Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil & more

Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

Blanket not shaking Bieber's hand, it was funny :)

tumblr_lyfvfeSkHr1r7jnppo1_400.jpg

Great photo! Who invited Bieber to this event anyway?

Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

The kids speaking to Billy Bush (meeting the Biebs, too) before the event.

Last edited:

justinbieberJustin Bieber
@ParisJackson thanks for having me today and the things you said. your dad will always be my mentor. his career is all i study. #THEGREATEST

Yikes Quincy! Probably telling Prince
"We produced the greatest selling album of all time"
Yeah whatever Quince ....blah... blah... blah
thought you said you don't know him anymore in 2005

Prince should tell jones to go to hell. what sort of scum says the things hes said about mj then smooches around his kids. maybe prince can show him his vit and ask quincy if hes trying to denie his " blackness" aswell

lol Blanket tells Prince to shut up... i love seeing all of them three together, they have such a close connection, just see how Paris holds onto Prince and leaning against him. at that age I refused to hug my sister and I would be so embarrassment if she would want to hold my hand or embrace me ahahahah... Good Job Michael :)

This seems like a really special event for the children on behalf of MJ. He would be so proud of them. When I see them, I see him.

Seeing the pictures of PPB with the glove and shoes makes me cry.

has sb found a FULL video of the event, yet?

Guess this answers one of my questions about the distribution of dancin' abilities in the family lol Thx 2 Billy for askin' that1 :D

They are complete sweethearts with a great chemistry between them. It's so good they have each other. As an only child it can get really, really lonesome. Not only that, but they are so obviously and awesomely so close, a really tight team, one that Michael can only be proud of. God bless them and all their guardians in the family. Much, much love to everybody.

Thanks to everyone who posted pics and videos, much appreciated :)

"Prince Shut up" hahahahaha love it lil B is so CUTE! he sounds so much like Michael its insane lol.

wth??? lol

Guess this answers one of my questions about the distribution of dancin' abilities in the family lol Thx 2 Billy for askin' that1 :D

They are complete sweethearts with a great chemistry between them. It's so good they have each other. As an only child it can get really, really lonesome. Not only that, but they are so obviously and awesomely so close, a really tight team, one that Michael can only be proud of. God bless them and all their guardians in the family. Much, much love to everybody.

Thanks to everyone who posted pics and videos, much appreciated :)

blanket is so mj even the way he talks.. doesnt matter how many times i hear jrs voice you cant get over how deep it is. i find the questions abit bizarre though they talk to the kids like mj wasnt their dad but a singer that they like. who can dance like him whats your favourite song etc. this is their dad that they had take from them. theres no emotional attachment from the interviewer at all

Last edited:

Prince should tell jones to go to hell. what sort of scum says the things hes said about mj then smooches around his kids. maybe prince can show him his vit and ask quincy if hes trying to denie his " blackness" aswell

unfortunately this kind of stuff is what we have seen from some of the people that have been aloud around the kids since June 25th 2009 And of course the rest if the family doesn't care WHO said what about Michael...they will let them around the kids anyway,.

Back