He was there....

Yep, I had dreams about all my relatives who passed away, I am sure those were goodbyes. But the dreams only happened a couple of weeks after they died.
That reminds me of when John Denver died... about the two weeks. We have a bit of family connection to him and my mom was always a huge fan. I grew up listening to him and cried just a bit when he died (also suddenly and too young, just 53). Well, about two weeks later I was listening to one of his songs and thinking how many great songs he did and I said kind of a thank you to him in my mind and then... whooosh... HUGE energy that enveloped me. Surprised the heck out of me. The energy to me said kind of in one big swoop: thank you, glad you appreciated it so much, everything's great here, what an adventure, keep the message alive. It was sweet and seemed so much like how I'd have guess John Denver would feel about the other side. Only lasted a few seconds, but was nice. Also felt something similar a few days after Princess Diana passed, like a thank you collectively to the world. (But strangely felt nothing when my Grandma died. Weird.)

Ok, I had something happen yesterday morning that I thought I'd share, although I remain quite skeptical about it. Take it for what it is...

I woke up suddenly early in the morning with one huge booming thought in my mind: "THERE'S A LITTLE BUG" (a quote from the Munich, actually Leipzig, HIStory concert when Michael called for security to save the bug's life). At the same second I felt like there was something like a big fly on my bare shoulder... that little tickle of a bug having landed on you. (And I HATE when flies land on me!! Ick!) I quickly moved to brush it away, but didn't see anything. I looked around the room... nothing. Couldn't see a fly or other bug anywhere. Hmmm. Rolled over on my other side and started to sleep again.

Then again it happened... the same bug feeling on my other shoulder. Agh! So again I moved to brush it away. Again I saw nothing. I got up & went to the bathroom, came back into the bedroom and looked around. I flipped up my covers, I looked all over. Found no bug. Weird. I expected to find a fly sitting somewhere. Stayed up for a couple of minutes, watching for a bug.

Then a bit later I started to drift back off to sleep as I replayed how bizarre it was that the quote "THERE'S A LITTLE BUG" was SOOOO vivid in my mind as I had awakened, almost like it was huge capital letters bursting through my mind. But I blew it off thinking, ah, I've just watched that clip too many times. But still... I wondered. So I asked in my mind, "Michael, was that you?", thinking how dumb to even ask. And then... less than 5 seconds passed before...

SLAM!

My bedroom door slammed shut! Startled me!!! Now, there was a breeze going through because the back door was open as well as the bedroom window, so I'm not saying the breeze didn't hit the door and slam it. Just amazingly weird timing (especially since the doors and windows had been in the same positions all night without slamming...)

Oh my...
Have you seen the video of Michael's ghost in Neverland?
It was on a Larry King interview with Jermaine, and you can see Michael walking in another room on the other side of a hallway.
They added in scary music to make it seem supernatural and terrifying, which I think is awful. Michael is not a scary soul...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am67-Sew7k

I believe or consider that "time" is a completely different concept once we die, and perhaps may not even exist anymore. I am reminded of a book called "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley, one of my favs, and knowing that Michael did a lot of reading I am almost sure he has most likely read this book. Bear with me, it has been ages since I read it. In the book, "beings" visit earth in order to learn from and share what they have learned with us. These "beings" experience time all at once, not linear like humans. They try to describe what it is like to expereince time all at once, but try as we might, we just cannot know what something like that feels like unless we experience it for ourselves.

I believe or consider that it is possible for people who have passed to be in more than one place at a time, especially the science of time is changed after we pass. I just consider it, and that is all. Especially after all of my experiences and reading others as well I will consider all of it.

yes i agree. & there are lots of other books & writing on this kind of subject. think of the computer in front of you - on the internet you have access to pretty much any info you want, right now, right on your screen. it's just a screen but you can choose what it shows. a hundred years ago that concept would have seemed impossible - you had to physically travel somewhere to see or get something.

same with time -imagine not having the restraint of a physical body any more, and not being constrained to our laws of time (think of gravity - it exists in some places but not others). you could be anywhere as quick as your thoughts can take you, and you can choose ANYWHERE regardless of physical distance. well we've got machines that can do it, why not our own energies of thoughts, or spirit?

there I told everyone of you that I've heard him and seen him..... its nothing that I make up.... I even heard his voice speaking so softly to me..... he is here every single night

To the person who started this thread -- I believe your story and that things like that do happen. I've had a similar experience concerning Michael. No one was talking to me in my experience though ... it was just a feeling I had.

