Have you ever...?

Yes, a couple of times. :D

Have you ever been on vacation on your birthday?

No and I so badly wish I could go to England. Especially since I am part English. As well as also part Scottish and Irish. And I just so totally L.O.V.E. anything that has to do with England. Mainly with their tv shows. Which is far more better than the American tv shows. Like the show Dr. Who which I think is the most greatest British show ever made. And it is really the only Sci-fi show I will watch now.

Same question?

No I haven't since I don't think they have that here in the U.S. Though with me being part British I know what that is though. And even if my country did had it. I still would not want to try it. Since I am trying to become more of a vegetarian now.

Same question?

No but I'd love to visit one day, it looks a beautiful place!

Have you ever broken a bone? :bugeyed

I once participated in a local Science Olympiad. :D

Have you ever participated in s Spelling Bee contest?

No, cause I don't have/need one. :D

Have you ever fallen asleep in class?

No, although I've been very tempted to at times haha :shifty:

Have you ever achieved full marks in a school test/exam?

Nope back when I was in school. I always pretty much gotten bad grades. And it wasn't just because of my learning disabilities. I had a very bad out of control obsession with my beloved Michael when I was in school. If the subject wasn't about Michael Jackson. Then there was just no point of me getting a good grade in that subject. And what made the obsession even worst was this was during the HIStory Era. I don't think I need to say anything more. Except that it had something to do with gold pants. Is why my obsession was out of control. I still find it amazing that I was able to graduate from high school when I did.

Same question?

^ If only there had been a Michael Jackson course at school, I would have passed it with flying colours! Gold colours in fact, to match Michaels gold pants :lol:

Nope, I never got full marks but a few times I was very close!

Have you ever been sunburnt?

Back