He was there....

Well, I personally dreamt about MJ's death a few days before his passing (I heard a voice warning me and stating the fact this will happen just as I was waking up). Strangely, I somehow take comfort in that message now.

And thanks SMC for that message! I believe it also.

My mother had a bad feeling ever since he announced the shows. She always said "I have a bad feeling about this, something bad is gonna happen".

She was really worried. It makes sense now.

^^ That, and how many people (non-fans) were saying repeatedly that he's not gonna do 50 concerts. I wonder if it had entered in the collective subconscious somehow...

My mother had a bad feeling ever since he announced the shows. She always said "I have a bad feeling about this, something bad is gonna happen".

My friend was like that too...she loves mj as much as me...I was like 'why are you so negative'?? :( but she had a feeling.... I didn't get anything like that, so when I heard the news it hit me like a ton of bricks. :cry:

I had an experience late last night in which I felt Michael's presence very strongly. It was beautiful and amazing, one of the most vivid I've ever had with anyone. Sorry if I don't want to go into every detail here... I guess I want to keep the experience in my mind and heart without the clinical examination of writing it all down in words for the world. I just want to say to you that I firmly, 100% believe that Michael... as I asked last night... "still exists". I mean, he's alive and well on the other side. He can feel our love and he thanks us for it. If you feel the need to tell him something, like to thank him, tell him you love him, just do it. I believe he can hear you, in whichever way we hear things on the other side. Although it's a very sad thing to lose someone in the physical world, it's not the end for the soul, the spirit, and we don't need to be consumed by sadness. He's ok. (Although I admit it's certainly not easy to just be happy again.) We should enjoy all the things he left us, how he changed and impacted our lives for the better and we should continue to heal the world. "Heal the world" was certainly an impression I received last night and probably the main reason I decided to post.

Anyway, I can't convince anyone who hasn't had an experience themselves, of course. And I'm actually not a nut (although by now with all the posts of weird dreams and psychic experiences, I'm sure some would think so, lolol -- this isn't a usual thing for me these days). I'm actually pretty scientific and skeptical in my daily life, not that anyone here would really know that. I'm just sharing my experience...

I have never dreamed of him, i never felt his presence but i received my sign, showing he is okay. I do not know whether it was just a coincidence. I do not know whether Michael or God send it but i know that it was a sign of comfort. I already posted a thread on that because i was so emotional but i will tell it again. On the day of his memorial i was devastated. I hardly made it at work. Hiding the tears, instead of going to lunch i went in the park, sat on a bench and cried. At the end of the day it started to rain. I was on the bus headed home when i passed by the church. I knew that in the USA right now they were burying him. That was the initial information. I got off the bus, went into the church and lit a candle. Sat there for a while and went out toward the bus stop again. The rain has stopped. I was trying to hide the tears from people around. Waiting for the bus suddenly i saw something colourful. It was a stuffed toy. Just sitting there on the grass next to the bus stop. It was dry although it had been raining a lot. I do not know whether it was Michael, God or some kid who dropped it there but it was strange. Perhaps one of the things i will never forget.

Yes. same here. my boyfriend was like: dunno, sth will happen. dont know what, but sth will happen.
i also wasnt that excited. i always thought like i count the days and talk about it every second. but somehow i just thought what if its not gonna happen and there was no excitement..
:no:

i felt worried but only was wondering about why he was in hurry
but my Mum told me "i never believed we were going make it" as she was going to the show with me. she said "i felt as if it wasnt going to happen, i just didnt tell you"

50 concerts pressed on my mind badly, i felt really worried over Michael... God know..

as for a dreams, i had warnings and signs, but misunderstood it at first,
or dreams which scared me.. i prayed a lot and tried to think positive...
in one of recent dreams i was told like the ''countdown began''... ( and i thought it's till the concerts begin, but looks like it was another countdown :( )

a few days before it happened... the song "Heal the world" poped up in my mind and played there over and over again... i love this song, but this one never played so much in my head in days..... then i listened it on cd and enjoyed it again and again... and it was the last song i listened while Michael was physically alive... and then this horrible news came to us :(

yes, Michael is alive :) his presence is very beautiful, warm, amazing and strong.
please, tell him how much you Love him and Thankful to him, and Pray for his soul very much! :flowers: ty

