Have you ever...?

Nope, longest I've been away is a about a week as well!

Have you ever fallen over in public?

Yes, back when I was at high school on my way to the next class I tripped up the stairs and grabbed onto the girl in front to try steady myself and pulled half her skirt down :doh: I don't know who was more embarrassed!

Have you ever been mountain climbing?

No, I'm really not an outdoorsy type of girl :laugh: but I do enjoy nature when I have the chance to do something related to the outdoors and all that jazz :p

Have you ever felt so sick you had to leave class/work earlier?

Yes! I was at an amusement park....it was very, very hot. :heat:

Have you ever slacked off at work? :ph34r:

Aww, how scary! Anyway, yeah too much I'd say :ph34r:

Have you ever become friends with people you didn't like before?

Well, I tore my ACL (knee ligament) several years ago and had surgery.....if that counts. :D

Have you? (same question)

Yep, to some european countries. :yes:

Have you ever traveled to another continent?

The most exotic gross food I had ever eaten was seaweed. And it made me feel pretty sick after eating it. This was going back to the Bad to Dangerous eras when I had tried it. So maybe I might like the taste of it now. If I was given a chance to eat it again. I heard seaweed is quite good for you.

Same question

Only once and that was to my one older cousin's wedding. This was back during the Invincible Era. And the best thing at the wedding reception was one of Michael's songs got played there. That made me really happy to hear him being played. My older cousin's wife must of like some of Michael's songs. The song I think it was Wanna Be Startin Somethin. That really made my night. And I didn't think I was going to hear any MJ that night.

Same question?

Back