Have you ever...?

No.

Have you ever been defecated on by a bird? :lol:

^ Lol. Aww.

No.

Have you ever been to a supermarket in the middle of the night?

Yeah it was right after I had that horrible MJ dream that I had 4 years ago. OMG that was probably the worst MJ dream I had ever had. I can't believe I actually thought Michael was going to be found guilty of child molestation. I am so glad that dream did not came true for me.

You?

I already did lost my faith in god. To me he doesn't exist and as far as I know there is no scientific evidence to proove that he does exist. HIStory channel really convince me of that when they did their program about the Missing link. When the earliest known human was recently discovered. It was said to be 47 million years old. My mother is such an idiot for still thinking that god made people when he did not. Maybe I need to show her that HIStory Channel program to make her change her mind. As for me I believe almost everything should have a scientific explanation. I said almost because to me the paranormal shouldn't have a scientific explanation to it.

You?

Me?...:scratch:

have you ever seen someone in public you really should know, and know you do, but can't recall who exactly who they are?

Yes, faces I remember, names I'm not so good at. :ermm:

Have you ever met someone that gave you a new perspective about something in life?

Yes.:)

Have you ever watched an infomercial and thought I can make something better or more practical than that?

I do it a lot. :mello:

Have you ever gone on a date with someone you didn't really like but done it anyway to stop them asking?

Nope in fact I haven't had my hair cut since August of 2000. I always hated to get my hair cut. Only because my mother has always made me keep my hair short. Now that I am older I finally have the long hair that I had spent almost my entire life wanted to have. And I have no intentions of ever getting my hair cut. It will have to be a very cold day in hell before I ever decide to get my hair cut.

You?

I have always had longish hair so no.

Oh when I was about 9 it got cut short. Didn't like that... Thanks Mum :lol: lol

Have you ever seen a very bad road accident?

No, because I only ever use those words when I mean it.. some take those words too lighty.

Have you ever slept on the beach?

when I was younger yes... Can't remember what was said though. :mello:

Have you ever got lost from your parents as a child?

Yes. :)

Have you ever encountered someone that just wouldn't let something go? They harp on it constantly. :dropdead:

Back