It was during the trial. I was a basketcase throughout the whole thing, always having anxiety and all upset. And then came the night of June 12th, the night before Michael was acquitted. I was sitting on the swing on my deck and I felt so at peace. It was the most peaceful I had felt in months, and it was such a strong feeling that I wrote a journal entry that night about how great I felt and how I wished Michael could feel the peace I was feeling at that moment. And the next day, Michael was aquitted. I have always believed God was trying to show me a sign or something, that Michael would be ok and everything would work out.

The night before last, I was angry that God took him. I started staring at the sky, yelling and cursing, demanding answers as to why he chose him.... Why he took Michael away. My eyes watered, and soon my face was cascading with uncontrollable tears, as I whispered and pleaded for me to wake up....
"Sshhhhh..."
I instantly became silent. My eyes were wide. I scanned my room as I heard more muffled whispers.
"M-Michael?" I stuttered, new tears now watered my face.
"Shhh.... I'm here...."
I was both terrified and calmed. The mixed emotion gave me butterflies. I shut my eyes tight, and whispered, "I'm sorry."
I heard him laugh softly. But it wasn't clear, it was muffled, far away, and it echoed.
After the experience.... I became so tired and relaxed, knowing he was alright.

Am I the only one who... has had an experience like this?

I've cried during 16 hours, I shouted, I was angry, and I swore I would never ever trust God or put my feet in a church.

But nothing happened.

I don't want to be rude, but I don't believe this story. You were probably half asleep, and you thought you heard that. Because honestly I don't see why Michael would come to comfort you, when there were 12 fans committing suicide, and otehrs, more in despair than you

not everyone is able to pick up the signs....i am sure Michael is 'out there' if you are open to it.

I saw Michael in my dreams last night.
He was in a booth surrounded by people
As I approached him for an autograph he looked so beautiful
I told him about my peter pan collection and how much I love him
He smiled, said I love you more and signed the index card and gave me a piece of candy
I know its just a dream but I didn't want to wake up today.

I have experiences like that. Sometimes when I feel so desperate and sad I somehow get a strange calming feeling over me. Like someone is trying to comfort me. I don't know whether it's Michael but I would sure like to believe.

I've cried during 16 hours, I shouted, I was angry, and I swore I would never ever trust God or put my feet in a church.

But nothing happened.

I don't want to be rude, but I don't believe this story. You were probably half asleep, and you thought you heard that. Because honestly I don't see why Michael would come to comfort you, when there were 12 fans committing suicide, and otehrs, more in despair than you

I'm guessing that's only because you aren't opening yourself up to possibilities.

i dnt knw why i feel as if it wasnt his time to go yet,maybe he died b'cos of foul play,my mum use to say that if a person dies before their time they rome the earth until they their time to meet the lord comes,maybe he's still here b'cos he's got nowhere to go yet,i dnt knw...

I simply do not believe it.
Michael's soul, if he is still on earth, wouldn't go around trying to comfort his fans, who are strangers to him, he would be by his children's side.
Even if he went around, I think he would go there where his fans were most desperate, those who commited suicide.

Michael's soul, if he is still on earth, wouldn't go around trying to comfort his fans, who are strangers to him, he would be by his children's side.
Even if he went around, I think he would go there where his fans were most desperate, those who commited suicide.

both is possible at the same time.
the "soul" can split and the person can be on several places.
thats what i read recently since im doing some research on this topic..

but can the spirit talk and do things

it can show his present through different things.
the person can smell the spirit.
the spirit can be present through the persons dream.
the spirit might move things.
or the person can just feel the presence of the spirit intensivly.
but i havent read/heard anything about a spirit talking. only communicating without using language, i fu know what i mean...

thats all just what i read. im still not sure whether to belive it or not..

Yesterday I had the most beautiful dream I have ever had.

I was simply looking up at the sky and it was just plain navy kind colour and then I looked over to another side and I saw the most beautiful, brightest, sparling stars ever!! Stars that I have never seen in real life! The sky started to "produce" more of them if that makes any sense. It was like diamonds in the sky. During the duration of the dream, "You are not alone" was playing.

I understand how utterly strange this is. However, I, too, had the SAME experience. I am a pretty rational person. I have a Ph.D., ok?

This has happened to me several times this week. Once, driving in my car I broke down and cried. I heard a whisper, "I'm here. No need to be so sad." This happened a few more times in different contexts. It really did.