Last edited:
The night before last, I was angry that God took him. I started staring at the sky, yelling and cursing, demanding answers as to why he chose him.... Why he took Michael away. My eyes watered, and soon my face was cascading with uncontrollable tears, as I whispered and pleaded for me to wake up....
"Sshhhhh..."
I instantly became silent. My eyes were wide. I scanned my room as I heard more muffled whispers.
"M-Michael?" I stuttered, new tears now watered my face.
"Shhh.... I'm here...."
I was both terrified and calmed. The mixed emotion gave me butterflies. I shut my eyes tight, and whispered, "I'm sorry."
I heard him laugh softly. But it wasn't clear, it was muffled, far away, and it echoed.
After the experience.... I became so tired and relaxed, knowing he was alright.

Am I the only one who... has had an experience like this?

I'm probably the last one who should share something since I just joined here. Anyway, the night(going into the next morning) of the memorial, I had a dream. In the dream, my husband and I were at a funeral and I was sad. In the dream I knew of this person but I didn't know him very well, but I was still sad. So for some reason(in the dream) I got up and walk in the back of the church(where the funeral in my dream was) and I saw this man dressed in white and he had grayish hair but he looked very healthy and the clothes were very new-like. I wouldn't go as far as to say dazzling bright, but it showed a newness of something. Anyway, I saw this person who the funeral was for and I excaimed "You are in Heaven, and I know you are in Heaven! I will see you when I get there"! I was so happy being in this person's presence. There was a blur on the person's face and that makes me think that maybe it's because I never knew Michael personally but I knew of him. Anyway in the dream, I walked back to where we were sitting and I felt the void(that I felt during the funeral before I got up) and I was sad again and started to cry.

I was in Berlin this week and my mom and I were sharing a hotel room.
I went to bed. I was thinking about Prince, Paris and Blanket. worrying about them and having a flashback of them during the memorial.
Then all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder and it shook me hard. It shocked me and immediately I turned around and looked at my mom. She was asleep and nobody else was in the room.
I'm so confused.:unsure: :(

Now that I think about it, I had bad feeling right after I saw the conference...like I just didnt believe it. I honestly never thought he'd 'tour' again, I was wrong, but right after he announced it something didnt feel right, but I was too excited to notice

May I take this opportunity to say "Holy FREAKING Crap"

I'm watching a rerun of the Larry King interview with Jermaine, and when it came to the part with Michael's spirit appearing at the end of a hallway, I expected the same sketchy, blurred shadow I had seen in videos online, but NO.
It was a crystal clear, sharp edged silhouette. It looked exactly like him. I was amazed.

i had a dream with michael too, but it's different to you~~
If am i, i didn't that it was my imagine or nightmare...i think it can make me feel hopes, you know??
I don't think it's so crazy and you're joking=]
enjoy it and remember it...
it can make you feel more sweet and you cn feel that michael was neared us...
RIP MJ forever

I've got some strange things too. A day after his death, I was listening to a song of him (can't remember which exactly) and at a moment where MJ would 'shake' his shoulders on the beat, my shoulders all of a sudden got up.
Just like that, without me doing anything..really! :scratch:

And after the memorial, I went to take a walk with my dog. It was really quiet outside 'cause it was evening here, and then I saw one big shiny star in the sky. No other.
So since I just hoped it was a sign, I said 'Hi Michael..' and then a huge thunder lightning came up just ONE time. Probably that was his answer.:bugeyed
Still strange when I think about it...but not strange since I know I'm highly sensitive and got more strange things, also with people who are alive. Brrr.

My girlfriend told me right after the conference that these concerts where not going to happen.
She wasn't fooling around with me but was very serious about it.
Then I got the pre-sale code which gave me the opportunity to buy tickets TWICE, but both times something went wrong.
The first time my internet connection failed (what never happended before) and the second time it said "creditcard expired" which it wasn't.

I bought my tickets on ebay and was so excited I was going anyway, but my girlfriend kept telling me: don't get to excited, I still don't believe it's going to happen.
Afterwards she told me she was so sorry and was 100% sure "something" was going to happen but not this.

