His Afro Appreciation Thread

kiddiepool.jpg

70284695.jpg

I'm glad I started this thread. Enjoying every single pic here!!!

Ooh I can't get enough of that smile. I adore his looks and moves and everything else in the variety show. Just imagine how many girls were glued to the TV at that time, looking like this--->:wild:

Since we're posting pics of him with his 'fro on, can someone please post this one pic inside the Moving Violation cd booklet? The one where him and his brothers are posing in and around the car. He seems to be talking to Jermaine and the police officer is writing down something, as a concept. I'm not talking about the front cover. Thanks in advance!

I'm glad I started this thread. Enjoying every single pic here!!!

Ooh I can't get enough of that smile. I adore his looks and moves and everything else in the variety show. Just imagine how many girls were glued to the TV at that time, looking like this--->:wild:

:wild: Me too!!!!!! I love every single episode!! His smile, his voice, his dance!!!!!!! I wish they re gonna release them on DVD soon cuz the quality is so low on yt :( :praying

:heart:

There's a book of with this cover on. It's called Michael Jackson : Life in Pictures:wub: I like your siggy too.

:woohoo: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! :flowers: Ive been looking for this pic for so long!!!!!!!!!! You re having a rep! :D

Back