Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil & more

Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

53871227.jpg

79982051.jpg

76270116.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

I hope to go see this someday.

YES!!! placed by the twilight cast!!! my 2 fave things! Michael and Twilight!

YES!!! placed by the twilight cast!!! my 2 fave things! Michael and Twilight!

I am happy bout that too :wild:

The Twilight cast is already there. I thought these stones were for legends in the business.
I think the broken heart is quite unique. I have not heard of other artists with such a mark. Michael is a really special person.

"sure they would exist. ^^ lol. i mean take another producer, and u create an album.
but not like the final product. would not sound like the final product. thats the point in my arguments."

Are you saying that if Michael got another producer, his albums would not have been as good?
If your answer is yes, how do you know?
They could have been even better without Q :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the fairness, you did write this "u dont want to have him as the creator of all this 3 masterpieces?"

There is a difference between creator and one of the creators.

1. different
2. creators.

oh my god, people have problems. ^^ aahh! :banghead:

Grandma always look wonderful in Blue. I think it is her favorite color, since she wears it a lot. Bieber really embraced the whole family that day. He seems to be a very polite and respectful kid.

The Biebs got major points from me that day. He was great and I loved what he said and seems really respectful to the family.

It was a very moving ceremony. I cried when the Children made the prints. Did you notice the look on the some of the people? They looked sad. I'm sure everyone was missing Michael deep inside. I know I was.

I got a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes as I watched.

^^The people might have been remembering that the children actually buried their young dad. It is so moving that these small children now have to make their father's footsteps and hand prints. These are very strong children!!

Wow. I came here to post some of the photos I took at Grauman's but as I was reading to catch up from my last post where I said I was able to attend the ceremony I was surprised to see that a great deal of the posts since then are simply people arguing/complaining about Quincy and Justin being there. :( The event itself was wonderful, so instead of mainly focusing on those two why not try focusing instead on why the event even happened at all? Isn't that the important part? :)

The timing for it was perfect during my trip to California. We were up early that day (4am), drove from Anaheim to LA, got our wristbands a bit after 6am, went and did some sightseeing, came back when it was time to be let in for the filming (about 10am), and then watched the event from the bleachers. The view was not good at all - the bleachers were set extremely too far back, so all of the press people/cameras were blocking our view. We could see the back portion of the stage where not much happened, but nothing of the front of the stage where everything important happened. Most of the event was shown on the large screens set up in a few places, so we just watched that instead of trying to see a glimpse of anyone through the press folk.

Here are some of my photos:

View of the stage from the bleachers (the sun/shadows apparently confused my camera's focus):
t541gl.jpg

One of the screens set up that displayed a lot of the ceremony:
2n7qv4z.jpg

Press area that blocked the view (the crowd of people at the end of the press area are fans who got wristbands for the standing area as opposed to the bleachers... I don't think their view was any better...):
9km6o6.jpg

Siedah Garrett arriving:
v4ur68.jpg

Miko Brando arriving:
33nx6w1.jpg

Quincy Jones arriving:
25zgqxv.jpg

Example of the kind of things we could see on stage... mainly where the risers were... and why we just watched the screens most of the time:
301j61z.jpg

From a performance (one of the few good photos I got):
4txf2a.jpg

Another performance (another of the few good photos I got):
dv4ma.jpg

Tuesday the 31st. This gives an idea of the placement within Grauman's courtyard (the blocks were still barricaded to let the fresh cement from placement set):
snozk6.jpg

New:
2l9p1sk.jpg

Old:
xgmk5x.jpg

Last edited:

Oh wow. Thank you for sharing.

It's crazy! We can really see a heart in his hand print on the right! Great!

Thanks to everyone who shared your pictures with us!!

Yeah he was made of pure L.O.V.E.!!

Awesome Chris .. A true friend

oh wow the brothers really take every chance to promote those jackets

could someone post the trancript of c tuckers speech? please, please

Dr.Feelgood;3599014 said:
oh wow the brothers really take every chance to promote those jackets

could someone post the trancript of c tuckers speech? please, please

I tried to put it as accurate as possible. :D

Hey hey hey! Uh just like Billy said I remember you know the best feeling in the world is make the King of Pop you know laugh. I remember, um, many times he would just be laughing about something that I said and uh it was just the greatest, the best feeling in the world and I just wanted to help. I grew up idolizing Michael and became his friend. I feel such, you know, being blessed as to know him but Michael changed the world so much you know being an innovator uh you know like Einstein or or or Walt Disney you know he just changed the world. Then becoming his friend and hanging out with him was just an honor and you know those memories hanging out with him.

I remember the first time I went to Neverland and I was in his uh study and I spilled some hot chocolate and I was so scared that was never gonna get invited to Neverland again so I was with Jermaine I said, “Jermaine I-I-I spilled some hot chocolate I don’t know how I did that!” He said, “Man don’t worry about that just have fun you’re at Neverland.” and then Michael came in and I told him and he said (imitating Michael’s voice) “What? What? What you talking about? Chris don’t worry about that go ride a go-kart. That’s just hot chocolate I’ve got plenty of rooms in there.”

I remember working with Michael I remember being in the video with him and uh I couldn’t- I kept messing up the video cause I kept looking at him and he kept-he got kinda mad he’s like (imitating Michael’s voice)“Chris look straight we’re doing a video. Stop looking at me. This is costing me money Chris. You know how much this video cost me?” I said, “Mike I can’t believe I’m in the video with you man this is incredible!” He said “Believe it Chris. Believe it, but look straight I gotta go I gotta go to Europe. So its just an honor I just feel so blessed and uh I can tell you many stories and Michael used to talk about the way I talk cause I’m from the south he would call me Cruise (I’m not sure if that’s the word sorry) all the time you know he just be joking around.

So he was just a great person not only he was the biggest star in the world and changed the world and there will never be another one like him. He was the kindest man in the world and he gave so much to charity you know you cant even count the amount the gave to charity uh but he was just the greatest guy, a-a person in the world so I just wanna thank him and uh thank the family and I love you guys. God bless you. Thank you.

^^Thanks for that. I could not help laughing at the part where Chris is looking at Michael and Michael is telling him the video costs money and he has to go to Europe. Chris is lucky that he has such wonderful memories. I guess it is the wonderful memories the children have of Michael that keeps them going.

Truly touched by Bieber's love for mj. All the bieber hate just reminds me of the way the world treated michael. JB is an easy target. Its so easy to make fun of him just like it was for mj. The kid has money, looks and is squeaky clean like mike was and the world cant stand to see that. They have to bring down whoever's on top. Bieber is no mj, not even close, but nobody is. His respect for mj deserves my respect.

Back