Have you ever...?

yes :mello: but not necessarily cuz I felt like it :D

oh I am quite creped by you...you have a weird way of thinking...no offence...but ok let's say I love you :p

have you?

Yes, on the last day of school :yes: I had some nice teachers I got along with quite well

Have you ever had a crush on one of your teachers? :nana:

I have, every year, since the fifth grade. ;) I have a crush on one of my professors atm, actually. :blush:
He hates Michael, though. =(

Have you ever told one of your teachers you fancied them? *giggles*

double :bugeyed no!!!

I've never really had a crush...I'm pretty immune to that:p I think there was actually only one guy I kinda liked but for a short time...except Michael :in_love: I could fall for him any time :D

have you ever had a BF/GF?

didn't I just tell you I'm not the type? I don't get crushes :D

:bugeyed are you doing this on purpose...you know I'm gonna stop talking to you cuz you really creep me out....again no offence

have you ever been told you're ugly?

I know, you just have a weird way of thinking....it seems to me you are really trying to be against all rules and authority...

hm not that I can recall

have you?

What are you talking about? I love authoritarianism. =)

Yes, I have told people they're ugly. I told my half-sister she's ugly. I told my brother he's ugly. I've told several of my ugly friends that they're ugly. I've told some strangers they're ugly. I don't discriminate. =p

Nope. I make it a point to be indispensable to people, so as to secure my position and then "have them in my pocket", so to speak, which grants me the liberty of doing whatever I please because they know they can't make it without me.

Have you ever felt intense lust? =P

oh yes :naughty:

have you ever did something embarrassing thinking no one was watching?

um not that I can think of :D

have you ever recorded yourself singing in the shower? :lmao:

lol!
no i have not.

have u ever recorded yourself while dancing some Jackson style, just to see how stupid it looks when u do it? :D

@ mikagesouji you mean videotape yourself in the shower????:lmao:

:toofunny: no

you?

I did record myself once singing " Bad " and , believe me , you don"t wanna hear that !!!!!!!!! omg
I though I sound good but that was..that was..I sounded like a sick pig.

:lol: it was about dancing really :D I sound good when I sing :D

have you ever given a concert?

unfortunately no

have you ever been out of your country?

yes :D (I wont post the hungry smiley ever again! :D)

Have you ever cried laughing? :p

No. My range of emotions isn't that wide.

Have you ever laughed while crying? Like, you know, how in the musicals the villains always laugh and cry at the same time when they're despaired [See Alexander Marakulin's Claude Frollo for an excellent example.] (now there's something I can do!)

Back