Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil & more

Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

They miss their daddy

Yes they do. Paris was so gentle with the glove and I am sure with that and the shoes is a sad reminder for them. Publically they look stong and happy but I am sure in their private moments it's not always easy for them.

Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

Cute :giggle:

Paris-3-prince-michael-jackson-28641056-417-317.jpg

Thank you for all the pics & video's really lovely yet really moving, the kids do their dad proud.

The kids have definitely done their father proud, he did an amazing job with them. They are a credit to him.

So Blanket did shake Bieber's hand. lol

Cassie you find the most beautiful things!!! In this thread there is a picture of Blanket really laughing with all his teeth showing. It looks likes someone's siggy here where Michael laughs but it builds momentum from a smile to a full laugh. I wish you could find both of them.

I just hope they never feel the pressure to become anything. To follow their own dreams and desires.

Blanket not shaking Bieber's hand, it was funny :)" smilieid="554" class="inlineimg" border="0">

tumblr_lyfvfeSkHr1r7jnppo1_400.jpg

how can they invite this bieber? ^^
its a totally shame for michael jackson and his fans that he is on some important ceremonies of michael jackson.

good that blanket ignored him. haha! bieber you are just a joke figure :hysterical:

picture of the year

Last edited by a moderator:

ya know i think, and i could be wrong but who knows, I THINK they invited Justin because hes a fan and he admires Michael. Like so many that was there that day. I dont think this is a bad thing that he is there because Justin is part of the younger generation and what Justin listens to his fans will give a shot. So With the new kids listening to Michael's Music i see it as passing it on and keeping Michael Alive. Now This is just my opinion but i see it as a good thing.

ya know i think, and i could be wrong but who knows, I THINK they invited Justin because hes a fan and he admires Michael. Like so many that was there that day. I dont think this is a bad thing that he is there because Justin is part of the younger generation and what Justin listens to his fans will give a shot. So With the new kids listening to Michael's Music i see it as passing it on and keeping Michael Alive. Now This is just my opinion but i see it as a good thing.
I think so to. He is a fan of Michael who has inspired him in his music. In this instance he is a good youth to honor Michael. I think this was a better choice than Quincy for example who always say crushing things about Michael.

I notice that Paris keeps her head tilted up and to the side like Michael does.

NO, i totally disagree with you.
its about a legend. about the music legend from the past. people should be invited like quincy, diana ross, teddy riley, stevie wonder,.... people, big artists from the past.
not a little stupid kid. not a kid without any achievement. he is know cause the media make a hype about this untallented kid, thats only known because the media write something about him, or gets invited to something he dont belong.
he dont have to be there. that was totally WRONG. totally the false person. bieber dont belong to this achievement michael jackson did. a achievement michael mostly did in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.
you need a person that belongs to this time.
it destroys the great moment.

so you disagree with Michael's Music being passed on to the younger kids? Hmm interesting...

so you disagree with Michael's Music being passed on to the younger kids? Hmm interesting...

i talk about the achievement. this ceremony was about the achievement michael jackson did. and not about if michael jackson have young fans.
michael jackson received this because he achieved something.

mjchris i know what you mean. But i Strongly disagree with your statement and i am only trying to make you see the good Justin is doing. I dont care about his talent. He was there because Michael is still influencing and still making his mark on the Music world. I know you dislike Justin and i know you think hes a talentless stupid kid who has nothing to offer this event but in reality hes achieving something to. Hes opening up fresh new ears and eyes to Michael and his music. I don't understand how him being at this event is a bad thing. Michael has influenced so many people i dont see why they all, young and old, cant pay tribute to him in the same place?

he was the false for this. and dont belong to what this ceremony was for.

i disagree but whatever.

To me honest I would rather have Justin Bieber at this event that Quincy Jones. Justin is a fan of Michael's and whether you like him or not, he is quite a big name in music today. Justin being at this event attracted a lot of attention to it; isn't it great that so many young people watched as Michael Jackson was "immortalized"? Although I don't like his music, Justin Bieber has always shown respect for Michael and I'm glad he was invited to this event.

