Have you ever...?

Yes many times. And lot of the times I didn't want to deal with the other kids. Who always made fun of me for being an MJ fan. Back during the HIStory Era it was not a good thing to be a Michael Jackson fan. Especially if you were an American MJ fan. Like I am.

Same question?

No I have never been abroad :( but I'm still young so there's still time for me to visit all the places I wanna go.

Have you ever been in a limousine?

Yes, I used to do that a lot. :D

Have you ever ridden an animal?

Yes you could say that I was at one time. And I am now a widowed.:( All because of what happen to my beloved Michael nearly 5 years ago.:boohoo Michael did say at one time that he is married to his fans. And Michael is the only guy I had ever truly loved.:(

Same question?

I so wish I did.:( It was one of my 2 most biggest dreams ever. The other one was to meet him. But thanks to how my beloved was treated in our own stupid horrible country that never happen. The last time he toured my country was the Bad Era. And I was too young at the time to go see him live at the time.:( It is that reason is why I have so much hatred towards my country the United States. And I can still remember a time where it was once consider cool to like Michael Jackson.

Same question?

I have no idea who that is, so I guess no. :doh: :lol:

Have you ever taken a picture with Michael? :D

OMG, you don't know who Daffy Duck is? :swoon: :sigh: Wanna see a pic? :unsure: :D

Yes, I've taken many pics with Michael.......Michael's pics that is.....want to see those pics too? :unsure: :dnknw: :D

Have you ever tried to learn sign language?

^^Well, I'm not sure.... maybe I do... but better show me a pic. :lol: :D

^Sure, amiga! Shoe me. :wild:

Nope.

Have you ever stayed up all night?

Okay, I'll show you a pic. :wild:

Yes, several times. :ninja:

Have you ever slept on a sofa/couch?

^Cooool. :wild: ... I have one too. :D :shifty:

Yep, several times.

Have you ever been below ground?

^ :woohoo: :timer:

Yes....when I went to New York City.....got on the subway. :D

Have you ever taken a ride in a helicopter?

Back