There was a part of me that thought he wasn't going to do all 50 concerts. I never thought none. I thought it was the negative side of me, but I hope we all lean towards finding peace with what has happened, because it can get emotionally draining.

I experienced something really weird yesterday after reading the thread Psychic contacts MJ, watching the videos etc.
I was talking with a fan about it all, we both had this weird feeling inside. This morning I send her a mail, let me just copy it in here:

the weirdest thing happened yesterday. i am still in complete shock.
after you and i said goodbye i layed down in my bed, and began talking with michael, still having this weird feeling inside of getting an answer to something really big. and i dont know if you have ever experienced it but, when you look at the light from your lamb for too much time you begin seing these yellow, red spots. i was in complete darkness, but i began to see these yellow and red spots in my room, and they began to form into a shape. i got really scared, so i called my father. and he came in and turned on the light, and i was in complete shock and i was just saying daddy, im going crazy. im seeing things. and he didnt quite understand. so he sat on my bed and we walked about it all, and he just told me to not think about it. then he left me alone in my room again, but i was really unfomfortable, so i sneeked into my moms bedroom (my mom and dad sleeps in seperate bedrooms), and layed down. her tv was turned on, the channel was TMC with some really old movie that looked like an old version of star wars. i didnt wanna turn it off coz it felt good that there was some noise in the room, instead of complete silence. so i closed my eyes and listened to the tv when they began to talk about drugs and the effect it can have on a person, i thought that it was kind of weird coz why would they talk about that in star wars? so i opened my eyes and looked at the subtitles and they had nothing to do with drugs, nor did they speak about it anymore. then my mom began making little noises, but it suddenly turned into crying. really loud. and i told her mom, mom, are you okay? and she woke up. and she told me she couldnt remember what she dreamt. then i talked with her about life, and death. and how i was feeling, about the interview she did with my aunt, and we stayed up til 4 o' clock just speaking about all those kinds of things. then this morning my mom comes down to me in the living room, and we talk about last night, which was reeeally unreal. then she looked at me like really serious and said yesterday i told you i couldnt remember what i dreamt, i could, i just didnt want to tell you, coz this is too weird. i dreamt i was michael, and i was not happy.

:mellow:

Yesterday I had a dream. I woke up, but I couldnt remember what the dream was about. All I knew was that it was about Michael. thats it.
Usually when I wake up I don't feel good and I feel stressed. But this time I woke up and I felt so incredibly peaceful. For the first time since Michaels death I didn't feel sad or worried when I woke up. I felt great the whole day!
I don't know if Michael had anything to do with this, but I 'talked' to Michael the evening before the dream, so who knows..

Great thread. Nice to see that others than me have had such experiences. I have had many myself, some of them posted in another post and others I had just recently that I'm not ready to share yet..

I wanted to share a thought with you though, since I have come to know that many of you seem to believe in spiritual stuff. I saw that White Plume Moth that one of you posted a pic of and came to think of a video I once saw with Michael being interviewd. He talks about how he would like to have the ability to morph. To have the chance to be whatever you like. Do you believe that this is possible in the spiritual world? That he acctually can come to us in any form he would like now?
Well, watch the video and give me your thoughts.. ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fDMAl98Uuc

I had the greatest dream ever last night, and it may have had something to do with what I said before I went to sleep.
I was just talking to him, really. I was alone, so it may have looked like I was talking to myself. Anyway, here's how it went:

"Oh, Michael..... why did you leave so soon? I guess everybody has their time..... I guess yours was just too early...."
I laid down in my bed, reaching to turn off my light. "I just wish that I could hug you..... feel your warm embrace. Having your arms wrapped around me, your love and mine generating from me to you, you to me. I always wanted that...." I sighed, "But... I guess not anymore. Good night, Michael." I said, as i shut off my light.

