Have you ever...?

^:bugeyed wtf? What kind of teacher does that? :doh:This is your second post that leaves me speechless.... You have been through a lot.... :bugeyed

I feel trapped a lot lately.....

HYE wished you had a different life?

^:bugeyed wtf? What kind of teacher does that? :doh:This is your second post that leaves me speechless.... You have been through a lot.... :bugeyed

I feel trapped a lot lately.....

HYE wished you had a different life?

ty including my sister attempting to kill me

yeah i wish for that all the time had i had a different life would i have anorexia

HYE stopped eating ??

^:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :shock2: God, I don't even know what to say anymore..... :better: :better: :better:

I have never stopped eating, but there have been days that I ate little... VERY little... I have had stomach disorders lately because of anxiety .....

HYE had depression?

^:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :shock2: God, I don't even know what to say anymore..... :better: :better: :better:

I have never stopped eating, but there have been days that I ate little... VERY little... I have had stomach disorders lately because of anxiety .....

HYE had depression?

i cant say here what she did but if u wanna know pm or msn me

i have since what happened to me since my sister

HYE felt like just giving up ??

yes.

Have you ever apologized to someone even though you knew you didn't do anything wrong?

A lady! :D :heart:

Not that I can remember! :eek:

Have you ever stayed in the shower more than a half hour? :eek:

Back