Hello everybody!

59WasTheCode

Proud Member
Hi there! :)
I'm 20 years old and I live in Warsaw, Poland. Yes, the one Michael visited in 1996 with HIStory Tour! Unfortunately I had no chance of seeing the concert as I was merely 3 years old at the time.

My HIStory as a fan is not too long, but the first time I felt I have some kind of affiliation with Mike was ca. 2005, when the child molestation case was all over the news. I always remembered Mike as everything but a dangerous person, and I wondered what all these people wanted from him.

I'll be honest with you - my real share of fandom began around March 2009. After watching Michael announcing "This Is It" live on TV, I was so excited. Even though I didn't plan to attend even one of the concerts, I knew I'll be able to see Michael Jackson back on stage pretty soon. That's when I started to catch up quickly on Michael's music to be somewhat aware of what to expect. Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be, as we know...

Still, the man is no more, but his legacy lives on, and that's a good thing.
I'm so happy about the success of Xscape and LNFSG on worldwide charts and I followed most of it here on MJJCommunity. After being a reliable source of information about all things MJ, I decided to give something back to the community ;)

Michael is not just a great singer, songwriter and on-stage performer, but also a very inspiring person - I'm still yet to study all of his teachings :D

I hope to find some great people in here and possibly share some of my MJ-related stuff, mostly remixes.

Thanks for reading all of this and I hope you have a great day ;D

Well, hello and welcome to MJJCommunity, 59wasthecode :ciao: Love the 'username' by the way!

Yep, you've come to the right place to learn all about Michael :wub:

Hope you have fun here meeting the MJ Fam :blush:

Hi! :)
Your introduction was awesome. Nice to get to know another fan. :D

I agree with Daz up there, your username is fantastic! And your MJ history, too. A warm hello from Florida to you. :waving:

Hi new MJ-fan. Welcome to MJJC. You are surely going to have fun here ;)

Back