Have you ever...?

I'm sure you would of. Just like I know I would have. I was 16 years old when I first saw Michael in those gold pants. And I nearly almost had a heart attack or something. When I saw just how tight they were on him. Doing my homework that night was totally out of the question for me. Not when I had just saw the world's most sexiest man. Wearing the world's most tightest pants ever made. Ever since then I have been a gold pants girl ever since. And also why the HIStory Era has always remain my number 1 favorite MJ era.

Yes many times. I can burn almost very easily. Which is why I try to stay away from the sun as much as possible. Or try not to stay outside too long.

Same question?

Yes, a couple of times. :sigh:

Have you ever been in hospital (not just for visit) ?

I don't think so. :pleased: :D

Have you ever been in a tv-show? (audience)

Yes, I dyed it Chocolate Brown once. I actually got the inspiration from watching Michael's video "Blood On The Dance Floor" His hair looks so nice and his French braid.

Have you ever been on TV before?

Yeah, at our local tv-station. :yes:

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours?

Yes back during that first horrible summer without Michael. That was when I was absolutely terrified of going to sleep. Out of the fear that I could have another horrific vivid nightmare about Michael again. I was constantly plague by them through out that horrible summer and in to the fall. Even now I am still haunted by some of those nightmares that I so vividly remember having.:(

Same question?

Thank you Julia. And I so totally blame that evil nameless monster for causing those nightmares that I had. I never would have had them if we still had him.:( :boohoo

No I don't think I ever been to an adventure park before.

Same question?

^:hug:

Yes, I've been there several times. :wild:

Have you ever been skiing?

Nope I haven't, but I did try out for cross country skiing for Special Olympics, but I didn't crack at it.

Have you ever been to well know legendary stadiums or arenas in any events (ex. Old Wembley Stadium, Madison Square Garden)?

Back