Have you ever...?

No, I haven't...

Have you ever watched the whole series Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

No, I have the best and biggest love of all time - you! *many hugs and kisses* ;)

You?

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :hug:

yes in my bad youth :lol:
but you´re the one 4 me :hug: :hug:
:kissing4:
did you ever get mad on Mike ???????
(no I´m exighted) :D
P.S an why???

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :hug:

yes in my bad youth :lol:

Yes, me too but I didn't wanna count that! :lol:

but you´re the one 4 me :hug: :hug:
:kissing4:
did you ever get mad on Mike ???????
(no I´m exighted) :D
P.S an why???

Thank you, hun! *1000kisses*

Well, I've been mad on him quite a few times but very rarely but I think things like this is just very common...! :)

And you?
Nobody else who wanna play this game with us? :)

Yes, me too but I didn't wanna count that! :lol:

Thank you, hun! *1000kisses*

Well, I've been mad on him quite a few times but very rarely but I think things like this is just very common...! :)

And you?
Nobody else who wanna play this game with us? :)

no not really :)
hello is there anybody who ever was mad at MJ????;);)

Nope! I was disappointed/ sad when he changed when he got older! I felt bad for him going through all the molestations trails and wish he didn't get so much surgery on his face! He was a good looking guy.. he wasn't ugly and the one I am mad at is Joe for calling him ugly, big nose; for saying you didn't get those looks from me! Michael didn't deserve any of that... Joe didn't care about his sensitvity! :(
Has anyone ever been mad at Joe?

I do regularly feel mad at Joe, but Michael forgave him, so the fans should too. I am a christian, so personally I believe that God is all-knowing and all-powerful. He'll be judged by God when his time comes - therefore we shouldn't judge Joe. Having said that, I do find it difficult! :(

Sorry to be heavy!! :hug:

HYE met a celebrity?

no

have you ever did that with your tongue?

tongue121004.jpg

Um, can't think of a time specifically, but I'm sure I have. I get embarrassed by everything and in front of everyone. :blush:

Have you ever practiced triple pirouettes for so long that you felt dizzy and nauseated afterwards? :stars: :puke: ....:doh: :no:

Last edited:
I do regularly feel mad at Joe, but Michael forgave him, so the fans should too. I am a christian, so personally I believe that God is all-knowing and all-powerful. He'll be judged by God when his time comes - therefore we shouldn't judge Joe. Having said that, I do find it difficult! :(

Sorry to be heavy!! :hug:

HYE met a celebrity?

I agree because I am a christian too and christians forgive people even though its hard! I have had times where its hard to forgive people!

No

Have you ever been afraid to go to the bathroom because you thought there were ghosts there? :lol:

Yes.. I was too tired at that time! And MJ voice was so beautiful! ;)

Have you ever being afraid of watching thriller?

Back