Quincy Jones on the other hand, has said some not so nice things about Michael over the past few years. You probably already know do I'll not repeat them. All I am saying is I would rather see Justin (a fan who just happens to be a star) at this event than Quincy lying and contradicting himself about his feelings towards Michael.

quincy is a legend that deserves that. yes he said stupid things about MJ, but that doesnt change anything he achieved. he is like michael jackson a legend. thats why he deserves it 100.000.000 times more than someone like bieber.
i would choose quincy.

its weird. lisa marie talked shit about MJ, but now, years later everyone loves her. quincy did that too. but most fans hate him?
maybe not enough time passed? maybe in 5 years? or 10?

mjchris i disagree with you again on the LMP ish u tossin. I hate the dirty skank for what she did to Michael and is still doing. But then i have to sit here and wonder what kind of person you are. Are you one who just loves a good argument or one who loves to stir an already burning pot of hate towards someone you know nothing about.?.

People like who they like and agree with what they think is right. This imo is Right. Justin being at this event was not up to you or I so i just a soon Drop it. But knowing you as i do thus far you wont so carry on.

I don't get the focus on Bieber. He's someone who has shown mad love and respect towards MJ, so him showing up to this shouldn't be of no surprise to anyone.

correct Angie. I think bieber being there was a good thing for Michael's legacy. I know people here have aversion to him and his talent is weak but with a mentor like usher and Michael he can only get stronger. With Justin being at the event it can only be good for michael in the end. Like i said before hes introducing new ears and eyes to Michael and his music. If the biebs fans are million strong they will listen to what he listens to and thus making Michael a stronger person alive or passed.

Thanks cassiemollie for posting the youtube of the whole ceremony, missed most of it on thurs. I thought the mix of guests was pretty good covering different aspects of mj - the fun-loving person (tucker - stop looking at me, you're costing me money!), the consummate professional (qunincy), the dancer etc. I thought beiber's presence was really important - it demonstrated how mj is the inspiration to a whole new generation of pop performers. Beiber was born in the mid 90s when the media had mj already down and out and yet he proved to be beiber's role model despite all the stuff that happened to mj in the last 17 yrs - that's a powerful point to make. And beiber also mentioned how mj should be remembered for the type of man he was not just the performer,which i liked better than quincy saying in the end it's just the music that matters.

I don't think this picture has been posted before.
In any case, since Paris Jackson could not look more beautiful, I'm going to post it again. :cheeky:

paris-main.jpg

mjchris i disagree with you again on the LMP ish u tossin. I hate the dirty skank for what she did to Michael and is still doing. But then i have to sit here and wonder what kind of person you are. Are you one who just loves a good argument or one who loves to stir an already burning pot of hate towards someone you know nothing about.?.

People like who they like and agree with what they think is right. This imo is Right. Justin being at this event was not up to you or I so i just a soon Drop it. But knowing you as i do thus far you wont so carry on.

and i disagree with you.
quincy deserves it. he deserves it more than most others. cause he was there when history was done, when all the biggest achievement happened. and if quincy was not there, albums like off the wall, thriller and bad would not exist.

bieber dont deserve it. he have nothing to do with all this. he was only there for PR. he does not belong to the history of michael jackson's career. he was on the false place at the false time. thats a fact!

I don't think this picture has been posted before.
In any case, since Paris Jackson could not look more beautiful, I'm going to post it again. :cheeky:
ve7m37.jpg

i cutted out the "errors", "mistakes", made some corrections...
now its a beautiful picture :hysterical:

and i disagree with you.
quincy deserves it. he deserves it more than most others. cause he was there when history was done, when all the biggest achievement happened. and if quincy was not there, albums like off the wall, thriller and bad would not exist.

bieber dont deserve it. he have nothing to do with all this. he was only there for PR. he does not belong to the history of michael jackson's career. he was on the false place at the false time. thats a fact!

Interesting... So him being a fan and buying Michael's albums does not belong to the history of Michael's Career? lol wow We fans then mean the same if you think like that. As for Mr.Jones being there... well that is a "False"

i cutted out the "errors", "mistakes", made some corrections...
ve7m37.jpg

now its a beautiful picture :hysterical:
I have to admit I agree with you. :hysterical:

Interesting... So him being a fan and buying Michael's albums does not belong to the history of Michael's Career? lol wow We fans then mean the same if you think like that. As for Mr.Jones being there... well that is a "False"

you really read the post? ^
you really understand i'm talking about the music production? the creating? noone talks about a fan buying a cd. ^
quincy was a big part of this creation/production. and YES, he deserves it. more than most others.
it seems u hate quincy so much, and u dont want to have him as the creator of all this 3 masterpieces?
ok, and if u ask me if i hate bieber. oh yeah. :)

Back