Have you ever...?

No, what's that? >_>

Have you ever been out in a shop and heard an awesome song and you're like "omfg I need to find out what that is!" and on the way home you're desperately tryna remember the lyrics but you forget? Bah I hate that so much! :lol:

Yeah a few times, mainly with flu when your entire body feels like you been steam rolled.

Have you ever played golf or rounders or anything with a bat, and proper gone for a hard hit and missed, and the bat has gone flying off? :lmao:

No, but I love bowling it's fun.

Have you ever rescued a bird that your cat caught?

Always.

Have you ever thought of writing a children's book and illustrating it too?

Yes. It's a work in progress. :)

Have you ever thought "I'm so done with this" about something and then you weren't?

Yes.

Have you ever made up a recipe for something and it turned out fabulous? :p

Yes...in kindergarten.

Have you ever gotten to the last bite of something really yummy...and you were mentally prepared to take that last yummy bite.. and then you accidentally dropped it on the floor?
:(

Many many times.

Have you ever been walking and tuned everything around you out and didn't realize how you got to your destination?

Odd yes, bothering me no.

Have you ever gone canoeing?

no

have you ever dreamt of something and it became true?

Only one dish, sweet potatoes.

Have you ever gotten sick on an amusement park ride?

Yes but only one person saw me. omg it was so funny and stupid I had to laugh at myself.

Have you accidentally thrown away money?

Yes and made a wish picking it up.

Have you ever found a penny heads down and turn it right side up so someone else can pick it up and have the luck?

Hmm.... I've never really paid attention. Does it mean something?

edit: Got the answer to the question. I'll pay attention now. lol and No.

Have you ever made your own ice cream?

Back