The dream:
Somehow, I ended up as a backup singer for Michael during one of his concerts. My friends were some of the other singers as well. I was clueless as to the dance steps we had to do, So I hid behind them and tried to copy them as well as possible.
When the concert ended, Michael came over to all of us; the band, the singers, backup dancers, everyone. He shook everyone's hand, and pulled them in to a quick hug. But, when he came to me, the was no hand-shaking. He hugged me. A warm, long, hug. "You did a good job. I know it was hard for you." He said to me. I squeezed him tight, and we didn't let go of eachother for a good 10 minuets. Eventually, the concert stage faded, and we were just in a black room, with a single spotlight shining above us. "Do everything you can..." I said to him. I was well aware of his death, but he was right in front of me. It was a few days before it, however.
"What do you mean?" He said to me, puzzled. I started to cry. "Why are you crying?" He said sympathetically.
"I can't-....." I started, but I pulled him into a hug and cried on his shoulder.
It ended right there.

Now, what I find bizarre about this, is what the date was in my dream. It was before he died, but the date was of a number afterward. It's also a date that doesn't exist: June 48th.
I think this means that A. He still is living, just not on this earth. B. It seems impossible for such an event to happen. Or C. He could have lived longer.

Also, in my dream, he was wearing a black suit and sunglasses. We were in a pitch black room, and there was only one source of light. If he stepped out of the light, he would be lost in the darkness. "Here one day, Gone one night"
Or in just a second, he'd be gone.

Overall, I was very glad I had that dream. It made me much happier. Thank you, Michael.

A few nights on Thursday, I had just gotten into bed.
I was totally awake.
I said a silent prayer to God and said good night to Michael.
I felt someone/something kiss me on the lips.
It wasn't my husband, we had our backs to each other.
It only lasted a split second. I know it wasn't something brushing across my mouth.
I never believed in ghosts before. It didn't freak me out, it calmed me. It freaked me out the next day when I thought about it.

Don't know if this counts as anything, but who knows? Starting since yesterday I was sitting in my house and I smelled KFC. There's no KFC around. Now of course the window was open so I was thinking maybe some neighbors were eating it or making fried chicken or something, and that was what I was smelling. But today the window is closed and I can still kinda smell it sometimes. I know Michael really loved KFC, so hmm...I also know that maybe spirits try to get your attention sometimes with smells, for example perfume. My mom had told me once that she sometimes smelled her late brother's cologne. Interesting.

I was in the car and I was listening to a bunch of MJ songs. I thought I'd look up at the sky and I saw an outline of MJ!!! It was like this pic

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rF_VQb3zt...s320/Michael+Jackson+-+Number+Ones+(2003).jpg

I looked twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things but it was still there!!! I wished I'd taken a pic!!

I've never told anyone this because they might think I was crazy or something!!

The night before last, I was angry that God took him. I started staring at the sky, yelling and cursing, demanding answers as to why he chose him.... Why he took Michael away. My eyes watered, and soon my face was cascading with uncontrollable tears, as I whispered and pleaded for me to wake up....
"Sshhhhh..."
I instantly became silent. My eyes were wide. I scanned my room as I heard more muffled whispers.
"M-Michael?" I stuttered, new tears now watered my face.
"Shhh.... I'm here...."
I was both terrified and calmed. The mixed emotion gave me butterflies. I shut my eyes tight, and whispered, "I'm sorry."
I heard him laugh softly. But it wasn't clear, it was muffled, far away, and it echoed.
After the experience.... I became so tired and relaxed, knowing he was alright.

Am I the only one who... has had an experience like this?

thats so lovely..i bet it was real comforting.
i wish i had an experience like this to share...but you never know..
sweet sweet michael xxx

2 weeks before MJ's passing I kept getting shivers and I thought someone is walking over my grave but in religion we have to be cremated so I just shook it off. After MJ died it stop!!!!

I feel his presence all the time. I wonder if he goes around and visits everyone. I knew he has visited me several times.

I know I dream about him cause I wake up thinking about him, but I can never recall the dream. I wish I could just recall one.

I miss him sooooo much.

A few nights on Thursday, I had just gotten into bed.
I was totally awake.
I said a silent prayer to God and said good night to Michael.
I felt someone/something kiss me on the lips.
It wasn't my husband, we had our backs to each other.
It only lasted a split second. I know it wasn't something brushing across my mouth.
I never believed in ghosts before. It didn't freak me out, it calmed me. It freaked me out the next day when I thought about it.

I have experienced a similar thing, I be in my bed and I feel something touch my hand or similar.

I know its him.

It don't freak out, I just thank God for the moment.

Back