OK? Please be tolerant of those who have had these experiences. There is much we do not understand. . . . .

You're right. We never know, even if it sounds silly. I've had similar experiences myself. The day after he died, I was at work, and i was reading things about it. I was so upset and crying, and then I felt that he was telling me not to cry. He wanted me to think of him and be happy. I also felt a sense of peace then.

Last edited:
this thread is lovely, yet and sometimes a bit scary... when I feel very sad about loosing him, from somewhere, there comes such a warm wave that I am suddenly feel better...

and indeed... do we know everything between heaven and earth?

I believe in spirits and I have had some spiritual experiences myself. Since Michael's passing I haven't felt him. I've had some strange dreams about him but I haven't felt him in them like I used to. I could always feel him in my dreams. I just find it hard to believe that Michael would come to fans.
I'm open about these experiences but really a flash on a computer isn't really convincing me.

I think Michael would come to any person that can sense him spiritually. Some fans have this ability, so why not?

Everyone, i know i already posted a thread on this, but i believe i can infact talk to mj, and if im correct, he has asked me to give you all this message,,,take it how you will...but some forcde i cannot explain is driving me to post this message:

"To all My Wonderful fans around the world...

it is with deep regret that i have had to leave you all in such a sudden manner...I wish to state that i am in peace, and am in no way in any harm...i urge you all to please, continue on...my death is no means to bring about your own, and it has made me extremely uncomfterble...i love you all, you all surely understand this....but the situation is out of my hands...i cannot undo what has been done, and i do not want others to feel like they cannot live life, a gift much greater than i, because of it....i wish to extend my love to all of you, and to let you know that i love each and every person affected by my death...i only ask, that if you love me to carry on my message....heal this world, so that i may truely resst in peace...do not let my departure bring about the very thing i have fought so hard to prevent...i will be with you all, and i assure you, i am not going anywhere...please understand thar this is the way god chose. and you will never depart from me because of it.

i love you all...

- M.J."

well, there ya go.....

"To all My Wonderful fans around the world...

it is with deep regret that i have had to leave you all in such a sudden manner...I wish to state that i am in peace, and am in no way in any harm...i urge you all to please, continue on...my death is no means to bring about your own, and it has made me extremely uncomfterble...i love you all, you all surely understand this....but the situation is out of my hands...i cannot undo what has been done, and i do not want others to feel like they cannot live life, a gift much greater than i, because of it....i wish to extend my love to all of you, and to let you know that i love each and every person affected by my death...i only ask, that if you love me to carry on my message....heal this world, so that i may truely resst in peace...do not let my departure bring about the very thing i have fought so hard to prevent...i will be with you all, and i assure you, i am not going anywhere...please understand thar this is the way god chose. and you will never depart from me because of it.

i love you all...

- M.J."

well, there ya go.....

THANKYOU for sharing, & I know some don't believe such things but many of us do & many more need to hear it.

the soul is like sunlight, or a feeling - love - and can be in many places at once. spirit can even shine here from heaven - the sun is not near this earth but it's light can be here in an instant (or two?)

but YES I am sure he is mostly with his children, of all the people on earth. a few fans who were (if only for a moment) open to this kind of energy have had brief encounters - but I don't reckon he'd be zipping around from fan to fan lol!

sadly, when people are suicidal & very desperate, they are so clogged up with yuck emotion, really chaotic stuff, and in this state people do not allow in the gentle energies of love & spirit. I've been in both states before and they are generally not compatible!

same with belief systems - fewer atheists see angels and spirits! I have just been reading about some tribal people in Africa who ,when they first began to meet white people about 50 years ago, were shown photographs and they could not recognise the images!! They just had no way of comprehending this thing, it did not have a place in their belief system, and they did not even see the things in the photos.

I have had a few experiences similar to this - maybe not this intense, but they have been there. For instance, after my cat died - of whom I was very close to - I would lay in bed at night trying to sleep and I would feel something walking across the covers, as he so often used to do. I would look up and nothing was there, but I knew it was him. So, I would whisper, "Hi Simba". I have also felt it and had experiences with my deceased grandparents, and have known friends who have had this happen to them.

It's not frightening in anyway, but a reassurance that those you love are still there with you. :)

Thank you...i have felt this message too but was unable to put it into words...

Well, I personally dreamt about MJ's death a few days before his passing (I heard a voice warning me and stating the fact this will happen just as I was waking up). Strangely, I somehow take comfort in that message now.

And thanks SMC for that message! I believe it also.

Back