadly No. not even my mother. :( I really wish she or me or both us or any of our family members did. that would of been awesome! it's hurts to know that my mother is a huge MJ fan and the family know him too and never ever got a chance to see him live. if we would known This is it was gonna be his last concert me and my mother have gone. sadly he passed away with even doing the tour.

I feel so bad for all of us. I think if my mom saw Michael her eyes would of lit up and hug him. man. it sucks she never got chance or rest of us to see him in person.

shout out to all the people who did. even more then once. you guys were lucky.

Looking back at my last post. we probably never saw him live was because during that time concerts didn't have anywhere to sit. we love Michael but we are not gonna stand for hours and hours. lol. sorry mike. ugh. I really wish we got see him. hey even later in his life.

once again shout to all people who did. those nights you will never forget.

Berlin 1992 and then several HIStory tour concerts in Europe.

Most of the times it was painfully exhausting with bad view, hurting ears and legs lol (You can get an idea with the video I recorded at Prague 1996 here). Watching a concert on TV / computer in a comfy seat really is a WHOLE different story. But of course I don't want to miss those concert memories anyway.

Looking back at my last post. we probably never saw him live was because during that time concerts didn't have anywhere to sit. we love Michael but we are not gonna stand for hours and hours. lol. sorry mike. ugh. I really wish we got see him. hey even later in his life.

once again shout to all people who did. those nights you will never forget.

Not that this info would be of any help now, but actually many or most of Michaels concerts took place in huge sport stadiums, so there would be seats available as well. Madson Square Garden has seats as well.

Last edited:
Bad, Dangerous and HIStory tours :) Also I went to hotels MJ stayed, airports where he arived........ those were the days :)

Berlin 1992 and then several HIStory tour concerts in Europe.

Most of the times it was painfully exhausting with bad view, hurting ears and legs lol (You can get an idea with the video I recorded at Prague 1996 here). Watching a concert on TV / computer in a comfy seat really is a WHOLE different story. But of course I don't want to miss those concert memories anyway.

Not that this info would be of any help now, but actually many or most of Michaels concerts took place in huge sport stadiums, so there would be seats available as well. Madson Square Garden has seats as well.

you recorded that prague video?

awesome!

yo this stuff must feel so weird to look back at, because at the time i dont even think This Is It was announced and mj wasn't dead at the time and to look back at it must be a whole different feeling

Back